Your baby is almost ready for birth: the lungs are ripe, the heart and kidneys are working, all organs and systems are functioning, the sexual organs have reached maturity. But the process of preparing for extrauterine life does not stop. The liver still accumulates the iron needed for blood formation in the first year of a child’s life, the immune, endocrine, nervous and thermoregulation systems continue to improve. The child does not stop preparing for breathing and sucking the breast: he swallows and spits out the amniotic fluid, actively sucks fingers, including on the legs.
Fetus at 36 weeks gestation: stirring, development, weight and size
It seems that all the space in the tummy is already occupied, and there is nowhere to grow, but the height and weight of the fetus continues to increase. At 36 weeks, the baby stretched to 47 cm, and perhaps even more, the body weight may exceed 2,600 g. His cheeks and shoulders were rounded, hypoderm was formed, and fat appeared.
Of course, such a bogatyr has nowhere to disperse, but he continues to flounder and does not stop stirring. Listen to them - they can tell you a lot. So, excessive activity, which is sometimes even painful for the mother, will tell about the inconveniences experienced by the crumb due to insufficient oxygen supply or mommy's position which is uncomfortable for him. The lack of movement of the baby for even several hours is also an alarm signal, in the presence of which you should immediately go to the doctor.
On average, in the 36th week of pregnancy, the masik makes itself felt about once every 10-15 minutes. For 12 hours the baby responds at least 10 times. The pushes and movements of the crumbs are felt very well, but by the end of pregnancy, when the baby grows even more and takes up the position before the “start” of the tum, the amount of tangible and imperceptible movements will be halved.
The baby is already what you see it for the first time, but the bones of the skull remain sufficiently soft, flexible and pliable - this is necessary to overcome the obstacles on the way to this world and facilitate the passage through narrow birth canals. In the process of childbirth, the head of the child can even be deformed in order to protect the brain from injury. Nature is unsurpassed in its wisdom!
She even cares about the future mother. And your sleepless nights are now preparing the body for the night mode after childbirth: the baby will require a lot of attention. However, this does not mean that you do not need to sleep. Find your formula for pre-night tranquility. Drink less fluid at night, listen to music, ask your husband to get a massage, do not lie all day on the couch, so that later you will not find a place in bed.
Be cautious and prudent throughout the day. Do not make sudden movements, do not walk much and do not stand, control your posture: bending back, you increase the load on the spine, forward - you create the risk of falling due to the displaced center of gravity.
All unpleasant symptoms may further intensify at this time. Under pressure from the uterus, the bladder and intestines are more active, driving you to the toilet more often than you like it. Feet may swell more and more - by all means lift them up to the hill several times a day. Sometimes you may even think that you are choking - get on all fours, take a deep breath and exhale. However, from the 36th week of pregnancy, the tummy can gradually fall down, opening air access to the lungs. Although some moms suffer from shortness of breath until the last day of pregnancy. If the baby has taken the correct position with the head down, wear a bandage. After the birth, he also helps you a lot, so take him to the hospital right away.
Pain in the 36th week of pregnancy
The bandage is also needed in order to at least somewhat relieve, and at best - and at all reduce to a minimum - the pain in the back and lower back, so common in the last weeks of pregnancy. Avoid long stays on your legs, unload your back more often, do not bend down or turn the body to minimize pain.
Be prepared for the fact that now pain will be stronger in the pelvic region, in the hips, in the pubis. The body completes the final preparations for the onset of delivery: at this stage it produces the hormone relaxin in greater than normal amounts. Under the influence of relaxin, the joints are softened and weakened, the pelvic bones gradually disperse, which will make it easier for the baby to travel along the birth canal. Well, and you such action of a relaxin now delivers certain inconveniences.
If you have hemorrhoids during pregnancy, you are guaranteed pain in the anus. You should not be ashamed of this scrupulous problem: tell the doctor about the disease, consult about further actions and try to cure hemorrhoids.
Analyze the nature of pain that occurs in the lower back. So, the loin now and the truth can hurt for quite a common reason: because of the greater load falling on it. But at the same time, pain in the lumbar spine may also indicate hypertonicity of the uterus and the associated risk of premature birth. With hypertonia of the uterus, pain in the lower back is pulling, turning into the abdominal region. If you feel nagging pains in the lower back and abdomen, periodically experiencing a feeling that your stomach is turning to stone, be sure to report these symptoms to your doctor.
Even if up to this point you are not particularly worried about swelling, by the 36th week of pregnancy you will surely feel the swelling to the full. But here, do not lose vigilance: severe swelling may indicate the development of severe complications of the second half of pregnancy - preeclampsia. In addition to strong edema, increased blood pressure and protein in the urine become signs of preeclampsia.
Child development at 36 weeks
The fetus at 36 weeks of pregnancy is ready for birth, its parameters are not far from the parameters of the newborn: height up to 48 centimeters, with a weight of up to 3 kilograms.
Of course, all these data are individual and can vary, but the estimated weight of the baby was told to you even during the ultrasound and, as a rule, the predictions come true.
- External indicators
- The baby on the 36th week of pregnancy is quite plump, you can see folds on the legs and arms, you can see plump cheeks,
- The little body is pink, without a gun, but on the head of the vegetation was added. By the way, mommies often associate heartburn attacks with growing hairs in a child. To learn how to relieve her seizures, read the article: A remedy for heartburn during pregnancy >>>,
- On the fingers the nail plate already reaches the edge and gradually hardens,
- If we talk about proportions, then the baby’s head is clearly larger than that of a month-old baby, while the cranial plates are mobile and not hardened, the shoulders are pressed against the head and rounded, so it will be easier for the baby to overcome the birth canal.
- The development of internal organs
- The internal organs of the baby are already formed and working in full force. So the fetus at the 36th week of pregnancy has a clear heart rate of 140 beats per minute,
- A special task, at this stage, performs the liver, it accumulates iron, which in the postpartum period the child will need for the blood formation process,
- The respiratory system will be improved, at this stage surfactant accumulates, which, after birth, is needed to open the lungs.
- Fetal activity
You must control the movements of the child at 36 weeks gestation, fetal activity about 10 times in 12 hours. The blows themselves will be quite strong, often the baby hits you in the ribs or internal organs.
Increased activity may indicate the suffering of the fetus, it may be oxygen deprivation or ordinary hunger, your baby may be irritated by loud music or your being in a stuffy room.
Important! Lack of movement for 12 hours can be a disturbing sign, visit your doctor to listen to your heartbeat.
At the 36th week of pregnancy, the child swallows the amniotic fluid, sucks the finger with pleasure, grabs the leg or the umbilical cord with the handle. This means that the baby has preoccupied, swallowing and sucking reflexes.
By the 36th week of pregnancy, the baby should take the head down position. If you are diagnosed with pelvic presentation of the fetus at 36 weeks gestation, then you need to try to turn it over.
There are cases when the child turned over on the eve of birth, so do not lose hope, continue to study along the course Five steps to a successful birth >>> and you will have every chance to give birth to yourself.
At 36 weeks of pregnancy, what happens to the baby can be understood without additional examinations, listen to his movements, communicate with him more often, stroke his tummy, do not let the feeling of hunger and your tot will behave peacefully and calmly.
The last weeks of pregnancy can be a serious challenge for you. Not only that sleep, because of the constant experience, it is difficult to call complete, so also frequent urges to the toilet do not give life.
But breathing can already get better, as the belly at 36 weeks of pregnancy gradually falls and you begin to breathe to the full breast.
- The uterus at the 36th week of pregnancy gradually begins to descend, which you will certainly notice, since it has become easier to breathe,
- However, the organ pushes the bladder hard, so be prepared to visit the toilet every hour,
- The uterine cervix also changes, it gradually shortens and at week 36 it should be 28 millimeters in length, if the length of the cervix does not decrease, then the child will change,
- Training bouts in the 36th week of pregnancy occur more often, and the feelings themselves are stronger. If they are short and unsystematic, then it’s too early to worry, but if the time between contractions decreases, they become regular, then it’s time to get ready for the maternity hospital.
To skillfully distinguish between false labor and generic labor, watch the course on preparing for childbirth. Easy childbirth >>
This is a great combination of theoretical and practical preparation for childbirth.
Pain at week 36
36 weeks of pregnancy is difficult to call easy, as the list of pain that may disturb you is impressive.
The tummy increases in size every week, the center of gravity is shifted, the load on the spine is enormous, especially if you have to stand or walk for a long time. As a rule, after resting the pain subsides, you can also make a light massage.
Sore can in the area of the sacrum, as the pelvic bones continue to expand before childbirth.
- Stomach ache,
- You may be disturbed for a period of 36 weeks of pregnancy with abdominal pain, as during menstruation, with both the stomach and the loins. Such symptoms indicate an increased tone of the uterus, you need to lie down and relax (more on the tone of the uterus during pregnancy >>>),
- If from time to time the stomach turns to stone at - the 36th week of pregnancy is a normal phenomenon, which is defined as training contractions,
- Your stomach may hurt because of digestive problems, you may experience intestinal upset, so your body prepares for the upcoming labor and cleans itself,
- Often at this time hemorrhoids are inflamed, you need to adjust the diet and use healing ointments.
Migraines associated with feelings and insomnia, which have already become your constant companions, can be overcome only by positive emotions and walks in the fresh air. Tablets in this case are powerless, but a light massage or a contrast shower will help relieve tension.
Your weight in the 36th week of pregnancy may increase by 12-14 kilograms from the initial mass. With such parameters, the load on the legs increases significantly, except that the uterus presses the veins and the blood circulation is disturbed.
As a result, puffiness, venous mesh on the legs, varicose veins. The latter can be fought with the help of special ointments, massage, wearing slimming golf, but with edema you need to be more careful.
If, in addition to edema, at 36 weeks of pregnancy, you experience an increase in pressure, and protein is found in your urine analysis, you have signs of late gestosis, a dangerous disease that can threaten the life of the baby ).
Be careful, if you pull the belly at 36 weeks gestation, while you have a mucus plug or water has gone, you urgently need to go to the hospital - you give birth.
At this time - this is a normal physiological phenomenon, especially for the latter, the fetus is considered full-term.
Attention! Bleeding in the prenatal period is always a dangerous signal. The reason may be a detachment of the placenta, which can result in even the death of the child. Blood loss also threatens your health.
But not all bleeding at 36 weeks gestation is dangerous.
- Small streaks of blood in the secretions can be, it leaves the mucus plug that blocked the entrance to the uterus,
- The protective stopper can move away gradually, over a period of several days, or even out at a time,
- Even if the cork is still in place, the daily discharge changes its structure. They become more abundant, more viscous, but still odorless,
- Discharges with a sour-milk smell of white color are a sign of thrush that must be cured before delivery, so that the fetus does not become infected during the passage of the birth canal (read the article on the topic: Thrush during pregnancy >>>)
- Isolation of yellow or greenish color is also a sign of the disease, which must be eliminated before delivery.
Feelings at week 36
Duck gait, fatigue, mood swings, insomnia and, to top it off, frequent urge to the toilet - this is not the whole list of sensations of the last weeks of pregnancy.
But no matter how burdensome the sensations were at 36 weeks gestation, do not forget that very soon you will embrace your newborn baby, and all the burdens will be left behind.
At 36 weeks gestation, a temperature of around 37 degrees is considered normal and is due to your hormonal background. But, if at such a temperature you feel broken, there is a concomitant runny nose or sore throat, cough - there is a cold.
Cold in the 36th week of pregnancy
Diseases are not desirable at any time, but especially in the prenatal period.
A cold in the 36th week of pregnancy is dangerous for both you and your baby.
- Fever and coughing can cause placental abruption and bleeding, it can also burst the amniotic sac,
- Dehydration interferes with the metabolism and can cause constipation,
- Placenta in the 36th week of pregnancy is already in the second or third degree of maturity, it works for wear, so additional loads on it are not needed. Therefore, be careful not to visit public places during the period of illness.
And how to cope with a cold, read the article Colds during pregnancy >>>.
So that the child continues to receive all the necessary nutrients, pay attention to your diet.
Daily diet and how you can get rid of edema, heartburn, constipation in the book Secrets of proper nutrition for the future mother >>>
It is unlikely that you would like to have sex in the 36th week of pregnancy, given your parameters and well-being.
But, if the tummy does not bother you, then you should know that an orgasm can provoke a tone of the uterus and contractions, although this feature can be used if you want to approximate the date of birth.
At this time, the mucus plug is starting to move away, so you need to pay special attention to personal hygiene.
Alcohol at 36 weeks
Drinking alcohol during pregnancy is prohibited, as alcohol harms both mother and child.
Even a small amount of ethanol in the blood can cause bleeding, slow down the absorption of nutrients and vitamins, in addition, alcohol easily enters the body of the baby, poisoning it.
Please note that during pregnancy it is better to refuse from alcohol-based drugs.
Harbingers of childbirth
Week 36 refers to the period of full-term pregnancy. At any time childbirth can begin, so do not miss the obvious symptoms. Harbinger delivery at 36 weeks gestation:
- mucous discharge with bloody veins,
- pulling pain in the lower abdomen, as in menstruation,
- on the 36th week of pregnancy, the stomach fell, the urge to use the toilet increased,
- the baby stops, moves extremely rarely
- weight loss,
- upset stool
- mood swings.
If contractions become systematic, fix the interval between them. As soon as the time approaches 10 minutes - urgently to the hospital. Do not forget the exchange card and bag with a dowry for the baby.
Please note that at 36 weeks gestation, precursors of births for multiparous ones may differ slightly. So, for example, the stomach can go down not a week or two before the birth, but literally on the eve of the birth.
You hardly will confuse the real fights with training. Будьте готовы к тому, что во второй раз подготовительный этап пройдет интенсивнее и интервал между схватками будет сокращаться быстрее.
Образ жизни и подготовка к родам на 36 неделе беременности
- Как бы вам ни хотелось отлежаться последние недели перед родами в кровати, нужно гулять каждый день. Свежий воздух просто необходим малышу, а вам прогулка поможет расслабиться и настроиться на позитивный лад,
- К 36 неделе вам пора уже выйти в декретный отпуск, так как роды могут наступить в любой день,
- At 36 weeks of gestation, you should have all the tests in your hands and the exchange card will be issued. You always carry the document with you, and at home you should have a bag with the necessary things in the maternity hospital and your first clothes for the baby,
- At this time is not recommended to leave the city, since childbirth can begin at any time,
- If your birth is not the first, think about who the older children will be with while you are in the hospital.,
- On the term of 36 weeks of pregnancy, the development of the fetus is already at the final stage and all planned ultrasounds are completed.
However, if entanglement is suspected, an unscheduled ultrasound can be prescribed at 36 weeks gestation to exclude the possibility of suffocation and decide how the birth will take place: naturally or through a caesarean section.
Starting from week 36, you will be invited to see a doctor every week, in control:
- the weight of the child and mother,
- in the 36th week of pregnancy, the specialist measures the height of the uterus and the girth of the abdomen,
- listens to the baby's heartbeat,
- measures your blood pressure
- from mandatory tests - urine for the presence of protein.
- In the prenatal period, your diet needs to be changed. If earlier emphasis was placed on proteins, then from week 36 it is desirable to switch to a lighter diet: fish, eggs, kefir, cheeses,
- Your ideal food in this period is vegetables and fruits, they are quickly digested, they also come out quickly, while the intestines are not loaded, and you are full,
- If you have precursors of childbirth, it is better to refuse to eat. Firstly, pain can provoke vomiting, and secondly, the full intestine interferes with childbirth, and after them it will be difficult to go to the toilet,
- Drink more water, green tea, vitamin juice from juices, but not before bedtime, otherwise swelling cannot be avoided. Read more about edema in pregnancy >>>,
- Please note that at this stage you should eat five or six meals a day, while in the morning you eat the most nutritious and high-calorie meals from your diet, and in the evening - fruits or light yogurt.
- If you decide to go to the maternity hospital with your husband, then take a look at the workshop “Births without pain”: 10 techniques for pain relief in childbirth >>>,
Teach him these simple ways that can relieve pain during labor. So, if the lumbar ache in the 36th week of pregnancy, this part may hurt even more during labor.
Ask your partner to massage the specified place in a clockwise direction with the back of your fist.
- If during the first bouts you are still at home, take a warm bath or shower, it will help you to relax, and with it the discomfort will go away,
- When collecting a bag in the maternity hospital, stock up on clothes for your baby in several sizes. The doctors' forecasts regarding the weight of the baby are not always 100%. The site has an article on this topic: Baby dowry >>>,
- Use cosmetics for pregnant women. Your skin is now vulnerable, especially around the tummy. Do not forget to put a cosmetic bag in the bag for the hospital,
- Start preparing not only for childbirth, but also to care for your baby. It's time to see a seminar about the first months after birth, so that you can deftly treat the baby already at the hospital: Happy motherhood: soft care for the baby >>>.
Share in the comments? How is your 36th week? Are there harbingers of childbirth? What do you think?
Ultrasound at 36 weeks gestation
By the 36th week of gestation, the last scheduled ultrasound scan has usually been completed. However, in some cases, an ultrasound scan at the 36th week of pregnancy is done additionally. Thus, the doctor can more accurately determine the weight and size of the fetus, in which position it is, whether there is no place for the cord entanglement, and in what condition the placenta is. Relevant data will allow you to decide on the method of delivery and eliminate any complications that may arise in the process of childbirth.
The stomach at the 36th week of pregnancy has already grown to almost enormous size. And, even in most cases, the last month of pregnancy becomes the month of a “tremendous” abdomen, for some women the tummy may look much smaller than for others of their “colleagues” in future motherhood. If oligopathy is not diagnosed, low fetal weight is excluded, as well as its incorrect presentation, there is no cause for concern. Most likely, a small belly then seems due to the characteristics of the physique.
But even with a relatively small stomach, a woman already attending the feeling that the stomach at the 36th week of pregnancy seems to be falling. This is a consequence of lowering the baby in the uterus: the baby with its head rests against the pelvic floor, preparing for birth. The consequences of lowering the abdomen can please a woman: since the pressure of the uterus decreases, heartburn attacks pass, breathing is easier.
The stomach at 36 weeks of pregnancy requires careful care, as before: in order to avoid stretch marks, you should still lubricate the skin of the abdomen with special means, and also wear a prenatal bandage. By the way, the prenatal bandage is also good in that it reduces the sharpness and frequency of training fights.
The fetus at 36 weeks of pregnancy is almost ready to meet with the outside world. All its organs and systems fully function, genitals have reached maturity, hypodermic cellulose has formed, fat has appeared, and the face of the baby has become round. At this time, the baby is already quite large and heavy: it reaches 47 cm in length, and sometimes even weighs more than 2.5 kg.
And yet, while the pregnancy still lasts, the baby continues to improve: the liver accumulates iron, the immune, endocrine, nervous systems and the regulation system are increasingly being debugged. Training of the baby on sucking the breast continues: now the baby actively sucks the fingers (and on the legs as well), swallows and spits out the amniotic fluid.
The baby has now assumed the form in which it will appear before the mother after birth. And for successful passage through the birth canal, the bones of the skull remain soft and mobile - thanks to special springs, which are freer areas between the bones. In the near future, after the birth of a baby, the fontanels will tighten and the bones of the skull will harden, but for the time being they should be soft and supple.
Ideally, the fetus in the 36th week of pregnancy already takes a headache presentation. But it also happens that the baby is located in the uterus down the buttocks, this risk is about 4%. And in this case, the possibility of giving birth by caesarean section is necessarily considered.
By the way, giving birth at 36 weeks gestation - and even naturally - is not uncommon. Moreover, a woman should be prepared for the fact that, starting from week 36, childbirth can occur at any time - a sufficiently large number of babies are born before the deadline set by the doctor. And, if this happens after all, there is absolutely no reason for concern: the baby is already quite ready for life in a new world.
In the last month of pregnancy, the preparation of mothers and babies for the upcoming delivery continues. The baby continues to actively gain weight, the amount of fatty tissue increases significantly, and the baby already has the complexion of a newborn. His cheeks become plump, he often sucks his fingers, preparing himself to eat. A child at 36 weeks of gestation has a fully formed cardiovascular, digestive, respiratory, immune, endocrine, nervous system, and then just their final maturation occurs.
Fetus at 36 weeks gestation and its development
Baby is growing rapidly. The formation of its skeletal system continues, but the bones of the skull are still very soft and mobile, thanks to which the head in labor easily passes through the birth canal. Interestingly, when passing through the bony structures of the birth canal, the head is somewhat deformed - it acquires a bulge in a certain place, and it is precisely the displacement of the movable bones of the skull that causes this phenomenon. A few days after birth, the head takes on its usual shape.
During this period of pregnancy, the baby learns to breathe the nose, and before that he knew how to breathe only through the mouth. This skill is very important, because only through the nose he will breathe during the meal. In the prenatal period, during inhalation and exhalation movements, the amniotic fluid enters the lungs, and this is how training takes place before breathing air.
In the third trimester of pregnancy, the nervous system is already so developed that the baby remembers melodies and rhymes well, and he immediately recognizes the voices of mom and dad. And every mommy knows that a child calms down when parents talk to him.
The baby has occupied absolutely all the space in the womb. He can no longer be in a free pose, and in order to be more comfortable, he presses his legs against his tummy, crosses the arms on his chest, lowers his head a little.
Pregnancy at this time is accompanied by a very important physiological process in the lungs - the formation of surfactant is completed. It is this surfactant that is located on the walls of the alveoli on the border with the air and during exhalation prevents the alveoli from subsiding.
Stomach 36 weeks pregnant
Now the bottom of the uterus is at the maximum height - directly under the sternum, 15 centimeters above the navel. This is quite a difficult period for the mother, because dyspnea has become very pronounced, intense heartburn often worries, and the baby’s blows to the stomach and liver are very noticeable and can be painful. Sometimes moms think that the legs move right under the heart. This period you just need to wait, because very soon the uterus will descend into the pelvic cavity, and all these sensations will noticeably decrease. If, already at 36 weeks of gestation, the stomach has fallen, you should not worry - this is quite normal, and finally it has become easier for you!
Normally, mom's weight on this period should be 12 kg more than before. If your numbers are a little higher, it’s not scary, those extra pounds will easily go away after giving birth. But here it is impossible to sort out weight considerably - childbirth flows much easier with good weight of mother and baby.
If weight gained quickly due to the fact that there were swelling at 36 weeks of pregnancy, be sure to tell your doctor about it.
Fetal movements on week 36
Absolutely all mothers note that this gestation period is characterized by a significant decrease in the activity of the baby. And this is not surprising: it is already very closely in the uterus, besides it is necessary to accumulate strength before the birth. But we still need to count the number of movements: in 12 hours there should be ten active movements.
Feelings of mothers in the last stages of pregnancy are very diverse. On the one hand, the joy of meeting with the baby relegates all physical sensations to the background. Only a month has left, and maybe less, and we need to prepare. On the other hand, an enlarged tummy often causes lower back pain, periodically there are painful sensations in the bones of the pelvis. Now moms feel that pregnancy is really work.
The uterus supports internal organs as much as possible, and nutrition must now be monitored with particular attention. Listen to the advice of your doctor. Usually, in the last periods, experts recommend a light, but at the same time high-grade menu on the content of nutrients. Light carbohydrates have long been needed to be limited, because they have no special value, but they lead to excess weight very easily, which is absolutely not necessary now. It is worth a little to limit animal proteins (especially red meat), fats. Very useful vegetables, fruits, juices, lactic acid products. Continue to take the vitamins, trace elements that your doctor prescribed.
Very often, mom causes discomfort to her slowness due to the large size of the abdomen. Be as careful as possible, especially when walking on the street. At this time, the support of the future pope is extremely important. Pay maximum attention to your mother, support her psychologically. All her thoughts are occupied by the baby, the forthcoming birth, but this does not mean that you have faded into the background. Try to walk with your wife every night before bed, this is very useful for her and for your baby. Talk, sing songs to the kid! He loves your voice very much and is also looking forward to meeting you!
Discharge at 36 weeks gestation
The nature of the discharge at this time may not change: they must still be light, non-abundant. But you need to watch this carefully: the appearance of thick mucus with streaks of blood is the discharge of mucus plug from the cervix. Abundant watery discharge is most likely amniotic fluid. If the water is removed, you need to immediately go to the hospital.
Malaria during pregnancy 36 weeks
Amniotic fluid plays a very important role: it protects the baby from injury, is an ideal environment for his life, and even when breathing, amniotic fluid gets into the lungs. The amount of amniotic fluid is determined by ultrasound. At 36 weeks of pregnancy, it is already known whether the amount of water is normal. A slight decrease in them can be quite normal, especially if the baby is developing normally.
The amniotic bubble with water at the beginning of labor is responsible for the normal opening of the cervix, and lack of water can disrupt this process and cause weakness of labor activity. A significant decrease in the amount of water can lead to the formation of adhesions inside the uterus, which can even affect the baby, to entangle the umbilical cord. Therefore, timely diagnosis of oligohydramnios is very important.
Required studies and analyzes
At this stage of pregnancy, standard studies are conducted. Be sure to visit the gynecologist weekly. If your state of health has changed, contact your doctor more often! Sometimes, an ultrasound scan for week 36 may be prescribed to clarify the condition of the baby. Photos, videos, you can ask to record - the baby is already so adult that it is very interesting to watch him!