Female infertility is considered a very common problem, with about 15% of married women around the world. Even a small malfunction in the female reproductive system can lead to reproductive disorders.
What is female infertility
Female infertility is the inability of a mature female body to become pregnant and, as a result, have a child with regular sexual life, i.e. loss of reproductive function.
Signs in teenage girls
To suspect the presence of this serious problem in a girl in adolescence can be from the onset of the first menstruation. You should pay close attention to the following signs:
- menarche or the first menstrual cycle appears no earlier than 16 years,
- the menstrual cycle is unstable,
- small amount of discharge in the period of menstruation,
- lengthening the duration of the cycle (reaches 55-65 days),
- total body mass deficiency associated with taking diet pills or following strict diets,
- the presence of serious somatic diseases, both congenital and acquired.
The first signs in adult women
Infertility as a separate disease does not have strictly pathognomonic signs, that is, for diagnosis it is necessary to undergo a whole range of various examinations. However, there are signs by which a woman may be suspicious of the problems in her reproductive system:
- amenorrhea or the complete absence of the menstrual cycle
- irregular monthly appearance,
- pathological processes developing in the ovaries
(single cyst, polycystic, exhaustion),
- disturbances in the oocytes that are chromosomal in nature,
- problems with patency of the fallopian tubes due to adhesions,
swelling or foci of inflammation,
- chronic somatic diseases,
- adhesions localized in the pelvic organs,
- problems with the nervous system (neurosis, depression, psychiatric diseases),
- hormonal disorders in the female body,
- having abortions, miscarriages, non-developing pregnancies,
sexually transmitted diseases,
- critical lack of body weight.
The most significant risk factors are:
- impaired ovulation (problems may be associated with diseases of the ovaries,
as well as diseases of organs such as the pituitary and hypothalamus),
- polycystic ovaries (as a result of hormonal disruption in the ovaries, multiple cysts form that disrupt their normal functioning),
- hypothalamic dysfunction (in case of inadequate work of the hypothalamus and pituitary, the synthesis of follicle-stimulating hormone and luteinizing hormone is disturbed, which are responsible for adequate ovulation),
- premature extinction of ovarian function (autoimmune reaction),
- excessive levels of prolactin (this hormone reduces the production of estrogen,
which leads to infertility),
- violation of the patency of the fallopian tubes,
- age over 35 years
- bad habits,
Symptoms in women who have not given birth
- disturbances from the cycle of menstruation (lengthening or shortening of the duration, the appearance of pain, the pathological nature of the discharge),
- overweight or excessive thinness,
- intermittent pain in the pelvic organs,
- severe forms of acne,
- undeveloped breasts,
- endocrine level disorders in adolescent bodies.
Symptomatology in women
The clinical symptoms of infertility in adolescents and women in adulthood are identical. Additional manifestations in women are:
- a sharp increase in the hormone prolactin, which inhibits the process of ovulation and ultimately leads to infertility,
- history of abortions (both short-term medical abortions and full-fledged abortions with curettage of the uterus cavity) are taken into account.
What to do
The sooner a woman starts the procedure of correcting her own condition, the higher the likelihood of a positive result. The main element in the treatment of infertility is the elimination of the etiological factor that led to the specified pathological condition. If there are problems with body weight, then it should be gradually adjusted to normal average values. For the implementation of the normalization of the hormonal level of the female body there are special medications.
Who to contact
Therapy of infertility is carried out by competent gynecologists, who will provide a comprehensive examination and select the appropriate individual treatment.
The forecast will directly depend on:
- general condition of the body,
- the presence of concomitant diseases
- the degree of endocrine imbalance,
- presence of hereditary predisposition
- mood for the result
- qualifications of a gynecologist.
Infertility is a serious problem that reduces a woman’s quality of life. If you find this disease should not be treated independently, but you need as soon as possible to consult a qualified specialist.
Symptoms of infertility at an early age
Infertility in girls can be formed even during the pregnancy of their mother, if the process of intrauterine development was complicated by external or internal factors. It is important to notice the first symptoms of the pathology in order to begin treatment as soon as possible. The girls will have such manifestations of the disease:
- the onset of the menstrual cycle at a later age (after 16 years),
- vaginal discharge is scanty or too abundant (in this case, the girl will need medical care),
- menstrual bleeding occurs irregularly and may be accompanied by severe pain,
- emotional problems, violation of the functionality of the nervous system.
Ovulation in girls may not occur at all. Problems with the reproductive system adversely affect the entire body. Excessively low or high body weight leads to pathology. There are minor symptoms of infertility in a girl: increased oily skin, strong male hair growth, milk secretion from the mammary glands.
How to prevent infertility
Infertility treatment is a difficult and lengthy process that requires moral, emotional preparation, which is lacking in adolescence. It is better not to allow the development of such pathology. To do this, follow these rules of prevention.
- Do not get involved in strict diets. This is typical for young girls aged 13-17, when the formation of a personality takes place, there are too many demands on themselves.
- Refrain from sexual intercourse until adulthood. A thoughtless step can lead to infection in the body, which will negatively affect the functioning of the reproductive system.
- Strictly follow the rules of personal hygiene.
- Avoid excessive nervous tension, stressful situations.
- Eat right.
- You should not try cigarettes or alcohol, as these factors also adversely affect fertility.
In the presence of congenital pathologies of the fallopian tubes or other genital organs, in which conservative or surgical treatment will be useless, do not despair. Modern medicine allows you to become a mother in many other ways.
The most common signs of infertility in a girl
If a woman cannot become pregnant, the following reasons may be to blame:
1. Blocking the fallopian tubes. It occurs due to the appearance of adhesions in the pelvic organs. This type of disease is called tubal infertility.
2. The development of adhesions in the pelvis, which provoked a surgical intervention or an inflammatory process. These formations appear in the area that surrounds the ovary and cervix. Because of what the egg can not get into the cervix and fertilize.
3. Violations at the hormonal level, which are manifested due to the incorrect work of the ovaries, as well as other organs, designed to generate hormones. In this case, we are talking about the hypothalamus and pituitary. Do not forget about the thyroid gland, as well as the adrenal glands.
4. Pathological disorders in the tubes of the uterus. They can manifest themselves in the fair sex immediately after birth, and form over the course of life. Symptoms of infertility in this case are: the membrane inside the uterus, fibroids, polyposis.
5. The so-called endometriosis of the uterus. When a patient is diagnosed with this ailment, the probability of infertility is high.
However, there is another reason that does not allow a woman to have a child. This is a chromosomal pathology that turns into sterility. Moreover, there are cases in medicine when antispermic bodies act on the female body. They prevent sperm from seeping into the uterus and fertilizing an egg. In short, the immunological factor cannot be excluded.
Psychological problems can also lead to infertility. First of all, they are associated with the woman's fear of pregnancy and subsequent delivery.
Types of infertility
The most dangerous type of this pathology implies absolute sterility. It is impossible to do anything in this case, since it is a consequence of the incorrect development of the organism. For example, a woman may be completely missing reproducing organs or certain of its elements.
In the event that a girl has a relative infertility, then everything can be corrected. To do this, it is enough to undergo a series of medical procedures.
However, there are two levels of infertility:
- the first (when the girl never carried a child),
- 2nd (she already had a pregnancy, and she successfully gave birth to a child or several children, but at the present moment she faced specific difficulties at conception).
Statistics show that the symptoms of recurrent infertility are observed in 45% of girls and women. That is how many women suffer from gynecological diseases in adulthood. As a rule, the latter occur due to the formation of adhesions. Abortions can have a negative effect on the reproductive system, as well as external, but internal genital organs undergoing surgery.
The first signs of infertility in women
The primary symptoms, on the basis of which it is possible to identify infertility, occur at the pubertal stage. Often, signs of infertility in women occur when:
- pathological dysfunctions of the reproductive system,
- the so-called menarche, which is characteristic of late age,
- prolonged menstruation (female infertility symptoms manifest, as a rule, in violation of menstruation),
- insufficient menstrual flow,
When the physical condition of a young girl does not match her age, she may subsequently be confronted with sterility. But perhaps the first signs of infertility are in violation of the menstrual cycle. A girl should carefully monitor the discharge. If they are scarce or, conversely, abundant - then this circumstance should alert her. Otherwise, the search for the causes of infertility in women signs will be irrelevant. She will deprive herself of being a mother.
Secondary signs of infertility in girls
There are also so-called external manifestations, signs of infertility. They include the appearance of acne, numerous facial hair, and chest. Oily skin may increase. But insufficient hair in the pubic area, as well as axillary depressions - evidence that the body has a low concentration of estrogen. Such a violation has a negative effect on the reproductive process.
Occasionally, girls are faced with the appearance of such a hormone as prolactin. It generates milk in the process of feeding the baby breast. Moreover, its action extends to reproductive processes. In short, this hormone prevents the formation of eggs. In the event that the mammary glands of a non-pregnant girl secrete milk, it is most likely that she will have difficulty conceiving a child. So the symptoms of infertility in girls can be completely different. The main thing is to pay attention to them in time.
Before proceeding to fertilization, a woman must undergo a thorough diagnosis. If the problems are in violation of the endocrinological system, then special pharmacological preparations will help to correct the hormonal background. In this case, the patient must take medication for a certain time and be tested for the presence of certain hormones in the body.
What is infertility?
Doctors say that a person is sterile, if in the presence of a regular intimate life and lack of protection during 1 year of pregnancy there is no. But the reasons for this may be different, so do not immediately talk about infertility.
There is no need to hurry with conclusions, because a year is an approximate term. Nevertheless, in cases where conception does not occur for a long time, it is worth contacting a doctor.
There are such forms of this problem:
- Primary. They say about him, if conception was never,
- Secondary. This refers to the presence of pregnancy in history. It does not matter if she was worn out or for some reason was torn off,
- Relative. Such a diagnosis is exhibited if conception is impossible due to any diseases that prevent it from occurring. But you can identify a problem, eliminate it through treatment and give birth to a baby,
- Absolute. It is caused by pathologies that are not treatable. Because of them, conception is impossible.
During the examination can be identified such types of infertility:
- Pipe. In the fallopian tubes, adhesive processes can occur, filling them with fluid and other diseases,
- Uterine. The most common cause is endometriosis, in which cells grow in excess, filling the abdominal cavity, cervix, other organs,
- Hormonal. Violation of the background leads to a number of diseases, and it is caused by improper ovarian activity. Usually the result is the absence or extremely rare offensive in girls and women of ovulation,
- Idiopathic. They say about him, when there are no pathologies, the health of the woman is all right, and conception does not occur for unknown reasons,
- Psychological. This is also a rather serious kind of problem. It can be caused either by the fear of bearing and giving birth, or, on the contrary, by a strong desire to give birth to a baby.
Virtually all of the symptoms of infertility appear already at a young age. That is why it is so important to monitor her health from the very beginning of puberty.
What can be signs of infertility in women and young girls?
- The first periods began later than 16 years,
- Excessive thinness caused by malnutrition, constant adherence to strict diets, poor or poor diet,
- Incorrect structure of the reproductive organs. As a rule, these pathologies include winding fallopian tubes, the absence or dysfunction of one or both ovaries, uterine hypoplasia,
- Menstruation is scanty and insufficient amount of time continues (normal menstruation takes about 3-7 days)
- Irregularity of the menstrual cycle
- The cycle is too long (usually more than 40 days).
All of these symptoms have reasons related to the structure, the functioning of the female body.
Thus, the risk group are women:
- Suffering from inflammation in the reproductive organs,
- Who has been diagnosed with sexually transmitted infections,
- Survived removal of one or both ovaries,
- Having violations in the structure of the reproductive organs,
- Who has diagnosed obstruction of the fallopian tubes.
It is not uncommon for a hormonal imbalance to cause a lack of pregnancy. The main symptom of hormonal disorders is irregular menstruation, and their consequence and another one of the signs is the absence of ovulation.
Often provoking factors are numerous abortions, so when you visit the doctor you need to tell him about them.
In 25% of cases, its absence is the cause of infertility. Usually, the normal menstrual cycle indicates that ovulation occurs in a timely manner, but there are exceptions to this rule. In some cases, ovulation does not occur in each cycle, but it is not a sign of such a phenomenon as infertility.
The easiest way to determine it at home is to measure the basal temperature. It rises on the day when the follicle breaks, and before the onset of menstruation, the temperature decreases. If conception occurred, it will remain high.
For self-determination of ovulation tests are also used. You can track ovulation using ultrasound.
If the formed follicle does not break, a follicular cyst may form, which may come out with the next menstruation, or may remain in the ovary.
In the latter case, or in the case of frequent recurrences caused by hormonal disturbances, infertility may develop.
Тщательное обследование даст возможность не только установить причину невозможности зачатия, но и избавиться от проблемы.
Seeing the first signs of infertility, and this is usually a violation of the menstrual cycle, consult a doctor. The sooner you do this, the sooner you cope with the phenomenon.
To determine the causes of the analysis of urine, blood. It reveals the level of hormones and sugar, and also analyzes for the presence of genital infections.
In addition, ultrasound, manual examination, MRI, colposcopy.
Only on the basis of this complex of research methods the doctor makes a diagnosis and develops a line of treatment.
There are cases when a woman who considers herself unable to conceive becomes pregnant after she changes her partner. Most likely, her previous partner had problems with male infertility, but his symptoms were not noticed.
- The impossibility of a sexual partner to conceive within a year in the absence of her health problems,
- Testicular atrophy
- Headaches that often make themselves known,
- The presence of small swelling in the area of the breast,
- Reduced sexual desire, which is a sign of hormonal imbalance.
Sometimes the symptom of male infertility is body disproportion.
Do not neglect the signs of infertility in women, which are obvious even without examination, in time to establish its causes and receive treatment.
Do not despair if you hear an unpleasant diagnosis. Modern medicine allows to treat many diseases that prevent women from becoming happy mothers.
Causes of Female Infertility
Doctors distinguish primary and secondary infertility. In the first case, the diagnosis is made to girls who have never become pregnant. Secondary infertility implies the presence of pregnancies in the patient's history. In addition, there are absolute (due to the absence of the fallopian tubes, uterus, ovaries) and relative infertility (characterized by disruptions in the reproductive system).
What influences the development of this disease in young girls? First, it can be hormonal disruptions in the body - increased production of the hormone prolactin. Secondly, reproductive system work is negatively affected by genital infections, menstrual disorders, autoimmune systemic diseases, adhesions in the pelvic area, and endometriosis. Thirdly, congenital defects of the structure and acquired malformations of the organs of the urogenital system, obstruction of the fallopian tubes are the most frequent symptoms of the absolute form of infertility. Do not forget that psychological disorders also have a negative impact on the ability to conceive a child.
Depending on the causes of the pathology in young girls, the following types of infertility are distinguished:
- endocrine, characterized by lack of ovulation,
- uterine, indicating congenital or acquired anomalies of the structure of the genital organ,
- tubal-periotoneal - during adhesions in the uterus tubes,
- immune, manifested by the production of antibodies against the embryo or sperm,
- caused by endometriosis.
There is also the futility of an unidentified genesis. In such a situation, the reasons that provoked the development of the disease remain unclear even after a full examination of the girl and her sexual partner.
Symptoms of sterility in young girls
First of all, I would like to note that even the most experienced doctor cannot recognize the signs of pathology by external signs. For diagnosis, you must undergo a full clinical and laboratory examination. Meanwhile, it is possible to suspect violations in the reproductive function on the following grounds:
- changes in the menstrual cycle
- increased hair growth (on the face, armpits, on the inside of the thighs),
- persistent acne,
- drastic weight loss or obesity
- recurrences of spontaneous abortions,
- forming a masculine figure,
- excretion of milk from the breast of an unborn baby,
- manifestations of sexually transmitted diseases.
The diagnosis and determination of the causes of the development of pathology is carried out on the basis of a number of diagnostic examinations: gynecological examination, hormone tests, pelvic ultrasound, colposcopy, x-ray of the fallopian tubes, uterine biopsy, endoscopic examination of the genital organ and others.
Causes of Infertility in Women
In adult women, it is necessary to consult a specialist to make a diagnosis, because he needs to be treated and he is treated. Ways to solve the problem are to identify the symptoms of the disease. Who knows used the Matrona decoction, an example here is how to get pregnant with the help of Matrena's decoction. Someone hopes for an operation, but this is generally a road to nowhere.
Symptoms of infertility in women and the main reasons are as follows:
- psychosomatic and immunological disorder
- the presence of pathological diseases of the reproductive system
- hormonal disorder
- clogged fallopian tubes and ovarian disease
- cervical erosion or polyp
- a number of chronic diseases (chlamydia, thrush, herpes, infections)
- numerous spikes
- Wrong way of life: smoking and alcoholism
- numerous miscarriages
- endocotricial sterility in which the thyroid gland is the culprit
In addition to the above reasons, there are a great many others that are grade 3 infertility, congenital, autoimmune.
For example, in Islam, the most common causes of the disease are associated with the inability of a woman to fully check. Since the private parts of the body she trusts only her husband.
Also read reviews of the drug Sustafleks - from joint pain
Information about the dangers and benefits of decaffeinated coffee can be found here, as well as a video on this topic.
Even if you find these shortcomings do not panic and consider yourself unable to give birth. This is only a guess. The diagnosis can only be made by the attending physician after a series of tests.
Symptoms and signs of infertility in a girl
The first signs of infertility in a girl and how to recognize them. The first 7 reasons are the most common.
- delayed onset of the menstrual cycle (from the age of 16 and later)
- monthly volatility
- the duration of the month more than one and a half months
- scanty menstrual flow
- overweight, anemia
- the presence of diseases of congenital nature (genetic)
One of the popular questions of women is whether a cyst can cause infertility or whether ureplasma can cause infertility. It is impossible to answer it unambiguously without analysis, the factors of appearance are different. It all depends on the degree of neoplasm and neglect of the disease. And it often happens that the cause of the disease is not a cyst, and not fibroids, but the elementary incompatibility of the couple.
In order to prescribe treatment - it is necessary to establish the root cause of the disease. To do this, the doctor consults with the patient. The conversation reveals a number of reasons why female infertility is possible and it is recommended that you submit a list of specific tests. Treatment methods depend on the stage of the disease.
- Examination by a gynecologist
- Conducting a laboratory examination, which includes the norms of testosterone and fsg in women
How to determine infertility is decided by the doctor. It depends on whether it is primary or secondary and what could have caused it. If it is 4 degrees - to solve the issue will be very problematic.
Based on the data obtained, the gynecologist makes a conclusion and helps to identify types of infertility in women. This medicine can be both pills and healing herbs. As a rule, the majority of women who applied in a timely manner have a one-hundred percent chance of curing in the presence of ovulation and having a baby. The check gives its results.
Some women prefer to do popular healing (use ginger) or use karmic approaches from hopelessness. As a rule, there are spiritual reasons for this. An example is the ancient Indian teachings of Ayurveda, which can heal a person without the use of drugs. Types of treatment are different, and they are all aimed at healing.
The price for an examination is different and depends on the degree of qualification of specialists and the category of medical institution. Of no small importance is the method of examination: whether it will be a test, or other examinations.
Statistics show that recently there have become more and more barren girls. I consider the main reason to be unfair attitude towards one's health: walking in short skirts during the winter, early sex life, promiscuous sexual connections. All this leads to the inflammatory process, which later is aggravated by infertility, that no drugs, vitamins and massage will help. Body hygiene is of no small importance. Therefore, at each meeting with parents, I pay special attention to the attentive approach to the girl during puberty and recommend reading the articles on infertility of inter-specific hybrids.
Tips and tricks
- If you suspect a problem, you should urgently go to an appointment with a gynecologist.
- Self-treatment in this case is not recommended.
- With regular sex life, it is necessary to correctly use the rules of contraception, since numerous abortions lead to complete sterility.
- To prevent the development of the disease, prevention is necessary, which requires an annual examination by a gynecologist.
Conclusions: Infertility is the impossibility of conceiving a baby with regular sex life. Basically is acquired. Therefore, during puberty, parents should pay special attention to the girl.SharePinTweetSendSendSend