Menopace is a combined complex of vitamins, minerals and flavonoids, the action of which is due to its components. Menopace contains substances that help regulate changes in the enzyme and hormonal balance in the female body.
The drug belongs to the group of multivitamins containing mineral complexes. Appointed during menopause, menopause, regardless of hormone replacement therapy.
Therapeutic effect of Menopis:
Menopace and Menopace Plus have the same therapeutic effects, but in the second drug, they are somewhat more pronounced due to the greater amount of active substances that are additionally included in the composition of the tablets.
Menopace is produced in the form of hard capsules for oral administration, each of which contains the following vitamins and mineral compounds:
- Vitamin A,
- Vitamin D3,
- Thiamine monohydrate,
- Pantothenic acid
- Folic acid,
- Vitamin C,
- Potassium iodide,
In addition to the vitamin-mineral complex, 1 capsule of Menopace Plus includes:
50 mg of flax seed extract,
50 mg of green tea extract,
50 mg of sage extract,
100 mg of soy isoflavones.
Hard gelatin capsules of dark green color, size "0", the contents of the capsules are yellowish granular powder. The effect of Menopace is due to its constituent vitamins, minerals and plant extracts.
Instructions for use Menopace (vitamin complex) states that the mineral and herbal extracts and vitamins that make up the preparation make it very effective. As mentioned above, the presented complex contains 22 nutrients that are very necessary for a woman, especially during menopause.
Indications for use Menopace
Menopausal and menopausal disorders.
It is used in the treatment of menopause-specific symptom complex - "hot flashes", increased sweating, vaginal dryness, emotional lability, headaches, sleep disturbance, anxiety, vasomotor disturbances.
Menopace is effective in treating menopause symptoms such as:
- increased night sweats (hyperhidrosis),
- feeling of palpitations (tachycardia),
- anxiety, anxiety, panic attacks,
- excessive irritability,
- swelling and tenderness of the mammary glands.
Appointed by gynecologists and endocrinologists as part of complex therapy.
Instructions for use Menopace dosage
Menopace or Menopace Plus need to take one capsule or one tablet daily. In order to avoid nausea, the drug is taken after meals. Capsules can be taken with food.
The recommended daily dose is 1 capsule. The duration of the course is determined by the doctor.
The method of use "Menopace" and the dosage of the drug during the second course of treatment should be monitored by a doctor.
As with any dosage forms, do not exceed the recommended dose.
During the use of the drug, it is possible to stain the urine in an orange or dark yellow color, and the fecal mass in black, which is caused by the vitamin A medication.
Menopace cannot act as an independent substitute for a drug prescribed by a doctor for the treatment of menopausal disorders.
At the same time as Menopause, it is not recommended to take other multivitamin and mineral complexes or dietary supplements, as this may provoke an overdose of active substances and the development of severe symptoms.
The drug does not affect the ability to drive a vehicle and mechanisms.
The possibility of using the drug Menopace during pregnancy is considered a doctor. Data on negative effects for the fetus was not found.
For the maximum effectiveness of Menopace it is undesirable to use alcohol containing liquids during the period of therapy. It is advisable to exclude even low alcohol beverages.
Side Effects and Contraindications Menopace
The use of Menopace, according to reviews of patients, can provoke the development of allergic reactions associated with intolerance to the components of the product.
Very rarely, allergic reactions to an medication are possible, as well as dyspeptic disorders, nausea, stomach pain, vomiting, diarrhea, headache, dizziness, irritability. Perhaps a slight staining of urine in yellow, and feces - in black (safe for health).
Systematic overdose can provoke multihypervitaminosis. Acute overdose increases the risk of allergic reactions, dyspeptic disorders.
In case of overdose, consult a doctor. Symptomatic treatment. In order to avoid overdose and hypervitaminosis, you should not take the drug along with other drugs containing vitamins and minerals.
- individual hypersensitivity to the drug components,
- hypervitaminosis A and / or E, D,
- metabolic iron (iron refractory anemia, lead anemia, thalassemia) or copper,
- renal dysfunction,
- Wilson's disease
- simultaneous administration of retinoids.
Do not apply to children under 18 years old.
According to reviews of menopace doctors and patients, with caution should take the drug for duodenal ulcer or stomach ulcer, diabetes and coronary heart disease.
Analogs Menopace, drug list
- Elevit Pronatal,
Important - instructions for use of Menopace, price and reviews to analogues do not apply and can not be used as a guide for the use of drugs of similar composition or action. All therapeutic appointments should be done by a doctor. When replacing Menopace by analog, it is important to get expert advice, you may need to change the course of therapy, dosages, etc. Do not self-medicate!
In comparison with analogues and some other vitamin complexes intended for women from 45 years old, the price of Menopace is low. Therefore, it will be able to purchase almost all the representatives of the weaker sex.
Release form and composition
Menopace is produced in the form of gelatinous solid green color capsules containing pale yellow granules. The components that make up 1 capsule of the vitamin complex are presented:
- Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1),
- Retinol acetate (vitamin A),
- Ascorbic acid (vitamin C),
- Calcium pantothenate (pantothenic acid),
- Paraaminobenzoic acid (PABK),
- Potassium iodide (iodine),
- Copper sulfate hydrate (copper),
- Magnesium oxide (magnesium),
- Iron fumarate (iron)
- D-α-tocopherol acetate (vitamin E),
- Vitamin B6,
- Niacin (vitamin B3),
- Vitamin B2,
- Vitamin B12,
- Folic acid
- Zinc sulfate monohydrate (zinc),
- Sodium selenate (selenium),
- Manganese sulfate hydrate (manganese),
- Sodium borate (boron),
The composition of the shells of Menopes capsules includes titanium dioxide, E 141 dye (copper complex of chlorophylls), gelatin, purified water. The drug is sold in blisters containing 15 capsules in cardboard boxes containing 2 blisters each.
Such high efficiency means due to its multifunctional composition, which includes vitamins and minerals.
- Iodine helps to metabolize fats.
- Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) helps to cope with heart palpitations, and in combination with tocopherol - eliminates neuroses and irritability during menopause.
- Tocopherol (vitamin E) reduces the breakdown of progesterone, which helps avoid muscle pain and blood pressure surges, and normalizes heat regulation.
- Colecalciferol (vitamin D) improves calcium absorption, preventing bone thinning.
- Retinol (vitamin A) maintains the water balance of the mucous membranes, which helps to avoid dryness of the vagina and skin.
- Pyridoxine (vitamin B6) supports normal glucose levels.
- Thiamine and riboflavin (vitamins B1 and B2) restore the balance of nervous activity.
- Pantothenic acid (vitamin B5) supports the adrenal glands in their function of estrogen production.
- Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12) in combination with other vitamins and minerals has a beneficial effect on nervous activity.
- Folic acid suppresses manifestations of emotional instability.
- Biotin (vitamin H) in conjunction with other vitamins is involved in all the beneficial reactions in the body.
- Nicotinamide (vitamin PP) helps to cope with stress.
- Iron, zinc, magnesium, selenium, chromium, copper, manganese, boron, along with vitamins, support the immune system, prevent the development of tumor tumors, strengthen all types of body tissues and participate in all body processes that are affected by hormones.
All substances interact with each other, providing only a beneficial effect on the body.
Indications for use
Menopesis is used as part of the complex treatment of a menopause-specific symptom complex, manifested as vaginal dryness, vasomotor disturbances, flushing, sleep disturbance, anxiety, increased sweating, headaches, emotional lability.
The use of Menopace is contraindicated in:
- Wilson's disease
- hypervitaminosis A, E, D, metabolic disorders in the body of copper or iron,
- renal dysfunction,
- hypersensitivity to the components of the drug,
- under the age of 18,
- simultaneous administration of retinoids.
Contraindication to Menopis is breastfeeding and pregnancy.
Dosage and method of use
The instructions for use indicate that for Menopace should take 1 piece 1 time per day, preferably after breakfast. Taking the drug on an empty stomach can cause severe nausea. Wash down the capsule with enough liquid.
The duration of the course of therapy is determined by a specialist, however, treatment should not be less than 1 month.
Menopace Plus is necessary to take one capsule and one tablet daily, during or after meals. Capsules and tablets should be swallowed whole, without chewing or opening them, but with a glass of water or another cool drink. You should not drink a capsule and a tablet with hot drinks, as this can destroy some of the active ingredients and, accordingly, reduce their therapeutic effectiveness.
Menopace Plus capsules and tablets can be taken on an empty stomach, but this is not recommended because of the high risk of irritation of the stomach and the appearance of such unpleasant symptoms as nausea, fever in the stomach, etc.
The duration of one course of using Menopace Plus is 28 days, after which it is strongly recommended to take a break of 14 to 30 days. After the break, you can again take the course of Menopace Plus. Such alternation of drug intake courses and breaks between them can be continued for a long period of time (several years).
At observance of the dose specified by the doctor cases of overdose are improbable. With a constant excess of the dose specified in the instructions, the patient gradually develops signs of overdose, which are manifested by severe dyspeptic disorders, headache and renal impairment.
In case of accidental ingestion of a large number of capsules, it is recommended that the patient flush the stomach as soon as possible and allow activated carbon or any other enterosorbent to be taken.
Contraindications to menopace is the patient receiving retinoids. It is forbidden to combine this drug with drugs, food additives, food and beverages, characterized by high concentrations of copper and iron, vitamins A and D.
We picked up some reviews of women taking Menopace:
- Veronica. I still have a positive attitude towards Menopace. I was appointed to start it, as I was told, vitamins help in the work of enzymes and the production of hormones, and during my infrequent tides, it is quite likely that they will be enough. The course has been cut, started in November, finished in January, the course is 3 months. Now I have a break, the symptoms do not return, and I hope they will not return, because then most likely HRT will have to be taken, or repeat the course of Menopace + add some more drug. But it will be seen until I lose hope that the result of this course will be long-term.
- Irina . This drug was taken twice. The first time in early 2016. The result was good - improved sleep, hot flashes and rapid heartbeat. But - tormented by severe pain in the stomach. The second course began to drink after half a year. However, the result was worse - the tides decreased slightly, but the pain in the stomach increased. Now I am looking for a replacement for this drug.
- Victoria Indian Summer, Clement, Dioscorea Plus, many tried - there was practically no result. All the same tides, migraines, impossible to sleep. Someone advised me to menopes - he is NOT hormonal (as they say, until the doctor has prescribed, I will not use hormones). Vitamin mineral complex. It is very convenient to drink only 1 time per day. Already after a month of admission - there were real reliefs.And even though I am now 44 years old, I feel 34 at the menopausal. It's worth it!
Menopace and Menopace Plus from the point of view of doctors are excellent drugs, which they respond positively. This is due to the fact that vitamin-mineral complexes can be taken in almost all women suffering from symptoms of menopause, in contrast to hormone replacement therapy, which is contraindicated to many. And when using hormones, it is necessary to control the patient’s condition much more seriously, more rigidly and more attentively than when taking vitamins and minerals.
In addition, the drug is well tolerated by almost all women, as well as in most cases, it perfectly eliminates menopausal symptoms, normalizing the patient's condition. These factors allow doctors to consider the drug excellent and respond positively to it.
For maintenance therapy of negative symptoms, manifested during menopause, the attending physician may prescribe the following vitamin-mineral complexes:
- Elevit Pronatal,
- Theravit, etc.
Before using analogues consult your doctor.
Pharmacodynamics and pharmacokinetics
Menopace is a combination remedy whose effectiveness during the period menopause manifested through the cumulative effect of the active ingredients in the capsules, which are vitamin and mineral complex.
VitaminsOT, AT 4, AT 6, WITH, magnesiumand zincnecessary for the body to normal production gamma linoleic acidsubsequently transformed into prostaglandin Ewhich is actively involved in the regulation of female hormonal balance, thereby reducing negative symptoms menopause.
Pantothenic acid during the period menopausepromotes adequate development of the adrenal glands estrogenand together with vitaminsIN 1, AT 2, AT 6enhances the effects estradiol.
Vitamin E promotes adequate heat regulationorganism and reduces the destruction progesteronein combination withvitamin C weakens the feeling fatiguefeeling heartbeatand nervousness, in conjunction with pantothenicand paraaminobenzoic acids reduces increased irritability, together with magnesiumand vitamin b6 reduces manifestations depressed and anxiety.
Zincand vitamins A, WITHand Efavor the natural state vaginal mucosa, preventing its excessive dryness.
Folic acid and vitamins B1, OT, AT 12normalize activity nervous system.
Vitamin D promotes absorption calcium, and in combination with boronMaintains a positive calcium balance when climax, thereby preventing the formation osteoporosis.
Selenium, iron, copper, vitamins A, WITH, Eand complex In vitamins characterized by antioxidantactivity, indispensable for normal functioning immune system and warnings cardiac ischemia.
Zinc, magnesiumand chromiumin conjunction with vitamins vz, AT 6and WITHcontrol content glucosereduce insomnia and mood swings.
Iodine is one of the regulation agents fat metabolism.
Extract from flax seed positive effect on content cholesterol in blood. Decreases level in commoncholesterol and LDLalmost to normal, thereby optimizing the lipid profile during menopause.
Extract from green tea includes antioxidantsthat protect the body's cells from oxidative decay, as well as slowing down processes agingand promoting an active lifestyle. Green tea improves sleep qualitylowers excitation and feeling anxietyreduces the risk of formation cardiovascular and oncology diseases. Polyphenolsprotects the nervous system from overvoltage.
Extract sage positive effect on the female body during menopauseincreases the content estrogenreduces hyperhidrosis, helps to reduce "tides“, It has a calming effect on the nervous system and improves mood.
Extract from Soyincludes many isoflavonescontaining daidzein, genistein, glycitein. Soybean action isoflavones sent to warning bone losswhich reduces the possibility of occurrence osteoporosisas well as frequency tides.
Minerals and vitaminsMenopace immediately after oral administration of the capsule of the drug is actively absorbed in the digestive tract.
Metabolic transformations of the main ingredients of the capsules occur in the liver.
The distribution is as follows: tissue the liver - magnesium, vitamin A, B12, folic acid, fatty tissue - vitamins E, D, muscle - zinc, vitamin D, bone - zinc, brain, pancreas, kidneys - magnesium. Also, the ingredients of the drug are found in red blood cells, a heart, spleen and nails.
Excretion of unchanged ingredients and products of their metabolism occurs: feces- zinc, calcium pantothenate, magnesium, s bile- magnesium, vitamins B12, E, s urine - folic acid, vitamins A, E, C, B6, H, B12, nicotinamide, zinc, calcium pantothenate, magnesium, silicon, iodine.
Menopace, instructions for use (method and dosage)
Instructions for use Menopace (Menopace) involves oral administration of 1 capsule drug at 24 hours during or immediately after a meal, drinking 200-250 ml of water or soft drink.
Instructions for Menopace Plus recommends that, together with the daily intake of 1 capsule, take 1 tablet with herbal ingredients, including the included packaging of the drug.
The composition of the drug and the form of its release
In what form is the drug "Menopace"? Instructions for use of this tool says that in pharmacy chains it can be purchased in the form of capsules in blisters, as well as tablets.
The high effectiveness of this tool due to its composition. After all, the drug contains a huge amount of various vitamins. Consider a list of them:
- vitamin A (i.e. retinol acetate),
- sodium selenate (or selenium),
- vitamin E (i.e. D-tocopherol),
- manganese sulfate hydrate (or just manganese),
- vitamin D3 (or cholecalciferol),
- riboflavin (i.e. vitamin B2),
- folic acid (or vitamin B9),
- nicotinamide / niacin (i.e. vitamin B3),
- chromium aminoacetochelate (or simply chromium),
- Vitamin B6 (or pyridoxine hydrochloride),
- sodium borate (i.e. boron)
- copper sulfate hydrate (or just copper),
- paraaminobenzoic acid (abbreviated PABK),
- potassium iodide (or just iodine),
- ascorbic acid (or vitamin C),
- Thiamine mononitrate (or vitamin B1),
- cyanocobalamin (or vitamin B12),
- magnesium oxide (or simply magnesium),
- iron fumarate (or iron),
- calcium pantothenate (i.e. vitamin B5),
- zinc sulfate hydrate (or simply zinc).
Pharmacological characteristics of the drug
What properties does Menopace have? Instructions for use of this vitamin complex states that the mineral and herbal extracts and vitamins that make up the preparation make it very effective. As mentioned above, the presented complex contains 22 nutrients that are very necessary for a woman, especially during menopause.
How does the drug Menopes? Instructions on the use of this tool contains information that the complex well regulates changes in enzyme as well as hormonal balance. In addition, it supports the growth and function of tissue (epithelial), improves the functioning of the central nervous system and immunity, and also contributes to the normalization of calcium levels. In addition, it should be noted that this drug regulates the metabolism and activity of internal organs, promotes hair growth, regeneration of the skin and improve vision.
Indications for use of the complex drug
Under what deviations is Menopace assigned? Instructions for use, reviews of the drug will be presented in this article.
Vitamin means "Menopace" is shown to women during menopause and during menopause. It is usually prescribed for the following symptoms:
- sleep disturbance,
- increased sweating
- dry groin area
- frequent tides.
In what other cases is the Menopace treatment prescribed? Instructions, reviews of patients and specialists indicate that the presented drug is often prescribed to patients for the treatment of early menopause.
The drug "Menopace": instructions, price, patient reviews
Compared with other vitamin complexes that are designed for women from 45 years, the price of this medication is low. Therefore, it will be able to purchase almost all the representatives of the weaker sex.
What dose should use the drug "Menopace"? Instructions for use (the price will be announced later) means that it is usually prescribed in the amount of one piece per day. The duration of such therapy should be determined only by the attending physician.
By the way, it is recommended to take the drug only after a meal, drinking it down with a sufficient amount of warm liquid.
According to reviews of patients, this medication completely copes with the task. Thanks to him, the deficiency of vitamins and minerals, which are extremely necessary for women during menopause, is quickly eliminated.
As for the cost, it can vary considerably depending on the pharmacy chain and mark-ups. However, on average, the price of such a complex drug is about 450 Russian rubles.
Judging by the reviews of experts, this drug can cause various allergic reactions. Also, after its use, stomach pains, nausea, headaches, diarrhea, vomiting, irritability, dyspepsia and dizziness occur in some patients.
It is impossible not to say that some of the weaker sex during therapy with Menopace complain of urine staining in bright yellow and feces in black. Doctors claim that it is completely safe for health.
Special instructions on the use of vitamin preparation, analogues
In order to get the most effective treatment, this remedy should be taken correctly. To do this, it is not recommended to exceed the dosage that was prescribed by the attending physician or indicated in the attached instructions. It is also worth noting that in no case should the drug be combined with food supplements, food and drugs that contain large concentrations of iron, copper, and vitamin D or A.
Patients diagnosed with thyroid disease should take this complex with extreme caution and only as directed by the doctor.
In addition, it should be noted that this vitamin remedy can be used for duodenal ulcer and stomach ulcer, as well as for coronary heart disease and diabetes. However, this should happen only under the supervision of the attending physician.
Analogues of this tool are the following drugs: "Complivit", "Berokka Plus", "Bio-Max", "Vitatress", "Vitrum", "Glutamevit" and so on.
Some women believe that Menopace is a hormonal drug that directly affects secretion. sex hormonesthus rebuilding the body to conditions menopause. In fact, this is not at all the case and this remedy can be confidently attributed to the group of vitamins that help reduce the negative symptoms during this period. Reviews of Menopis at climax, especially when used in conjunction with hormonal drugs, are mostly positive.
In the case of the appointment of this vitamin-mineral complex against the background of hormonal treatment, women noted improvement in their general condition, decreased sweating, frequency of hot flashes, feelings of anxiety, irritability, and other negative manifestations. Reviews of doctors about Menopase more cautious. Experts recommend the appointment of this drug only in the case of a positive response of the female body to all its ingredients, with mandatory interruptions in reception and periodic studies of the levels of vitamins and minerals in the body.
Menopace - composition, release forms and names
Menopace is available in a single dosage form. capsules for oral administration . In addition to the drug Menopace, currently in the domestic pharmaceutical market has appeared its "improved" version - Menopace Plus. In the packaging of both drugs are capsules with exactly the same composition, and Menopace Plus in addition to them also contains pills with extracts of various plants. That is, Menopace is 28 capsules, and Menopace Plus is the same 28 capsules with identical composition + 28 tablets.
Separately, tablets from Menopace Plus do not go on sale, and you can only buy them together with capsules that are in the same package and registered as a dietary supplement (BAA) in this composition.
The capsules have a gelatin shell, size No. 0 and are colored dark green. On the lid of the capsule has a logo "Vitabiotics", and on the case - "Monopace". Inside the capsules is a granular powder, painted in yellowish color. The tablets are covered with a red shell, have a round shape and the logos "Vitabiotics" and "Monopace Plus" on opposite sides
The composition of the capsules as active ingredients include the following substances:
- Vitamin A (retinol) - 2500 IU (75% of the recommended daily intake dose - ESS),
- Vitamin D (colecalciferol) - 100 IU (100% RSP),
- Vitamin E (tocopherol) - 30 mg (100% RSP),
- Vitamin B1 (thiamine) - 10 mg (93% RSP),
- Vitamin B2 (riboflavin) - 5 mg (114% RSP, however, this dosage is below the maximum allowable daily intake),
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine) - 40 mg (100% RSP),
- Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin) - 9 µg (67% RSP),
- Folic acid - 400 mg (100% RSP),
- Biotin (vitamin H) - 30 mcg (60% RSP),
- Nicotinamide (vitamin PP) - 20 mg (90% RSP),
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) - 45 mg (64% RSP),
- Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5) - 30 mg (120% RSP, however, this dosage does not exceed the maximum allowable daily amount of vitamin intake),
- Para-aminobenzoic acid (PABA) - 30 mg,
- Iron - 12 mg (64% RSP),
- Zinc - 15 mg (100% RSP),
- Magnesium - 100 mg (25% RSP),
- Manganese - 2 mg (100% RSP),
- Iodine - 225 mg (100% RSP),
- Copper - 1 mg (100% RSP),
- Chromium - 50 µg (50% RSP),
- Selenium - 100 µg (71% RSP),
- Boron - 2 mg.
Menopace Plus tablets as active ingredients include the following plant extracts:
- 100 mg of soy isoflavones,
- 50 mg of sage extract,
- 50 mg of green tea extract,
- 50 mg of flax seed extract.
Menopace is available in packs of 28 capsules, and Menopace Plus 28 capsules + 28 tablets.
Instructions for use to Menopace
Dosage Form - capsules
Composition : Each capsule contains
Description : Dark green hard gelatin capsules with a white Vitabiotics logo on the capsule lid and Meporas on the capsule body.
The contents of the capsules are yellowish granular powder.
Pharmacotherapeutic group : Multivitamin + multimineral. ATH code: A11AA04
Combined drug, the action of which is due to its constituent vitamins and minerals.
Pantothenic acid supports the production of estrogen by the adrenal glands during menopause and, in combination with vitamins B1, B2, B6, enhances the effects of estradiol. Vitamin C, B6, B3, zinc, magnesium are involved in the synthesis of gamma-linoleic acid (the precursor of PG E, which is involved in the regulation of hormonal balance and alleviates the symptoms of menopause). Vitamin E improves thermoregulation, reduces the breakdown of progesterone, in combination with vitamin C reduces the feeling of palpitations, fatigue, nervousness, with paraaminobenzoic and pantothenic acids - increased irritability, with vitamin B6 and magnesium - anxiety and depression. Vitamin B12, B1, B3, folic acid normalizes nervous activity. Chromium, magnesium, zinc in combination with vitamins C, B6, B3 control the level of glucose, reduce mood fluctuations, insomnia. Vitamins E, C, A and zinc support the normal state of the vaginal mucosa, prevent its dryness. Vitamin D promotes calcium absorption, in combination with boron, maintains a positive calcium balance in menopausal women, preventing the development of osteoporosis. Iodine is involved in the regulation of fat metabolism. Vitamins A, C, E, a complex of vitamins of group B, selenium, copper, iron possess antioxidant activity, are necessary to maintain a normal state of the immune system, prevent coronary heart disease.
Suction. Menopes is actively absorbed from the gastrointestinal tract immediately after ingestion.
Metabolism. The main components of the drug are metabolized in the liver.
Distribution. Components of Menopace are distributed in body tissues and are found in the liver (vitamin A, B12, folic acid, magnesium), adipose tissue (vitamin D, E), muscles (vitamin D, zinc), bones (zinc), brain (magnesium), kidney (magnesium), pancreas (magnesium), red blood cells, spleen, heart, nails.
Derivation. The components of Menopace and their metabolites are excreted from the body with bile (vitamin E, B12, magnesium), feces (calcium pantothenate, zinc, magnesium), urine (vitamins E, A, C, H, B6, B12, folic acid, nicotinamide, calcium pantothenate, zinc, magnesium, iodine, silicon) as in unchanged form, and in the form of metabolites.
Indications for use :
As part of complex therapy. Menopause-specific symptom complex - "hot flashes", increased sweating, vaginal dryness, emotional lability, headaches, sleep disturbance, anxiety, vasomotor disturbances.
Dosage and administration :
Inside, 1 capsule a day, during or after a meal, with a glass of water or a cold drink.
Side effects : possible allergic reactions to the components of the drug
Hypersensitivity to the drug.
Interactions with other drugs : Not
Influence on ability to drive and work with mechanisms : Not
Shelf life - 3 years. Do not use after the period indicated on the package.
Storage conditions :
at a temperature not higher than 25 ° C in the reach of children.
Release form :
in the package of 30 capsules - 15 capsules in a blister, 2 blisters with instr. by approx. in a pack. The capsules are dark green with "Menopace-Vitabiotiks" white logo containing a yellowish granular powder.
Pharmacy sales terms : without a doctor's prescription.
Manufacturing enterprise :
1 Apsley Way, London NW2 7HF, UK
The cost of Menopace varies slightly, depending on the location of the pharmacy. The average price for a package with capsules in an amount of 30 pieces costs about 600 rubles. For 56 tablets will have to pay within 1200 rubles. The drug is available under the name Menopace plus.
Menopesis with menopause
The drug belongs to the group of medicines that are used during menopause. Capsules with a large amount of vitamins, minerals replenish the deficit of beneficial trace elements, normalize hormones. Pantothenic acid directly affects the work of the adrenal glands, forcing them to produce a certain amount of estrogen. Vitamins C, group B, magnesium, zinc stimulate the formation of gamma - linoleic acid. She, in turn, regulates hormonal balance, smooths the symptoms of menopause. Folic acid stabilizes the nervous system, saves from excessive agitation, irritability, sleep disturbance. Vitamin E affects thermoregulation, controls sweating, heart function. Chromium, zinc, magnesium in combination with vitamins B, C control glucose levels. Thanks to zinc, vitamins A, E, C, dry vagina is eliminated, full sexual intercourse is ensured. Vitamin D maintains normal bone tissue, iodine regulates fat metabolism. The combined effect of Menopace prevents the development of coronary heart disease, supports immunity in good condition.
To eliminate the symptoms of menopause, the drug is taken for a long time. Take breaks for 1 month. During this time, undergo examination, consult with a gynecologist. Repeat the course when similar symptoms of menopause occur.
Menopiasis with uterine myoma
The instructions for use of this information is not. The feasibility of the drug is determined by the doctor. Vitamins regulate the hormonal balance associated with the natural restructuring in a woman's body. Uterine fibroids - a disease that is treated in a certain way. Perhaps the use of Menopace after the removal of fibroids or as an additional means. Self-prescribing therapy is not worth it.
Menopiasis in Oncology
One of the reasons for the development of cancer cells is a strong, prolonged hormonal imbalance. For the treatment of oncology selected special drugs, methods. Often, women are not recommended to take hormone pills, menopause symptoms have to be eliminated in another way. In such a situation, Menopace is often prescribed. How effective it will be depends on the individual characteristics of the organism. The drug is taken after chemotherapy, surgery, with the onset of surgical menopause, early and natural.
Menopace and Menopace plus
On sale there are 2 drugs with similar indications. The difference lies in the additional composition. Each package contains 28 capsules with the same composition of vitamins, minerals, compounds. Menopace plus contains an additional 28 tablets with herbal extracts.
- Soybean isoflavones, prevent the development of atherosclerosis, vascular and heart diseases. They improve the functioning of the liver, pancreas, strengthen muscles, and calm the nervous system. They help to preserve youth and sexual functions. Stabilize the metabolism.
- Green tea extract - protects the body from the effects of free radicals, removes toxins, strengthens the immune system. Normalizes cell function, prevents aging. Cleans blood vessels, improves heart function. Helps to cope with fat deposits, prevents their formation. It prevents the development of cancer cells.
- Sage extract - painkiller, anti-inflammatory, diuretic, astringent, hemostatic, antipyretic. Normalizes the nervous system, eliminates tremors throughout the body. It prevents the occurrence of thrush, as it is a powerful antioxidant. Fights against pathogens, fungi. Stabilizes the digestive tract. An indispensable component for women's health - increases libido, regulates the balance of hormones, eliminates pain. Lowers blood sugar, cholesterol.
- Flax seed extract - anti-inflammatory component, astringent, laxative, rejuvenating. Removes toxins, normalizes the digestive tract. Effective with cancer, as it blocks the production of estrogen. Keeps softness, elasticity of the skin, eliminates vaginal dryness. Helps to cope with excess weight.
Separately, pills with herbal extracts are not sold. It is necessary to accept daily on 1 capsule and 1 tablet during food. These additional components improve the functioning of internal organs, eliminate toxins, improve the functions of the digestive tract, and ensure the full absorption of vitamins and minerals capsules. Improve the condition of the body as a whole.
Such vitamin complexes are produced by most countries of the world: the Netherlands, the USA, India, Hungary, Germany, Slovenia. Poland and others. Among domestic products you can pick up similar vitamin complexes, given the composition.
- Aevit - improves the condition of blood vessels, soothes the nervous system, regulates metabolism.
- Akvadetrim - replenishes calcium deficiency, treats and prevents osteoporosis, including those associated with hormonal changes during menopause.
- Vectrum - to replenish the body with calcium, vitamin D.
- Calcium gluconate - prescribed during menopause with calcium deficiency.
There is no exact analogue for Menopeis in Russian pharmacology. If the price forces you to replace the tool with another, you should consult with a specialist.
Menopace - manufacturer
The owner of the registration certificate for the Menopace and Menopace Plus trademark is the British company Vitabiotics, Ltd. A direct manufacturer of drugs is the pharmaceutical corporation Thompson & Capper, Ltd. This means that all production technology and the patent for dietary supplements belong to Vitabiotics Corporation, but it, in turn, places an order for the direct production of capsules and tablets on the existing equipment and facilities of Thompson & Capper, providing them with the necessary technological information for this. That is, Vitabiotics is, relatively speaking, the general customer, and Thompson & Capper is the contractor for the work.
Therefore, the direct producer of Menopace is Thompson & Capper, and the legal owner of the brand is Vitabiotics. Since all the legal responsibility for the quality of the drug, compliance with the technology of production and other aspects of its production and sale lie on Vitabiotics, then it is considered to be the manufacturer. And therefore, all claims on the drug are sent to the Vitabiotics Corporation, which is ultimately responsible for its product, regardless of to whom it gave the order for the direct production of tablets. By analogy with various clothing brands, this situation looks as follows - a company, for example, Armani places an order for sewing shirts in China, but it is she who is responsible for the quality of goods to the buyer.
Menopace and Menopace Plus have the same therapeutic effects, but in the second drug, they are somewhat more pronounced due to the greater amount of active substances that are additionally included in the composition of the tablets. Both drugs are biologically active additives and are not drugs. However, Menopace and Menopace Plus are able to have positive effects on the body of women by filling up the deficit of various vitamins, minerals and other active substances that are included in the metabolism, making it more intense and stable, which eliminates the negative impact of changes in hormonal balance during menopause.
Menopace and Menopace Plus have metabolic and anti-menopausal effects, as well as compensate for the deficiency of vitamins and minerals, and regulate the hormonal balance in the body, which improves the functioning of all other organs and systems.
The effects of Menopace and Menopace Plus are manifested only in women who enter menopause, when estrogen production decreases dramatically, and this, in turn, causes reconfiguration of all organs, which is accompanied by vascular symptoms, changes in metabolism, vascular tone, etc. Also, the effects of the drug will be noticeable in women who for some reason are faced with a lack of estrogen, for example, after the removal of both ovaries, when introduced into artificial menopause, etc. Both drugs significantly weaken the severity of menopausal symptoms or stop them completely.
Using Menopace and Menopace Plus allows you to reduce the unpleasant symptoms of menopause (for example, hot flashes, feeling hot and cold, sweating, osteoporosis, etc.) without taking hormonal drugs and not risking to face their equally painful side effects, such as gain in weight, the growth of malignant tumors, the appearance of facial hair, etc.
All therapeutic effects of drugs are due to their constituent components:
- Vitamin D and boron maintain a normal concentration of calcium in the body and prevent osteoporosis, caries, cardiac abnormalities, etc.,
- Pantothenic acid supports the production of estrogen by the adrenal glands at the same and constant level, providing smoothing of the peaks of hormone release,
- Pantothenic acid, B vitamins1, AT2 and B6 enhance the effects of estradiol produced by the adrenal glands and adipose tissue,
- Vitamin C, B6, AT3, zinc and magnesium improve the synthesis of gamma-linolenic acid, which, in turn, is a precursor of prostaglandin E, which is involved in the regulation of hormonal balance and alleviates the symptoms of menopause,
- Vitamin E normalizes thermoregulation, reducing the sensations of heat and cold,
- Vitamin E and C reduce palpitations, fatigue and nervousness,
- Vitamin E in combination with para-aminobenzoic and pantothenic acids reduces irritability,
- Vitamin E, B6 and magnesium eliminate anxiety and depression,
- Vitamins B12, AT3A b1 and folic acid normalize the nervous system,
- Chromium, magnesium, zinc and vitamins C, B6 and B3 normalize the concentration of glucose in the blood, preventing diabetes, as well as level mood swings and eliminate insomnia,
- Vitamin E, C, A and zinc support the elasticity of the vagina and the production of a sufficient amount of lubricant, thereby eliminating its dryness and giving the woman the opportunity to comfortably engage in sexual intercourse,
- Iodine normalizes the metabolism of fats, removing the problem of weight gain,
- Extracts of sage, soybeans, flax seeds and green tea have antioxidant activity, preventing the formation of tumors and the development of coronary artery disease, as well as support the normal functioning of the immune system.
Menopace - indications for use
Specific indications for the use of Menopace and Menopace Plus are relief of symptoms that develop during menopausal and postmenopausal periods, such as:
- Tides of any severity and frequency
- Night pouring sweats
- Palpitations (tachycardia),
- Emotional instability
- Vaginal dryness,
- Increase or decrease in pressure
- Sleep disturbances, etc.
There are no differences in indications for use for Menopace and Menopace Plus, because the drugs have the same therapeutic and pharmacological effects. However, in Menopace Plus, these effects can be expressed somewhat stronger, and it is this factor that can play a role in choosing a particular drug from the two proposed.
Menopace and Menopace Plus can be used to eliminate specific climacteric symptoms in combination with other drugs, including hormone replacement therapy (HRT).
The drugs can be used to alleviate the above symptoms not only for women in menopause, but also for women who suffer from the castration syndrome of any etiology, for example, after removal of both ovaries, during treatment with GnRH agonists (Diferelin, Buserelin, etc.) and t .d
Menopace - instructions for use
Menopace should be taken one capsule per day during or immediately after a meal, washed down with a small amount of water. In principle, capsules can be taken on an empty stomach, but this can provoke irritation of the gastric mucosa and unpleasant transient symptoms, such as nausea, fever in the stomach, etc. These symptoms disappear within a short period of time - 15 to 30 minutes, but for In order to prevent their appearance, it is recommended to take the drug after or during a meal.
At the same time as Menopause, it is not recommended to take other multivitamin and mineral complexes or dietary supplements, as this may provoke an overdose of active substances and the development of severe symptoms.
Menopace can be taken for a long time - for several months in a row, but the duration of use in each particular case is determined by the attending physician. In principle, women in menopause can take Menopace with repeated courses of 2–3 months in duration with 1–2 months between them.
You cannot take Menopace simultaneously with calcium supplements. Calcium and capsules of Menopace should be spread in time for at least two hours.
Menopace - analogues (than to replace Menopace)
Menopace and Menopace Plus do not have on the pharmaceutical market drugs-synonyms that contain the exact same active substances in the same dosages. However, Menopace and Menopace Plus can be replaced by certain vitamin-mineral preparations or dietary supplements that contain other active ingredients in the composition, but have similar properties to eliminate menopausal symptoms in women, normalizing and improving their quality of life.
So, the following drugs and dietary supplements (dietary supplements) that can eliminate the neuro-vegetative symptoms caused by climacteric changes in the body of women are analogues of Menopeis and Menopes Plus:
- Allitera capsules
- Antioxcaps with selenium capsules,
- Antioxidants with zinc capsules,
- Bellaspon dragee,
- Vitrum Centuri tablets,
- Ginodian Depot oil injection solution,
- Hormplex pills,
- Grandaxine tablets,
- Divigel skin gel (transdermal),
- Divitren tablets,
- Duphaston pills,
- Individual pills
- Klimadinon drops and tablets,
- Climax homeopathic granules and tablets,
- Klimakt Hel pills for sucking,
- Climatoplan tablets,
- Climalanine pills,
- Klimara transdermal patch,
- Klymen pills,
- Klimodien tablets,
- Cliogest tablets,
- Ladys Formula Menopause,
- Microfollin tablets,
- Napoton dragee,
- Ovariamin powder and tablets,
- Ovestin cream and vaginal suppositories, tablets,
- Pousogest pills,
- Premarin tablets,
- Proginova dragee,
- Rummelid tablets,
- Regeneur capsules,
- Remens drops and homeopathic tablets,
- Sinestrol oil injection and powder,
- Feminine capsules
- Femoston tablets,
- Qi Klim pills,
- Cyclo Proginova dragee,
- Estrimax tablets,
- Estrovol pills,
- Estrogel gel skin (transdermal),
- Estrofem tablets,
- Ethinyl estradiol tablets.
Doctors examine and, accordingly, evaluate the drug according to a number of criteria, among which the most important are effectiveness, possibility of use in a wide range of patients, especially with severe chronic diseases, few side effects and no need for frequent monitoring of the person’s general condition. If the drug has all of the above qualities, then it is evaluated by doctors well, and they respond to it, respectively, also positively.
Menopace and Menopace Plus from the point of view of doctors are excellent drugs, which they respond positively. This is due to the fact that vitamin-mineral complexes can be taken in almost all women suffering from symptoms of menopause, in contrast to hormone replacement therapy, which is contraindicated to many. And when using hormones, it is necessary to control the patient’s condition much more seriously, more rigidly and more attentively than when taking vitamins and minerals. In addition, Menopace and Menopace Plus are well tolerated by almost all women, and also, in most cases, perfectly eliminate menopausal symptoms, normalizing the patient's condition. These factors allow doctors to consider the drug excellent and respond positively to it.