The appearance of cough significantly affects the well-being of a woman, interferes with her usual life, disrupts her usual rhythm. If at the moment of illness a woman breastfeeds, health problems arise fears that the medications she takes can harm the baby.
To avoid this, before using any medications you need to contact your doctor, be examined and get an appointment. Most other expectorant drugs prescribers Lasolvan as the most effective and safe substance for the mother and infant.
Composition, properties and release form Lasolvana
Lasolvan - effective mucolytic agent
The basis of Lasolvan is the active active ingredient Ambroxol hydrochloride. Its main focus is the dilution of sputum and increased its discharge. The drug stimulates the activity of the cilia of the bronchial epithelium of the bronchi, which causes an increased sputum separation. As a result, the patient can easily expectorate phlegm and get rid of suffocating cough.
Lasolvan is available in a very large number of different forms. The most popular syrup, lozenges, capsules or tablets as the most simple to receive dosage forms.
In addition to them, there are the following types of drug:
- Water and alcohol solution for ingestion. Naturally, alcohol-containing products are strictly prohibited for pregnant and lactating mothers.
- Solution intended for intravenous infusion using a dropper.
- Solutions for inhalation, including for special devices - nebulizers.
- Soluble effervescent tablets.
Large selection of options Lasolvana allows you to choose exactly the means that best suit the specific woman.
Use of Lasolvan for lactation
The remedy dilutes sputum when coughing and speeds up its withdrawal.
There are no direct prohibitions on using Lasolvan in lactation and even during pregnancy, except for the cases described in contraindications to this drug. In pregnancy, this remedy is even specially prescribed by doctors in order to help the unfolding of the lungs with the threat of having a premature baby and in a number of other dangerous and complex conditions.
Doctors prescribe Lasolvan to breastfeeding mothers in terms of vital signs, that is, when the benefits of this remedy completely exceed the potential harm. However, the drug is released into breast milk in low concentrations and can not harm the baby.
Much more harm can bring a hysterical cough of a nursing mother and her prolonged cold. If it is not cured quickly, the risk of infecting the infant increases significantly. In such a situation, the use of Lasolvana is absolutely justified.
More information about what medications can be taken with HB can be found in the video:
Lasolvan in lactation can be assigned in various forms. She is chosen by the attending physician. A mother should be aware that by engaging in self-treatment, she risks the health and life of her infant, so any arbitrary use of the drug should be excluded:
- When administered orally, a single dosage of Lasolvana includes 30 mg of the drug up to 3 times a day. If prolonged forms of the agent are used, then a 75 mg capsule is taken once a day.
- Inhalations are prepared in physiological solution with the addition of 15 mg of the drug. Do the procedure three times a day.
- In severe conditions, the patient Ambroxol can be administered intravenously using a dropper system. Do this procedure in the hospital under the supervision of physicians, also repeating no more than three times. Usually there is enough one-time use of the drug to stop an attack and alleviate the condition of the woman.
Contraindications and side effects
The drug is forbidden to take with drugs that complicate the discharge of sputum.
The use of Lasolvan has the following contraindications:
- The presence of an allergic reaction to the main active ingredient and auxiliary components of the drug. If you have a reaction to such drugs in the past, use with extreme caution.
- In the presence of phenylketonuria.
- In renal failure and other diseases of these organs.
- Simultaneous use with cough suppressants can disrupt sputum outflow and cause serious complications.
- In the first trimester of pregnancy, it is better to avoid using Lasolvan and other drugs containing Ambroxol as the main component.
The following are among the side reactions:
- The appearance of skin rashes. In extremely rare cases, especially sensitive patients may develop anaphylactic shock.
- Prolonged use or excess of the dosage prescribed by a doctor can lead to the development of dyspeptic manifestations - nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, pain in the stomach.
- Sometimes when using the drug, patients complain of dry mouth and the appearance of "water" from the nose.
- Even more rarely, headaches, constipation, and urination problems occur.
- When administered intravenously, a dropper is used, since a jet-like rapid infusion provokes a strong drop in blood pressure, an increase in temperature, the appearance of a headache of an intense nature, affects the condition of the muscles.
With proper use of the means prescribed by a doctor, it can quickly cure a cough and not cause harm to the baby who is breastfed.
A woman needs only not to go for self-treatment, strictly follow medical advice and listen to her well-being and behavior of the baby. At the slightest deviations need to immediately contact the doctors.
Noticed a mistake? Select it and click Ctrl + Enterto let us know.
Tsweets February 11, 2014, 02:33
from the throat the coolest thing is to take in the same proportions 1: 1: 05 beet juice and lemon juice (vinegar) and honey, 1 tbsp. l beet juice, 1 tablespoon of vinegar and 0.5 honey, stir and rinse everything, and so throughout the day, at least 100 times, the effect is just a bomb !! and lazolvan advertise that with guv it seems you can
Tsweets February 11, 2014, 02:34
Lipu is better to brew, or take and sharpen a whole lemon can be with sugar, I drank Insti's tea, you can
Elenamir February 11, 2014 08:35
Can lazolvan. The drug penetrates into breast milk, however, there are no data on its effect on the child, when used in therapeutic doses.
Mamusyk February 11, 2014, 09:17
even the throat is very well helped by a compress from vodka brew, I had a sore throat yesterday, put cotton wool and vodka on my neck for the night and shook it with a handkerchief, for the morning it doesn’t hurt
Aleksandra__ February 11, 2014, 10:10
We do not see vodka in the house, the husband can drink a glass once in half a year.
Mariam February 11, 2014 11:33
I am sick now, cough and cough up anything) the doctor prescribed a herbion with plantain and bromhexin. As for lazolvana, he said that nothing so serious to drink it. I breastfeed too. So you can try. . It helps me
Mariam February 11, 2014 11:33
And a lot of warm drink.
Kvitochka21 February 11, 2014, 13:16
cough is different. Do you have a runny nose? with a cold, snot running down the back of the nasopharynx and you can cough up just then lasolvan will not help, you need to treat a runny nose)
but in general, if I drank herbs, vegetable syrups, onions with honey or turnips with honey (if honey is allergic, then replace with sugar)
Get well soon.
Mysteryep February 11, 2014, 13:41
Our family doctor recommends treating for colds with HB. So - rinse the nose with a solution of sea water - Aquamaris, Humer, or independently make a solution of salt and rinse the nose (inhaling one nostril water, and then the other).
Instill nose with Chlorophiliptic oil solution (2 drops in one nostril 3 times a day).
Rinse the throat with a solution of soda and salt, drink plenty of water.
Instead Lazolvana - Gadeliks.
norry February 11, 2014, 14:12
By the way, Gedelix droplets are a thing. I last tested her illness on my daughter. Herbal taste, not dyed (a little green), the throat perfectly lubricates, if not drink.
Mysteryep February 11, 2014, 18:28
Yes. and in composition (on the grass) it is much better than Lasolvan, closer to natural.
Mysteryep February 11, 2014, 18:30
another moment. splash throat ingalipt with HB is impossible. if it hurts a lot, it’s better to take half a spoonful of honey (if you don’t have allergy to you and the baby) and suck on a little, it softens and heals.
Aleksandra__ February 11, 2014 23:46
I drink cold. I drink warmly. I begin to cough heavily. I have a sore chest. I will still chill my chlorophyllum. And I will not buy syrup of the navernre. I think it is enough with honey. We'll see tomorrow. thank you all
Lasolvan is a drug that dilutes viscous sputum, accelerates its withdrawal. The drug promotes self-cleaning of the respiratory organs, prevents lung tissue from falling off. The medicament improves the functioning of the bronchi and lungs. The effect of the drug is observed within half an hour after application.
The composition of dosage forms Lasolvana
- gum arabic
- peppermint and eucalyptus oil,
- liquid paraffin
- distilled water.
- lactose with attached water molecule,
- corn starch,
- pyrogenic silica,
- stearic acid.
- E210 preservative,
- hydroxyethyl cellulose,
- food additive E950,
- food flavors,
- distilled water.
- lemon acid,
- sodium hydrogen phosphate,
- sodium chloride,
- benzalkonium chloride,
- Inflammation of the bronchi and lungs,
- Chronic bronchitis with airway obstruction,
- Asthma with difficult expectoration,
For treatment to be effective, follow the dosage.
Lasolvan tablets for adults are taken in the following dosage: 30 mg three times in 24 hours. Wash down a tablet with warm water without gas (100 ml).
Take syrup with ambroxol concentration - 30 mg per 10 ml in the following dosage:
- up to 3 years - 3 ml twice in 24 hours,
- from 3 to 7 years - 3 ml three times a day,
- from 8 to 13 years - 5 ml three times a day,
- from 14 - 10 ml three times.
Use syrup with ambroxol concentration - 60 mg per 10 ml in the following dosage:
- for patients from 6 to 13 years old - 3 ml three times a day,
- from 14 years old - 5 ml three times.
Take the drug in the form of a solution orally as follows:
- patients under 3 years old - 25 drops twice a day,
- from 4 to 6 years old - 25 drops three times,
- from 7 to 13 years - 50 drops three times in 24 hours,
- from 14 years old - 100 drops three times.
Dilute the drug in water and take at the time of ingestion.
Use the solution for inhalation. If the patient is less than 7 years old, then the dosage of the drug is 2 ml for the procedure 2 times per day. If the patient is more than 8 years old, then the required dose of the solution is 3 ml per procedure, which is carried out twice.
The solution is not recommended for evaporation inhalers.
The drug is administered by the intravenous method, while the dosage - 30 mg / 1 kg of weight divided by 4 injections.
Lasolvan during lactation
To quickly get rid of a cold, start treatment at the onset of the first symptoms. Immediately go to the hospital where the doctor will conduct an examination and prescribe a suitable drug.
Stop feeding a child with a cold with a cough and fever is not necessary, because along with the milk the baby gets useful antibodies that protect his body. For safety, wear a special mask on the face, change the mask every 4–5 hours.
Lasolvan is an effective mucolytic drug for the treatment of diseases of the upper airways. The drug is allowed to use during breastfeeding, but only after the appointment of a doctor. Due to the action of the components of the drug, sputum discharge from the lungs is accelerated, cough is facilitated.
The drug is absorbed into the blood and excreted in milk, therefore it is necessary to comply with the prescribed dosage. After using the medication, observe the condition of the newborn, if you experience an allergic reaction, stop taking the drug and consult your doctor. And about how to help yourself with allergies in the baby, read the article on the link http://vskormi.ru/problems-with-baby/allergiya-u-grudnichka-chto-delat/.
Thus, Lasolvan is allowed to use when breastfeeding on the advice of a doctor. Strictly observe the dosage, frequency of administration and do not increase the course of treatment. Self-treatment threatens with dangerous complications!
Lasolvan: general information about the drug
Currently, pharmacy counters can meet a huge amount of anti-cough, but not all of them are allowed during lactation. Breastfeeding is a crucial period in the life of the mother and child. Acceptance of any drugs requires special care, and self-medication may have serious consequences..
Lasolvan is a popular cough medicine that promotes the dilution of viscous sputum and accelerates its elimination from the respiratory organs. Release the tool in the form of tablets, syrup, injection and liquid for the implementation of inhalation procedures.
The main advantage of the drug is its non-toxicity: it is not capable of causing addiction, as well as accumulate in the internal organs.
Lazolvan lactation is allowed to use in all dosage forms, but injections are resorted to in extremely rare cases.
The active ingredient of the drug - Ambroxol - has the following properties:
- activates mucus formation
- reduces the viscosity of secretion
- facilitates the extraction of purulent exudate,
- contributes to the activation of the epithelium
- clears the bronchi,
- helps to restore normal breathing,
- reduces coughing
- speeds up the healing process.
When ingested, the active ingredient is concentrated in the inflammatory focus - in the lungs and bronchi. The use of the product leads to the activity of the epithelium, so that the mucus does not stagnate inside the respiratory tract and is easily excreted, taking the bacteria that caused the disease.
Indications for appointment
Lasolvan when breastfeeding in any dosage form is prescribed in the treatment of the following conditions, accompanied by dry coughing and sputum difficult to separate:
- bronchitis in the acute stage,
- bronchial dilatation,
- chronic inflammation of the broncho-pulmonary system,
To quickly eliminate cold symptoms while breastfeeding, treatment should begin as soon as possible. However, you should not self-prescribe medication. Only a doctor can correctly diagnose.
Lactation during therapy should not be stopped: together with the breast milk, the child receives important antibodies that protect his body..
How to use
A nursing mom needs to contact a medical institution for help as soon as possible, at the first manifestations of ARVI: it is always easier to cure the early stage of the disease.
Dosage and treatment during breastfeeding is established by a specialist, taking into account the clinical picture of the disease and the patient's individual characteristics.. The most common treatment regimen involves the following use of lasolvana:
- in pill form, the medicine is taken in 30 mg two or three times a day. By reducing symptoms, it is possible to reduce the dose,
- in the form of a solution, an agent is prescribed for exacerbations of the disease, 4 ml 2-3 times a day, gradually reducing the dosage,
- syrup is allowed to receive with a light course of the disease. In the first days take 10 ml, then - 5 ml,
- for inhalation procedures will require 15-20 ml of the drug. Inhalation should be carried out once or twice a day,
- Intravenous use of the substance is carried out in a hospital, if absolutely necessary. In this case, the dose is calculated individually.
To eliminate the negative impact on the body of the infant, do not take the medication too long. The maximum course of therapy is 5-7 days.
In addition, when using the medication, it is necessary to observe how the baby feels: the slightest deterioration of the condition, as well as allergic reactions, require that the treatment be canceled..
You can supplement the main therapy with the help of Lasolvan Reno. This drug effectively fights nasal congestion and rhinitis. With a similar name, this medicine has a different active ingredient and has a different effect.
Despite the minimum number of contraindications and negative effects, Lasolvan in some cases can be replaced with any other medicine on a plant-based basis or herbal decoction: this way you can protect yourself and your child from possible harm.
Lazolvan contains Ambroxol, a mucolytic agent that dilutes sputum and simplifies its removal from the lungs. The use of this medication is justified in cases where a person is worried about a wet cough.
The main indications indicated in the instructions:
- bronchitis (acute and chronic),
- bronchial asthma with difficult sputum excretion,
- therapy of distress syndrome of newborns and premature babies.
Доклинические испытания препарата при его приеме с 28 недели беременности не выявили вредных эффектов данного лекарства.
С повышенной осторожностью Лазолван назначают во ll и lll триместре беременности. Избегают приема лекарства в l триместр гестации.
The drug has the ability to penetrate into breast milk, but there are no data on its effect on the baby. Lasolvan during lactation can only be prescribed by a doctor, in the case when the benefits of his use exceed the possible harm.
Usually, Lasolvan is well tolerated by patients and does not cause allergies. However, the doctor should in detail ask the patient being breastfed about the age of the infant, its tendency to allergies and the woman’s plans for breastfeeding. It is important to clarify whether allergic reactions have occurred to the components of this medicine in the baby or the closest members of his family. Also for the treatment of women who have children under 3 years old on HB, dosage forms should be selected with a minimum amount of auxiliary substances and preservatives.
In syrup containing 30 mg of ambroxol in 5 ml
- children under 2 years old: 1.25 ml syrup twice a day,
- from 2 to 5 years: 1.25 ml three times a day,
- children from 6 to 12 years: 2.5 ml three times a day,
- from the age of 12 and for adults: 5 ml three times a day for the first three days of the disease, followed by a dose reduction to 5 ml twice a day.
In the form of an inhalation solution containing 7.5 mg ambroxol in 1 ml
1 ml of solution contains 25 drops of the drug. It is used both internally and inhalation.
Inside Lasolvan take:
- children under 2 years old - 25 drops twice a day,
- 2-5 years: 25 drops 3 times a day,
- 6-12 years: 50 drops 2-3 times a day,
- over 12 years: 4 ml three times a day.
In the form of inhalation: the solution of Lasolvan is diluted in a 0.9% solution of sodium chloride in a 1: 1 ratio. All types of inhalers, except steam ones, are suitable for the procedure.
Children under the age of 6 years are inhaled with 2 ml of the solution 1-2 times a day.
Adults and children from 6 years old spend 1-2 inhalations per day with 2-3 ml of Lasolvan solution.
Nasal drops Lasolvan Reno
Lasolvan Reno for HB may be prescribed by a doctor in case of swelling and nasal congestion and sinuses (sinusitis), inflammation of the middle ear (eustachitis). The tool has anti-edema effect and facilitates the outflow of exudate.
If a woman intends to continue breastfeeding during and after the treatment, self-treatment is unacceptable. A doctor may appoint to use when breastfeeding Lasolvan Reno, only if the expected benefit of the drug outweighs the possible harm to the child's body.
The drug is used for adults and children from 6 years on intranasal, making 1 injection in each nostril from 1 to 4 times per day. Use nasal spray can be no longer than 5-7 days.
Taking Lasolvan when breastfeeding is better not orally, but as part of inhalation and nasal drops.. This route of administration means that it is less absorbed into the blood and transferred through breast milk to the child’s body, but a single dose of the drug may be higher than when ingested.
Lazolvan for inhalation during breastfeeding is carried out only on doctor's prescription, since the active substance enters the blood through the lungs, from where it enters the milk. Inhalation Lasolvanom with HB can be prescribed by a doctor in a dosage that is different from the instructions, taking into account the clinical manifestations of the disease.
Interaction with other drugs
- Reception with MAO inhibitors and vasoconstrictor agents may cause an increase in blood pressure,
- combined use with tricyclic antidepressants can lead to the development of arrhythmias,
- In combination with antihypertensive sympatholytics, various cardiovascular effects may occur.
- simultaneous reception of Lasolvan and antibacterial agents leads to the accumulation of the latter in the lung tissue,
- it is undesirable to use Lasolvan with antitussive drugs at the same time, as this will cause difficulty in expectoration of the sputum and may provoke the addition of a secondary infection,
- Lasolvan is not allowed to be mixed with solutions having a pH greater than 6.3 to prevent precipitation,
- The combination of Lasolvana with cromglycic acid also leads to inactivation of the drug.
- On the part of the digestive tract: heartburn, dyspeptic disorders, vomiting and nausea, rarely occur,
- On the part of the immune system: immediate hypersensitivity reactions (anaphylaxis, urticaria, angioedema) and delayed type (allergic dermatitis) are usually extremely rare,
- The nervous system: changes in taste sensitivity (dysgeusia).
Lasolvan, like any drug, has a clear list of indications and contraindications for its use. In view of the fact that this drug penetrates the hematoencephalic, hematoplacental barrier and accumulates in mother's milk during the period of GW, Prescribing Lasolvan for the treatment of respiratory diseases in women during breastfeeding can only be a doctor, in the case when the benefits of taking the medicine outweigh the possible harm to the mother if untreated and the child if the components of the drug are swallowed.
Found a bug? Select it and press Ctrl + Enter
Pharmacological properties of the drug
The active substance of lasolvan is Ambroxol, it is the active metabolite of bromhexine. Both drugs are well-known and widely used in Russia under similar names.
Ambroxol has the following effect, which determines the therapeutic property of lazolvan:
- Stimulates the formation of mucus in the alveoli and bronchi. This leads to the fact that serous inflammatory secretion, contacting her, appears in the process of coughing. So is the self-cleaning of the bronchopulmonary system.
- Ambroxol also stimulates the production of surfactant, without which the normal operation of the alveoli (the main elements of the lung tissue) and breathing is impossible. With its deficiency, the process of inflammation progresses, shortness of breath and difficulty in breathing in and out.
- Sometimes the sputum is produced in sufficient quantity in the bronchi, but it has a viscous consistency, which complicates its discharge. Ambroxol acts on it with proteolytic enzymes, liquefying and facilitating release.
- Also, the drug stimulates the activity of the bronchial epithelium, aimed at removing the mucous secretion, which accelerates recovery. In the end, this gradually leads to a decrease in cough.
You can use Lasolvan as inhalation during lactation, as well as in the form of tablets, syrup, in extreme cases - intravenous injections.
Is it possible with GW?
Ambroxol penetrates the blood-brain barrier (to brain cells), placental (to the fetus in utero), and is also found in milk during lactation. Therefore, its use in the period of breastfeeding is possible only for threatening conditions as prescribed by a doctor and taking into account all the risks for the baby.
There are no reliable data on the study of its effect on newborns. A long experience of application shows the validity of his appointment for mothers, strictly considering the clinical indications. The use of this drug as a treatment for premature babies shows its safety for this age period.
Maximum concentrations of ambroxol in the blood are detected at the end of two hours after administration. Women during lactation should take this into account. It is recommended to feed the baby immediately after taking lazolvan, then take a 6-8 hour break. So the kid will get the minimum dose of the drug.
Indications for use
Lasolvan (breastfeeding syrup or other forms of it) is effectively used in the treatment of the following conditions:
- acute and chronic bronchitis, accompanied by unproductive cough with a small viscous sputum,
- bronchial asthma and other conditions with episodes of airway obstruction,
- as mucolytic (to liquefy sputum) for pathological enlargements of the bronchi.
Watch the video about coughing:
Lasolvan in most cases does not cause negative effects, while respecting the indications and regimens.
Also sometimes there are minor deviations in the work of the digestive system, namely:
- impaired sense of taste for a while
- nausea and vomiting,
- other dyspeptic disorders.
It is also necessary to take into account that Lasolvan can influence drugs while they are being taken. So, it increases the blood levels of amoxicillin, doxycycline, cefuroxime, and certain other agents.
Do not take Lasolvan along with drugs that inhibit coughing, since with increased formation of sputum it will stagnate.
Recommendations for admission
The method and regimen should be determined by the doctor taking into account the clinical picture of the disease. Standard usage is as follows:
- When you take Lasolvan tablets during lactation, you must drink 30 mg 2 to 3 times a day, while reducing the severity of symptoms, reducing the dose.
- Also for oral administration can be assigned to the solution. In this case, it is necessary to drink it in the acute period of the disease in 4 ml 2 - 3 times a day, gradually reducing the amount.
- The average dose for a syrup is 5 to 10 ml throughout the course of treatment, but also with the improvement of the condition it is necessary to reduce the amount.
- Effective use of Lasolvan in the form of inhalation. Then for one procedure for adults you need 20 mg of active ingredient. Inhalation should be 1 - 2 times a day.
- If necessary, intravenous administration of the drug is possible, but this is carried out only in stationary conditions with an individual dose calculation.
In addition to the main treatment, you can use lasolvan rino when breastfeeding to combat nasal congestion and runny nose. It is similar in name to the drug, but with a different active ingredient and action.
We recommend reading an article on coughing during breastfeeding. From it you will learn about the causes of coughing in nursing mothers, methods of treatment and approved drugs.
Lazolvan is an effective remedy for the treatment of diseases of the bronchopulmonary system, accompanied by unproductive cough and difficult sputum discharge. This is one of the drugs fixed in Russia as vital (VED).
It is possible to use Lasolvan for inhalation during breastfeeding, as well as in the form of tablets or syrup. But the dose and dosage regimen should be established together with the attending physician in order to protect the baby from the effect of the medication as much as possible.
Treatment of cough during breastfeeding. Coughing accompanies almost all infectious diseases of the respiratory system and is a rather unpleasant and disturbing symptom; it can last from several days to two weeks.
Especially important during breastfeeding is the prevention of genital herpes in women. . Lasolvan when breastfeeding: you can.
Therefore, for each nursing mother, you need to know what kind of fruit can be used for breastfeeding. In addition, some of them provoke indigestion in the baby, colic.
Composition, pharmacokinetics, method of administration
The active ingredient of the drug lasolvan is ambroxol hydrochloride. It is a mucolytic, rapidly diluting sputum, making it less viscous, restoring the internal mucous membranes of the bronchi and the lost elasticity of lung tissue. The cilia of the epithelium move faster, sputum does not stagnate inside the lungs, but is quickly removed and carries away viruses and microbes, the patient's condition is alleviated. Thus, the secretion of mucus improves, the cough becomes productive.
The drug is absorbed very quickly, the maximum concentration of the active substance in the blood plasma is reached in 0.5-3 hours. Indications for use, in addition to acute or chronic bronchitis, are pneumonia, chronic obstruction of the lungs, asthma.
Lazolvan is realized in the form of tablets, sweet syrup, injection solution, liquid for inhalation.
Admission regimens for adults:
Direct contraindication to the reception of lazolvan is an individual allergic reaction to Ambroxol and Bromhexidine. It is not recommended to use it in the first trimester of pregnancy, as well as in certain diseases of the kidneys and liver.
This drug is well tolerated in most cases. Only mild gastrointestinal disorders and, in exceptional cases, allergic reactions are possible.
Lasolvan when breastfeeding
The active ingredient of the drug Ambroxol penetrates into breast milk. Therefore, lasolvan with HB is possible only with regard to the possible risks to the infant. Scientific research on its effect on children has not been conducted. But doctors, on the basis of their own experience, consider its use to be justified in certain clinical indicators.
As already mentioned, the maximum concentration of ambroxol in the blood is achieved on average 2 hours after taking the drug. Given this, a woman can feed the child before drinking the medicine, and then make a break for 3-4 hours. So the baby will get only minimal doses of Lasolvan.
In any case, a qualified answer to the question of whether Lasolvan can be used during lactation will be given only by a doctor. Therefore, each specific situation must be discussed with your doctor. On the basis of the clinical picture and taking into account all the risks, he will give advice on taking lazolvan when breastfeeding, dosage and duration of use. Despite the minimum of complications and contraindications in some cases it is better to replace it with something else. Herbal preparations, chest preparations also give excellent results. Be healthy!