To date, drugs for the dissolution of kidney stones have the opportunity to purchase at any pharmacy or even prepare their own.
However, traditional medicine still strongly recommends to get rid of stones surgically, resorting to surgery.
If a patient has been diagnosed with urolithiasis, the choice of drugs will play an important role in the treatment.
A comprehensive approach and rigorous implementation of all recommendations is necessary to achieve the desired result.
In the more advanced stages should resort to the help of medical drugs. The most important thing is that all manipulations should be carried out under the supervision of the attending physician after all the necessary tests are completed.
The doctor will recommend the necessary medicine to dissolve the kidney stones and correctly calculate their dosage.
Means to get rid of urolithiasis
To dissolve the formations that appeared in the urinary system, you can use:
- drugs in pill form,
- liquid medical preparations
- mineral waters
- traditional medicine. These are various tinctures, decoctions, teas and other means.
In the process of therapy, the stones are crushed.
They break up into small particles and are naturally derived along with urine. In addition, most drugs can have antispasmodic effects, as well as a diuretic.
It is not necessary to engage in self-selection of drugs, this should deal with the attending physician. After a series of studies, he will be able to understand what is necessary for the patient.
Drugs mainly contain synthetic components, as well as extracts of their medicinal plants. Tablets for the dissolution of kidney stones are used for 3-6 weeks to achieve the desired result.
Consider some of the most common drugs prescribed for urolithiasis:
- Alupurion. The tool must be applied for a long period of time, but in the process of taking it is necessary to regularly take tests to check the level of acid concentration in the biological fluid,
- Marelin. The composition of the drug includes an extract from the madder dye extract, as well as horsetail, sodium, magnesium, goldenrod, a complex of vitamins. The drug is able to increase the level of acidity, it contributes to the destruction of phosphates,
- Blamaren. It contains citric acid, as well as citrate with sodium bicarbonate. In the package you can find special test strips to determine the level of acidity of the urine. This is important for those who want to dissolve kidney stones. The dose of use of the granules will depend on the pH in the urine,
- Spilled. As part of the shed can be found extracts of the mulberry, also a unique component of pepper cubeb, phyllanthus. And in the preparation is the substance of kidney tea, poppy, papaya and other unique ingredients. The spill is attributed to dietary supplements that help improve metabolism, relieve inflammation in the urinary tract and partially crush urate stones and oxalate stones,
- Madder extract dye. In one tablet, you can find 250 milligrams of extract from the rhizome of the specified plant. The medicine quickly crushes the stones, which are formed from potassium and magnesium phosphates. And the drug is able to have a diuretic, anti-inflammatory, disinfecting and antispasmodic effects. In the process of applying the extract, urine may turn red,
- Cyston. In each pill of the medication there is an extract of didimocarpus, madder, onosymone of vernonia, and also mineral pitch, reed stone and flint lime. The drug is diuretic, able to normalize the acidity of urine, helps dissolve stones. You need to drink a whole course to get the desired result.
When the size of the stones is no more than a lumen in the ureter, folk recipes are perfect for dissolving them. Although it is necessary to take any remedy after consultation with the doctor, strictly using it according to the prescribed course, without departing from the recommendations.
Birch sap has good diuretic properties
How to dissolve kidney stones with folk remedies? This question worries most people who are faced with urolithiasis, and experiencing discomfort, painful sensations as a result of finding a foreign body in the kidneys.
A significant proportion of recipes from the people, able to actively combat the disease, are diuretic drinks. A large amount of medicinal fluid drunk allows you to naturally remove from the kidneys and crush stones.
Due attention should be paid to juices: a natural drink is very effective, but it doesn’t stop a person from testing for an allergic reaction:
- radish. She is quite healing and quite effectively fights urolithiasis. Strong vegetable should be chosen fresh, without dents and cracks. Radish cut in half, remove the core. It should resemble a bowl. Honey is added to the container. Natural juice is extracted from the vegetable, and, mixed with honey, it turns out a unique medicine that breaks up pebbles in the kidneys. Juice must be taken within 3-4 months. During the period of use should visit the ultrasound and to see if the stones have not decreased. If after a month they remain unchanged, then you should change the method of treatment. If the size of the stones is smaller, then the juice from the radish with chalk must be continued,
- juice from carrots, beets, lemon and cucumber. It is necessary to take an equal number of components, pass through a juicer, pour the resulting liquid into a jar and leave it in the refrigerator. Juice must be diluted with water, because it is very concentrated and the stomach may begin to hurt. Dilute the drink must be in equal proportions and consumed before meals,
- Birch juice. The drink is popular, tasty, and, most importantly, promotes the removal of small stones. A day will have to drink more than 1 liter of pleasant liquid.
A few words should be given to broths, they are no less effective than juices. Herbs can have a calming effect, restore the microflora, and also, unlike juices, not only remove stones from the kidneys, but also crush them.
The effect of herbs is not as pronounced as from pills or injections. Preparations that dissolve kidney stones are considered to be more effective.
Using decoctions, you can dissolve the stones in the kidneys:
- fee 1. It includes: motherwort, as well as madder root, lingonberry leaves, sweet clover and tsimin. All ingredients are mixed in the same proportions - 4 spoons, pour a liter of water and set to languish over low heat. After the broth boils, it is poured into a thermos, where they insist 7-8 hours. It is necessary to use tincture on 1/3 glasses within 5-6 times a day. The course of treatment is 2-3 weeks,
- fee 2. The composition of the plant: mint and lemon balm, as well as calendula, sage leaves and nettle. Manipulations are carried out similar, as well as with the previous broth.
Herbal remedies are resorted to by many patients suffering from urolithiasis. In some cases, they have a stunning effect and for a certain period of time dissolve small stones in the kidneys.
Herbs for the dissolution of kidney stones have an antibacterial effect, can reduce the level of protein in the urine. Healing herbs are actively used in the acute course of the disease, as well as in chronic pyelonephritis.
- Hypericum grass,
- cowberry leaves,
- the leaves and fruits of shrub bearberry,
- corn silk
- Nine plant.
Do not forget about the diuretic and decongestant herbal, which can reduce the burden on the kidneys and remove the deferred salt from them.
To diuretic and anti-edematous plants include:
- birch buds,
- rosehip berries,
- dried leaves and juniper berries,
- knotweed plant
Herbs, allowing to actively fight urolithiasis, recognized as the best:
- the grass is half-fallen, it is considered the most effective and quickly dissolving stones,
- birch leaves,
- burdock root
- Potentilla goose plant,
It is worth remembering that each herb can cause an allergic reaction, or simply the body will not take it. Possible side reactions: diarrhea, skin rash, nausea. Before use, you should consult with a specialist.
Herbal fees have the opportunity to purchase in pharmacies or cook yourself. In some cases, if possible, you can grow or collect herbs, rinse, dry them and use them for their intended purpose.
The urologist of the highest category tells about urolithiasis, its consequences and methods of treatment:
To date, there are many ways to combat urolithiasis. Which one to choose is the decision of each person; everything depends on the individual characteristics of the organism. It is important not to self-medicate, but to seek qualified specialist help. Only a doctor is able to make tests and give the necessary recommendations for the treatment of the disease.
How the doctor prescribes treatment
Before the destruction of the stones, the doctor will prescribe a study that will help identify the nature of their formation and composition. Tablets for the treatment of urolithiasis will be selected depending on the type of stones. They will have to drink for quite a long period, so you should be patient.
Sand can be:
For removing stones, the drug will be selected individually. In order to remove the sand from the oxalic acid buds, it is not necessary to use products with oxalic acid. When phosphate sand ban imposed on foods that are rich in calcium. Uratny sand is formed because of tea, coffee, chocolate. Cystine sand appears due to pathogenic bacteria that multiply in the kidneys.
Cyston is a popular herbal preparation with a rich composition.
- Ciston has anti-inflammatory, bactericidal, and diuretic function,
- Ciston is a natural antiseptic and antispasmodic. Cystone removes oxalate and phosphate salts, prevents the formation of new stones,
- It has a crushing effect on existing stones,
- contributes to the normal separation of urine.
Due to the herbal composition, the medicine may cause an allergic reaction.
Canephron with stones in the kidneys is also capable of becoming stonemason. The form of release of this drug are drops and tablets. Drops are absorbed faster, and tablets have the same effect as drops. It is more convenient to dose drops if the medicine should be given to the child.
Canephron treats cystitis, urolithiasis, inflammation of the kidneys, infectious kidney disease. This drug also renders
- anti-inflammatory effect
- improves urine composition
- relieves spasm
- fights harmful bacteria,
- improves blood circulation in the kidneys,
- softens the stones.
The drug is undesirable to use for children under 6 years old, as well as for people who have an allergic reaction to the konephron component.
The treatment regimen and dosage prescribed by the doctor. A medicine for kidney stones does not give a quick result, so you have to drink it for a long time if you want to say goodbye to the disease forever.
Phytolysin is a unique herbal paste that dissolves in sweet water and can have a significant effect in the treatment of urolithiasis. Fitolysin is popular as a remedy for kidney stones, which can soften them inside the kidney. The drug has a powerful bactericidal, diuretic, stimulating and renewing effect. It soothes the pain, facilitates the emergence of the stone out.
All these herbal preparations are very popular among patients. Usually they all have a positive effect and each drug is unique in each case. Therefore, it cannot be argued that one of the three drugs is better than the other. Herbal ingredients may not be suitable for everyone, and a different composition of the stone does not guarantee a complete cure for a certain medicine. In this regard, it is the doctor who must write out the prescription for the drug and observe the course of treatment, the results obtained and the condition of the urogenital system.
Asparkam against stones
After the decision is made that the kidney stones will be crushed, it will be necessary to drink a preparation capable of removing stones with urine. Such a drug is asparkam. This medicine is loved by many doctors, but due to the fact that it is a heart drug, it is necessary to drink it only by prescription of a doctor and under his control and supervision.
The main active ingredient of asparkam is potassium and magnesium. This drug is prescribed, because it is potassium, which dissolves stones in potassium salts. This process is complex, it makes no sense to describe it to ordinary mortals, so the doctor prescribes the dosage and dosage, due to the fact that potassium is eliminated from the body half an hour after ingestion, and it takes more time and constant drug intake to dissolve the calculus.
Madder extract dye
This extract is a powerful tool for kidney stones. Morena changes the color of urine, which is not to be afraid. Moraine will have a diuretic, analgesic, antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory effect on the body. This plant was used by doctors of the ancient world. If you follow the correct dosage, the treatment will be successful. The body is cleared of salts, the pressure is normalized. And if the drug is taken in excess and an overdose occurs, madder can turn into poison. They do not drink moraine with ciston, since this drug already contains moraine.
Thanks to the acids in the moraine, the plant can loosen the stones.
Rovatinex is a medicine for crushing kidney stones. In addition, it has an analgesic and diuretic effect. The drug is able to not only strengthen the urine excretion, but also gently crush the stones and ensure their excretion. In addition, the drug stops the growth of kidney stones. All this is achieved through herbal ingredients, as well as additional substances in the medication. Because of the function of crushing kidney stones, the medicine is popular. Rovatinex increases blood circulation in the kidneys, which is the key to health. Also, the drug can be used as a preventive action.
The drug is not compatible with a certain group of other drugs, so it should be consumed by a doctor. And if you are already taking medications such as Warfarin, Thrombostop, as well as drugs with a similar effect, it is better to refuse Rovatinex.
Reviews of medicine for crushing stones are quite contradictory. Everything is connected with the effect that the drug had. To whom he helped, someone did not get any effect. Some patients note that the drug had an excellent prophylactic effect, some note the absence of such an effect.
Blameren - a remedy for kidney stones, saturating urine with alkali. The drug reduces uric acid levels. It also reduces the excretion of calcium in the urine, slows down the formation of crystals. This drug should not be used for acute chronic deficiency, as well as its reception should be abandoned to children under twelve years of age. You should not take it also to those who have allergic reactions and are prone to rashes or other allergic manifestations. The decision to take this drug must be made by a doctor. Since it is the testimony of tests is the basis for the appointment of this drug.
In the treatment of kidney stones do not forget that the use of traditional medicine, as well as the reception of various infusions of decoctions or other means can become an auxiliary treatment.
Perfectly helps in these cases, a decoction of potato peel, tincture of millennial, a decoction of sunflower roots, as well as a decoction of the roots of wild rose.
Effective in the fight against stones was lemon juice. Daily use of lemon juice from one lemon with 10 ml of boiling water can dissolve even large stones in two months.
Vegetable juices that you need to drink three times a day, 10 ml also give a positive result. Juice can be beet, apple, carrot, cucumber. Superb dissolves stones black radish juice with honey.
The problem of therapy for kidney disease is that the stones are a consequence of abnormalities in the body. The main cause of nephrolithiasis is a metabolic failure under the influence of internal and external factors. The situation is aggravated by stagnant urine in the kidneys due to inflammatory processes or due to narrowing of the ducts.
В каждом случае действует совокупность причин, поэтому тщательное обследование больного обязательно.
Только изучив результаты анализа, врач назначает препараты. When choosing the tactics of treatment, associated diseases are taken into account, since each medicine has its own contraindications and cannot be ignored.
To remove stones from the renal system, the doctor prescribes pills or injections:
- dissolving calculi,
- for the speedy elimination of them from the body,
- to restore the health of the kidneys,
- symptomatic - to relieve pain, spasm, normalize temperature.
Separately, the treatment of the underlying disease is carried out, if it causes the formation of stones, as well as comorbidities that impede therapy.
The active ingredients of the drug are biologically active compounds of plants. The drug dissolves stones, including calcium, improves blood flow in the kidneys, restores their work and diuresis, relieves pain and spasm.
Drops on a vegetable basis, contain extracts of centaury, lovage, rosemary. They have antioxidant, analgesic and antispasmodic, anti-inflammatory effect. For crushing and removing stones, the drug is not prescribed, but Canephron allows restoring the work of the urinary system.
Known in nephrology, a plant that can cure many diseases, including getting rid of stones. Madder dissolves them and removes like sand by improving the motility of the ureters and the pelvis. The plant has a bactericidal, diuretic effect. In the first days of taking the urine turns red, but it should not scare.
Medicine in the form of paste for internal use. Phytolysin contains plant extracts and essential oils. They soften and remove calculi, stimulate the functions of the kidneys, fight inflammation.
Combined drops based on extracts of medicinal plants and essential oils. They are prescribed as a diuretic, anti-inflammatory agent, to improve blood circulation, normalize smooth muscle tone, remove sand and small stones from the kidneys.
Combined dietary supplement of plant and mineral origin. Due to the complex composition of this dietary supplement is a source of vitamins and nutrients, has a tonic, antibacterial, diuretic effect. Dissolves small calculi and stimulates the removal of sand.
Herbal medicine. It is prescribed to reduce inflammation, dissolve small stones and prevent their formation.
Medicine based on the extract of the hydrangea root. It has a diverse effect: cleans the kidneys, stimulates their work, restores mineral metabolism, prevents the formation of salt crystals, has diuretic properties.
In addition to universal tablets and drops based on plant extracts, highly specialized drugs are also used in nephrology. Those that crush stones of a certain composition. With their help, you can treat the patient from large formations without surgery.
From urats (stones, formed by uric acid salts), such preparations are used to dissolve kidney stones, such as Blemarin, Asparkam.
Blemarine - effervescent tablets, which include citric acid, trisodium citrate and potassium bicarbonate. When used, tablets change the acidity of urine, crystals of cystine and uric acid dissolve in it. There is an alkalinization of urine, the content of calcium in it decreases, the level of citrates increases. The drug reduces the concentration of oxalates and phosphates.
Asparkam (second trade name Panangin) is a medicine based on potassium and magnesium salts. By increasing their concentration alkalization of urine occurs. Potassium ions displace calcium ions from stones, therefore stones dissolve and are removed from the kidneys. Magnesium salts, which are part of the preparation, have the same effect.
Concrements formed by oxalic acid salts are often detected. The list of means for their dissolution includes multivitamin complexes, magnesium salts, herbal preparations described above, diuretics. It is obligatory to observe the drinking regimen - the patient should consume a sufficient amount of water.
Cure for phosphate stones
The list of tools from stones, formed by salts of phosphoric acid, includes vitamin C (ascorbic acid), benzoic and boric acid. Ascorbic in the body prevents the binding of oxalates and phosphates with calcium, preventing the appearance of stones. Boric and benzoic acids do not give urine alkalinity.
In addition to these drugs, diuretics are indicated. People who are prone to stone formation, you must follow a diet, reduce the amount of calcium in the diet. Additionally, herbal medicines are always prescribed.
Concretions of different chemical composition appear when exposed to a complex of negative factors. The longer the patient violates the rules of nutrition, uncontrolledly takes medication, the higher the risk of developing the pathological process, the accumulation of salts.
The main causes of stones in men and women:
- abundance of animal proteins in the diet,
- addiction to coffee, black tea, beer, strong alcohol,
- infectious diseases of the urinary tract,
- increased uric acid levels in violation of metabolism,
- daily consumption of pepper, fried foods, smoked meats, pickles, sour foods,
- "Sedentary work", the rejection of sports,
- congenital pathologies of the kidneys,
- excess calcium and calciferol in the body,
- rehabilitation period after surgery,
- violation of the acidity of urine: too acidic medium or significant alkalization of the liquid,
- insufficient use of clean water throughout the day,
- taking diuretic drugs.
Kidney disease or nephrolithiasis ICD-10 code - N20.0.
Learn about the rate of creatinine in the blood and how to reduce performance in renal failure.
How to remove the sand from the kidneys folk remedies? Read the answer to this address.
Signs and symptoms of the disease
In the acute and chronic course of the disease, the symptoms are pronounced and weaker. In men, pain is felt not only in the lower back, but also in the genital area. In women, the manifestations of urolithiasis are in many ways reminiscent of signs of interjugal neuralgia.
Symptoms of renal stone disease in men and women:
- pain in the lumbar region,
- unpleasant sensations are aching, weak at the onset of the disease, with a small amount of stones,
- during exacerbation, the movement of stones along the ducts, the pain increases, often becomes unbearable,
- lumbago "give" not only in the back, but also the genitals, legs, groin area,
- negative symptoms increase with physical exertion, after sports activities, work in the country, when lifting loads,
- urine changes shade, becomes cloudy,
- face, legs are swollen, stagnant fluid provokes an increase in blood pressure,
- small stones and sand are visible in the urine,
- often thirsty, weakness appears
- worsening urine test data
- problems occur during bladder emptying, the volume of excreted fluid is reduced.
Review of tablets, breaking (dissolving) stones
Some drugs contain a high concentration of active substances, the uncontrolled intake of potent drugs on the advice of neighbors, colleagues or relatives does not give a result or harm the body. Preparations are selected by a urologist on the basis of data on the level of acidity of urine, the chemical composition of kidney stones, and the general condition of the patient.
Oxalate Dissolving Tablets
Before starting therapy, the patient should know that stones that form when calcium and ammonium salts of oxalic acid accumulate dissolve worse than phosphates and urates, and the treatment is long. Mandatory proper drinking mode for leaching dissolved calculus. When crushing stones it is important to follow a diet with the restriction of oxalate-containing items and products with a high concentration of oxalic acid.
- Cholestyramine. Synthetic agent, copolymer of divinylbenzene and styrene. The active substance binds biliary complexes, forms insoluble chelates, actively removes harmful compounds from the body. Reducing the concentration of oxalate normalizes the urinary system. The drug lowers cholesterol, for a noticeable effect requires a reception for a month. Average cost - 1700 rubles.
- Cyston. The active ingredient is a complex of plant extracts. The drug dissolves stones, but does not affect the pH level of urine. Medicine with diuretic and anti-inflammatory action. Reducing the concentration of hydroxyproline, oxalic acid and calcium reduces the stone-forming effect in the urinary system. The minimum list of contraindications, undesirable manifestations during therapy rarely occur. Herbal medicine is allowed for children from two years. The average price is 460 rubles.
Uric acid stones are the result of addiction to red meat, legumes, cod, mackerel, by-products, frequent inclusion of sorrel, spinach in the menu. The excessive consumption of coffee, strong tea and beer is another reason for the accumulation of stones.
When uric acid metabolism is disturbed, excess salts (urates) are deposited in the joints (gout and arthritis develop), the kidneys and the gallbladder. Simultaneously with the use of tablets for dissolving uric acid calculi, the urologist adjusts the diet to reduce the acidity of urine. If you follow the rules for the use of drugs, diets urates quite easily dissolved.
- Potassium citrate. The drug is suitable for patients with normal levels of calcium in the urine. The active ingredient delicately dissolves calculi. One of the benefits of the drug is to minimize the recurrence of nephrolithiasis and urolithiasis. The medicine normalizes the work of the kidneys. The average price is 1380 rubles (180 capsules).
- Allopurinol. The drug inhibits the synthesis of uric acid, prevents the accumulation of urates. The active component of the urological agent is allopurinol (in 1 tablet 0.1 g of the active substance). The drug is often prescribed to reduce the level of uric acid. Most patients note a positive effect from taking pills that dissolve stones. The drug rarely causes negative symptoms. With renal failure, the drug is not prescribed. You can not take breaks longer than two or three days between taking the pills: in the absence of regular intake, increased (negative) indicators of uricosuria return. The average price is 90 rubles (50 pieces).
Methods of treatment are directly opposite to the actions when identifying urate stones. To combat phosphates, it is necessary not to reduce, but to increase the acidity of urine, to consume more meat, citrus, and acidic foods.
Develops a diet, gives advice on taking drugs that dissolve stones, only a doctor. Self-treatment, the wrong combination of medicines and types of food often worsens the patient's condition.
- Spill the pills. Herbal remedy on a plant basis. The package - 100 tablets. Uroseptic shows anti-inflammatory, antispasmodic action. Extracts Curly Silk and Phyllanthus Niruri dissolve phosphates, increase the frequency of bladder emptying, activate the removal of stones. Supplements - a source of potassium, tannins, valuable organic acids. The course of treatment - from 3 to 6 weeks, daily drinking pills in the morning, afternoon and evening, 5 pieces. To enhance the impact of physicians recommend the tool Spilled Super Septo capsules. The package contains 100 uroseptic pills, the price is 470 rubles, the drug in capsules (60 pieces) costs 590 rubles.
- Extract of madder dye. The drug destroys kidney stones, exhibits a diuretic effect, increases the acidity of urine, reduces pain in the removal of calculus. Before taking, dissolve the tablet in warm water (100 ml). The duration of therapy is from 20 to 30 days. Under the action of plant extract, the stones turn red, urine changes color. In case of peptic ulcer, glomerulonephritis, renal failure, no potent agent is prescribed. Self-medication is prohibited: at discharge of large stones, duct blockage is possible. Approximate cost - 110 rubles (20 pieces).
Learn about the symptoms of kidney inflammation in men, as well as the treatment of the disease.
How to treat urinary incontinence in women? Effective treatment options are described in this article.
Go to http://vseopochkah.com/bolezni/pielonefrit/lechenie-antibiotikami.html and read about the treatment of acute pyelonephritis with antibiotics.
Pharmaceutical companies produce several urological drugs that actively dissolve concrements of mixed type and the formation of various types. Among the names are medicinal compounds that gently affect the body and potent drugs.
Medicines are selected by a nephrologist or urologist strictly on an individual basis. Before starting therapy, the doctor prescribes ultrasound of the kidneys, urinalysis, additional studies, specifies the number, size, chemical composition of the formations.
- Blemarin. The complex of three active ingredients. The combined preparation for dissolution of stones in kidneys and a bladder, alkalization of urine. With strict compliance with the instructions in most cases, the stones dissolve, are derived naturally. Eating effervescent tablets before meals with a certain volume of liquid (200 ml). Indicator paper helps control urine pH levels. To record the results in the package is a control calendar. Approximate price - 1200 rubles (80 tablets).
- Uralit U. The effect of the drug is manifested as a result of a combination of the effects of weak acids and strong alkalis. With proper use, the product maintains the urine pH level in the range of 6.2–7.5. The drug shows a nephrolitic effect: the optimal level of urine acidity prevents the salts from turning into solid compounds. To monitor the patient receives the indicator paper. One package of the preparation contains 280 g of granulate for preparation of the solution.
- Thiopronin. A potent agent prescribes, if other items did not bring a noticeable result when trying to dissolve kidney stones. The drug has many side effects, many patients rather difficult to tolerate the effects of drugs. The maximum efficiency of physicians is noted when crushing and removing cystine calculi.
Video - a review about the drug Blémaren for dissolving kidney stones:
Kidney stones are the most well-known disease that torments a large number of people. The person who knows how stones come out, understands that pain is the most painful and unbearable.
In order to prevent kidney stones from forming, it is first of all necessary to monitor the lifestyle, as well as the quality and quantity of water consumed. It is difficult now to find products without a chemical component and not everyone can check the quality for quality, so the last thing that remains is to undergo regular surveys so that the problem can be identified at an early date.
If, nevertheless, kidney stones are found, then immediately it is necessary to start treatment, which should be carried out under the supervision of an experienced doctor. Removing kidney stones is a labor that takes a lot of time, so you should be patient, buy medicines, and follow the list of actions suggested by your doctor.
Oxalate stones are present in the kidneys of all people. Treatment with pills becomes necessary with an increase in their concentration. Depending on the size of the stone, the doctor decides whether it is possible to do without surgery. In the case of a positive response, the patient is prescribed a complex of vitamins (B6, B1, E, A) and drugs containing magnesium. Periodically, the patient must be tested for the determination of urine pH. It is important to comply with the drinking regime - at least 2−2,5 liters of water per day. Preference should be given to mineral non-carbonated water.
Treatment with medicines is possible only at the initial stage, if the stones are small. At the same time appoint the breaking and splitting drugs. Often in the process of removal of calculus an infection joins. She is treated with the help of Ceftriaxone and Biseptol antibacterial agents. To reduce kidney pain, the patient is prescribed the pain reliever “No-spa” or “Baralgin”. The removal of stones with diuretics should be carried out carefully because of the structural features of oxalate.
Tablets with phosphate kidney stones
The presence of phosphate kidney stones requires rapid elimination. This is due to their ability to increase size in a short time. Phosphate-type concrements at the initial stage of formation can be derived by following a diet. When the disease is neglected, it is necessary to apply the medicinal method of treatment. It consists of taking anti-inflammatory and antibacterial agents. To quickly relieve pain, you should take "papaverine" or "baralgin." An important role is played by preparations for crushing, by means of which the disposal of calculus occurs. Мнение, что можно растворить фосфатные камни полностью — ошибочно. Принимая лекарства, дробящие конкременты, больной добьется лишь уменьшения их размеров.
Средства на растительной основе
Выведение камней из почек можно осуществлять препаратами на растительной основе.Преимущество их проявляется в отсутствии противопоказаний и побочных реакций организма. It is prohibited to use the products yourself without the consent of the doctor. Good results are obtained using drugs:
- "Cystone" contains plant substances in the proportions that are most effective to remove calculi. Suitable for the treatment of children from 2 years. Apply to get rid of stone and sand.
- Canephron is a remedy for removing kidney stones based on natural ingredients. Reduces the inflammatory process and heals the tissues of the body. Available in the form of tablets and drops, which helps to calculate the dosage for the child. They are also easier to accept.
- "Urolesan" due to its composition, helps to remove kidney stones. It has disinfecting and diuretic properties.
- "Fitolysin" - a drug of complex action. Available in the form of a paste for further dilution in water.
- Kamenel is an effective remedy for kidney stones, which crushes them. Contributes to the removal of puffiness and normalization of blood pressure. Available in the form of tablets and powder.
- "Kedzhibeling" is a dietary supplement in the form of a capsule. It has a positive effect on the entire urogenital system. The capsule contains vegetable components that break up the stones. It is forbidden during pregnancy and lactation.
- "Gorteks" prescribed for the dissolution of stones and the general strengthening of the urogenital system. Prohibited for children under 12 and pregnant.
Back to table of contents
One of the symptoms of urolithiasis is pain. Moreover, when moving, it reaches a strength comparable to renal colic. To relieve the process, the patient is prescribed antispasmodics and analgesics. Antispasmodic drugs are effective at the exit of stones, when you want to relax the muscles and expand the lumen for the smooth movement of calculus. Doctors recommend using "No-shpu", "Papaverin" and "Platifffilin." The drugs help to relieve and relieve kidney pain. If the patient has colic, the doctor prescribes a combination of anti-inflammatory and analgesic agents. These include "Baralgin", "Spazmalgon" and "Revalgin." The group of analgesics includes analgin, paracetamol (Nurofen, Panadol) and nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (Diclofenac, Citramon).
Antibacterial and anti-inflammatory drugs
An antibacterial drug for kidney stones is prescribed for infectious-type urolithiasis. In this case, for successful treatment it is necessary to get rid of the infection. Tablets are recommended to drink at the initial stage of the disease. In a later period, antibiotics are administered intravenously. The duration of receiving funds should not exceed 1-2 weeks. Urolithiasis is treated with antibiotic types:
- fluoroquinolones: Ofloxacin, Pefloxacin and Levofloxacin,
- 3rd and 4th generation cephalosporins: Ceftriaxone and Cefepime,
- aminoglycosides: "Amikacin"
- Carbapenems: Meropenem.
If an infection joins the disease, prescribe an antibiotic.
It is advisable to treat kidney stones with nonsteroid-type anti-inflammatory drugs. Take them in combination with antibacterial agents. Their goal is to reduce the focus of inflammation and repair damaged tissue. Drugs prescribed depending on the stage of inflammation. With minor damage, “Furadonin” and “Furangin” will have a good effect. The best solution for calculus in the kidneys - "Biseptol".
Kidney stones lead to organ dysfunction. As a result, the patient accumulates excess fluid and substances in the tissues of the organs. To relieve swelling and normalize the balance of substances, diuretics are prescribed to the patient. The list of diuretics is quite large, therefore, it is forbidden to start taking the drugs yourself. Depending on the type of calculus, the doctor prescribes a diuretic.
If a patient is diagnosed with stones of phosphate or calcium type, the doctor recommends potassium-saving diuretics. They are characterized by a cumulative effect and lack of influence on the balance of substances in the body. For potassium-type stones, the patient uses a calcium-sparing diuretic. Oxalate calculi can be treated with thiazide diuretics. It is forbidden to take drugs for removing stones from the kidneys with a diuretic effect. This leads to dehydration and an imbalance of trace elements.
Kidney stones are the result of disturbed metabolic processes in the body. Failures can occur due to malnutrition, due to irregularities in the endocrine glands and for other reasons. As a result, the acid-base balance of urine is disturbed, and stones begin to form in the kidneys. Naturally, any person who has learned about the presence of calculus in the kidneys, begins to be interested primarily in non-surgical methods of treating urolithiasis.
Conservative therapy for urolithiasis is possible. Moreover, doctors strongly recommend getting rid of kidney stones without surgery. In this regard, only every 20th patient falls on the operating table. Modern medicines act in such a way that the stones turn into sand, and then removed from the body with urine.
Taking medication allows you to prevent the formation of kidney stones. Some drugs have an effect on the level of acidity of urine, others help reduce the level of stone-forming substances in human blood, and others actively help the body in the processes of excretion of these substances from the body.
The use of drugs for the treatment of urolithiasis is impossible without prior diagnosis. Tactics of treatment are determined based on the location of the stone, as well as taking into account its chemical composition. If a person has calculi in the kidneys reached a large size, then first of all, it is necessary to change the acidity of urine.
Signs of formations
The following symptoms may indicate kidney stones:
Hematuria (blood in the urine is detected).
Violations of urination (a person has a feeling that his bladder is full, urine outflow is difficult).
The appearance of pain in the lumbar region. Sometimes the pain can be very intense, possibly nausea and vomiting. In this case we are talking about renal colic.
In humans, recurrences of inflammatory diseases of the kidney often occur.
Urotic stones are formed from uric acid salts. Detect urats allows ultrasound of the kidneys, X-rays are not informative. Urata stones can be dissolved by taking drugs that reduce the concentration of uric acid.
Among these drugs are:
Allopurinol. The drug helps dissolve and remove urates from the kidneys by reducing the acidity of urine.
Purinol. Effective preparation for dissolving uratnyh stones.
Potassium citrate. This drug can be used to treat patients who do not exceed the level of calcium in the urine. Acceptance of potassium citrate prevents the re-formation of stones.
In order to get rid of phosphate stones, it is necessary to increase the level of acidity of urine. In addition to taking medications, the patient will need to adhere to a dietary diet, with the inclusion of acidic foods in the menu.
Extract of madder dye. This drug has virtually no side effects, but well removes stones from the kidneys. Taking the extract can reduce the discomfort that occurs during the passage of stones through the urinary tract, as it has an antispasmodic effect. It is necessary to prepare for the fact that after the start of treatment with madder extract, the urine will become reddish. It has nothing to do with hematuria.
You can not combine the reception of madder extract dye and Cystone.
This drug with high efficiency allows you to remove phosphate stones from the kidneys.
Spill is a source of organic acids, whose action is aimed at improving the functioning of the urinary system as a whole.
Another plus of the drug treatment. The spill is reduced to the fact that it allows you to normalize the metabolism. After all, failures in metabolic processes are the main cause of the formation of kidney stones.
The undoubted advantage of the drug Spill is that it consists of natural ingredients. This minimizes the risk of side effects.
The spill acts as a diuretic, not allowing excess fluid to linger in the body as a whole, and in the urinary tract, in particular.
The drug has an antiseptic effect. This allows you to prevent the development of inflammatory processes in the kidneys.
Spill is convenient to take and transport, as it comes in capsules. It is necessary to drink 1-2 capsules, 2-3 times a day. As a rule, 1-2 months will be enough to remove sand and small phosphate stones from the kidneys.
Another advantage of the Prolit drug is its OTC withdrawal from pharmacies. However, you should see a doctor before starting treatment.
The main disadvantage of the drug Spill is that after taking it may cause allergic reactions. However, allergy develops more often in those patients who have an increased sensitivity to the components of the drug. Therefore, before you start taking you need to familiarize yourself with the composition of the drug.
The presence of contraindications is another minus of the drug Spills. It can not be taken on the background of high blood pressure. It is necessary to take into account patients with kidney stones. Also do not prescribe Spills for the treatment of patients with severe atherosclerosis, pregnant and lactating women. Do not use the drug for removing stones in people prone to insomnia and patients with neurosis.
Before starting treatment, it is necessary to examine the gallbladder, since the Spill cannot be taken by people who have large stones in this organ.
Oxalic stones are quite difficult to dissolve, so the treatment should be long. To get rid of oxalate stones use the following drugs:
Cholestyramine. The drug works at the level of the gastrointestinal tract. After penetration into the intestine, its active ingredients bind with oxalates and prevent them from being absorbed. Their level in urine falls, and already existing stones begin to collapse. Then, the formed sand comes out through the urinary tract.
This drug is effective in removing kidney stones. It has no effect on the level of acidity of urine.
The main advantage of the drug Tsiston is its high efficiency in the fight against urolithiasis due to the complex effect on the urinary system. The drug has both diuretic, anti-inflammatory, analgesic (by eliminating muscle spasms) and antibacterial action.
The unambiguous advantage of Cystone is that it consists of natural ingredients, which minimizes the risk of side effects.
Cystone can be taken in patients with urolithiasis on the background of renal colic, as it will help reduce pain and alleviate the condition of the person.
The most common complications of kidney stones are inflammatory diseases such as cystitis and pyelonephritis. Ceston allows you to speed up recovery and reduce inflammation, as it simultaneously has an antibacterial effect and affects the root cause of inflammation (i.e., dissolves stones).
It is worth mentioning that Cyston is well tolerated by patients. This makes it one of the popular remedies used to treat urolithiasis. In addition, it can be combined with other drugs, but requires prior medical consultation.
One of the significant advantages of Cystone is that it can be used to treat even pregnant and lactating women. However, the dosage must be strictly followed.
The only drawback of the drug are contraindications to its use. Cystone is not prescribed for the treatment of people with large stones in the kidneys (more than 10 mm), as they contribute to the obstruction of urine flow. It is worth refusing treatment with Cystone for people who have an increased sensitivity to the components of the drug.
This drug is considered one of the most effective treatments for urolithiasis. It is used to remove urate and oxalate stones. However, during Asparkam therapy, strict medical supervision is required. An analogue of Asparkam is Panangin.
The most important advantage of the drug Asparkam is its high efficiency, because it allows you to remove even the hardest stones, oxalate, from the kidneys. After taking the drug, the stones disintegrate and, in the form of sand, exit through the urinary tract to the outside.
Aspark is a time-tested drug and this is its undoubted plus. Doctors know exactly what side effects may arise from the use of Asparkam, which helps prevent their development.
A clear advantage of the drug Asparkam is the possibility of its use in pregnant women. However, care should be taken during treatment and to strictly follow medical instructions.
Asparks can be used in combination with other drugs for the treatment of urolithiasis. It is important that they do not have a potassium-sparing effect.
Asparkam is generally well tolerated, and side effects are extremely rare.
The drug is able to influence the work of the heart, so you should not use it for more than 3 days and without medical supervision.
Self-treatment with Asparkam is unacceptable, since non-compliance with the dosage can lead to the fact that the salts he needs from the body will be washed out along with the oxalate stones.
The disadvantage of the drug is that it can significantly increase the level of magnesium and potassium in the blood. This leads to disruption of the heart muscle and nervous system, and can also provoke the re-formation of kidney stones. Therefore, it is necessary to strictly observe the dosage and frequency of administration.
Self-treatment of Asparkam is impossible, as it has an impressive list of contraindications and side effects. So, it is forbidden to prescribe the drug to people suffering from renal failure (chronic and acute), against the background of anuria and oliguria, with metabolic acidosis. These contraindications are especially important for patients with kidney stones.
Asparks are also not used for the treatment of patients on hemodialysis and on the background of dehydration.
It is worth noting such negative manifestations that may occur after taking Asparkam, such as: myocardial conduction disturbances, disorders of the digestive system organs (vomiting, nausea, diarrhea, abdominal pain, etc.), allergic reactions, signs of hypermagnemia (respiratory depression, fever ).
Medicines of natural origin
For removing stones from the kidneys, it is possible to use drugs that are not of chemical but of natural origin. They can be used to treat children and pregnant women. In addition, they are safe for health, as they have a minimal set of side effects.
Among these drugs:
Cysto-Transit. This drug is used to remove sand and small stones from the kidneys. In addition, urologists prescribe it in order to prevent urolithiasis.
Urolax (Juraj). This drug allows you to dissolve even the hardest stones in the kidneys, while providing an anti-inflammatory effect.
This drug is often prescribed for the removal of stones with any chemical composition.
The main advantage of the drug Canephron is its high efficiency in the treatment of urolithiasis. This is possible due to the fact that the drug has a complex effect on the human body. It has a diuretic, analgesic (antispasmodic), anti-inflammatory and antibacterial effect.
Canephron can be used to remove kidney stones, even against the background of complications such as cystitis, pyelonephritis, glomerulonephritis, etc.
The advantage of Canephron compared with other drugs for the treatment of urolithiasis is its natural basis and the possibility of using it as a preventive measure.
The patient can choose the most appropriate form of drug release for him. Canephron can be purchased in the form of pills and in the form of a solution.
The drug can be used to treat children and pregnant women. Moreover, obstetricians and gynecologists very often recommend Canephron for use in pregnant women in order to reduce edema.
The disadvantages of the drug Canephron is the presence of contraindications. So, it is not used to treat patients suffering from alcoholism (this applies to the drug solution). Canephron is not given to children up to a year (for solution) or up to 6 years (for pills). Do not take Canephron, if there is hypersensitivity to the components included in its composition.
Another disadvantage of Canephron is the possibility of side effects, including allergic reactions and dyspeptic disorders.
The drug effectively cleans the kidneys from sand and small stones.
Уролесан является на 100% натуральным препаратом, так как в его составе только растительные компоненты.
Еще одно преимущество Уролесана – оказание комплексного воздействия на мочевую систему человека. Препарат можно применять при почечной колике для уменьшения болей, при воспалительных заболеваниях почек для оказания мочегонного и антибактериального эффекта. Кроме того, Уролесан выступает в качестве желчегонного средства.
Уролесан был разработан более 30 лет назад, что позволяет судить о его безопасности для лечения людей разных возрастов. Accumulated experience indicates that it is an effective drug used to remove sand and small stones from the kidneys.
Another plus of the drug is a variety of release forms. You can buy Urolesan in capsules, in drops and in syrup.
The advantage of Urolesan is that it can have a mild sedative effect, which is very necessary for a person suffering from any disease. At the same time, there is no depression of the central nervous system and psychomotor reactions.
The effect of taking Urolesan can be felt already after 20 minutes after taking it. The drug is excreted from the body naturally.
The drug has virtually no side effects. Those undesirable reactions of the body, which are indicated in the instructions for use, most often occur when the dosage is not followed.
The disadvantages of Urolesan include the presence of contraindications and the minimum set of side effects that may occur after taking it. Thus, the drug is not prescribed for the treatment of patients with diabetes mellitus, as well as in the presence of stones with a diameter greater than 3 mm in the kidneys or gall bladder.
Side effects are very rare, however, it is possible the emergence of such reactions on the part of the body, such as: nausea and dizziness. You can get rid of unpleasant sensations by drinking a cup of strong tea.
Drug Administration Rules
To achieve results in the treatment of urolithiasis can only be subject to certain rules, including:
Before you start taking any drug, you must pass a series of surveys aimed at determining the chemical composition of stones and their size.
It is important to strictly follow all the recommendations given by the doctor.
All drugs must be taken at the same time.
Drink plenty of water during treatment. To get rid of urate and oxalate stones, Essentuki and Borjomi mineral water is prescribed. Withdrawal from the kidney phosphate stones help mineral waters such as: Narzan and Smirnovskaya.
The patient should follow the dietary diet, limiting the consumption of protein foods and salt.
The means promoting removal of concretions
Patients with urolithiasis are prescribed antispasmodics, which make it easier to remove calculus from the kidneys, making this process less painful. Among these drugs:
To prevent the formation of kidney stones, you must adhere to the following recommendations:
Comply with the drinking regime (you should not drink 2.5 liters of water per day),
Adhere to the principles of proper nutrition.
Determining the tactics of treatment of urolithiasis, the doctor proceeds from their individual characteristics of the patient. The importance of the composition of the stones and their size. More than 80% of patients are diagnosed with small stones, which allows them to be eliminated using conservative treatment methods.
Self-treatment with any drug is unacceptable. Medical consultation is mandatory.
Mineral water, dissolving kidney stones
Drinking mineral water can dissolve kidney stones. However, you need to select it correctly.
Alkaline mineral water is suitable for the treatment of patients with urate and oxalate stones. These are such drinks as: Borjomi, Dilijan, Essentuki 17, Polyana Kvasova.
Acid mineral water effectively removes phosphate stones from the body. These are such drinks as: Narzan, Mirgorodskaya, Smirnovskaya.
On the bottle of mineral water can be a number. If the number 17 is indicated, the water is alkaline. Code after the name is 4, then this water is slightly alkaline. It should be borne in mind that mineral waters with the same name may have a different alkaline balance and acidity. To determine this indicator, water is numbered.
Is such treatment effective at all?
Treatment of urolithiasis is sure to achieve the desired effect if the patient follows the following recommendations:
Before starting treatment, it is necessary to undergo a full-fledged urological examination. According to its results, it should be known what kind of kidney stones the patient has, what is their composition and size.
All drugs for the treatment of urolithiasis should be prescribed by a doctor. He also selects the optimal dosage and determines the multiplicity of medication.
Self-treatment of urolithiasis is unacceptable.
All drugs must be taken at the same time.
As a rule, stones begin to dissolve after 14 days from the start of treatment. The effect can be enhanced by supplementing the intake of drugs with a diet. It is important not to interrupt the course. If necessary, the doctor may refer a patient for lithotripsy. When kidney stones are large, surgery is required.
Drugs for the treatment of urolithiasis
Urolithiasis (nephrolithiasis) is a fairly common pathology affecting the kidneys. It is characterized by the formation of stones in the organs of the urinary system. A pathology treatment regimen may include the use of antispasmodics, diuretics, analgesics, antibiotics. In the initial stages and for the prevention, complex herbal preparations are effective, but in serious cases they only complement potent synthetic agents.
Drug therapy is indicated if the size of the stone does not exceed 0.5 cm
Drug therapy is indicated when the size of the crystals in the kidneys is up to 0.5 cm, so that the particles are expelled under the action of drugs, without causing overlapping of the kidney cavities.
When treatment leads to a shift of large formations, they get stuck in the ducts and cause an attack of acute pain - renal colic. This is accompanied by a violation of the outflow of urine. The consequences of such a condition: a painful exit of a stone with damage to the walls of the urinary tract or the need for surgery. Therefore, medications for urolithiasis can be taken only on the recommendation of a urologist, under control and after a full diagnosis.
Drugs in this group act by relieving spasms or reducing sensitivity. To enhance the effect of combining them, but only as directed by the doctor. Such fundsneeded for acute pain that occurs during renal colic, therefore, mandatory for a home kit for a patient with urolithiasis.
Quicker stop an attack intramuscular or intravenous injection. If the injection cannot be given, take the pill. They are also used to reduce the pain of medium and low intensity.
With pelvic obstruction, a strong analgesic can distort the picture of the disease and cause an incorrect diagnosis.
These drugs relieve spasms of the walls of blood vessels and urinary canals, block pain receptors, which are irritated by the pressure of stones, and especially during shifts during renal colic.
Table: painkillers for renal colic
- 40 mg solution in 2 ml,
- 40 mg tablets.
- age up to 6 months and after 60 years
- heart block.
- ampoules of 2 mg in 1 ml,
- 5 mg tablets in combination with papaverine 20 mg.
- heart, kidney and liver failure,
- myasthenia gravis
- brain damage
- obstruction of the digestive tract.
- 40 mg tablets
- solution in ampoules of 20 mg in 1 ml, 40 mg in 2 ml.
- age for taking pills up to 6 years, for solution up to 18,
- kidney and heart failure
- 250 mg capsules or tablets 50, 100, 150, 500 mg,
- candles for children 100 mg,
- a solution of 250 mg per 1 ml.
- tablets - with an average intensity of pain,
- an injection in combination with an antispasmodic - for colic.
- children under 2 years old
- renal, hepatic and heart failure,
- blood disorders,
- bronchial asthma,
- menstrual pain
- 1-3 and 6-9 months of pregnancy.
- metamizole sodium,
- antispasmodic pitofenon,
- Nerve blocker fenpiverinium bromide.
- age under 6 years
- marked disorders of the cardiovascular system, liver and kidneys,
- lactation and pregnancy.
- 500 mg tablets: 5 mg: 100 μg,
- age up to 16 years
- pregnancy and lactation,
- erosions and ulcers in the digestive tract,
- disorders of blood clotting, kidney function,
- polyps in the nose,
- bronchial asthma.
- a solution of 25 mg in 1 ml
- tablets of 100, 50 and 25 mg,
- candles 50 and 100 mg.
- solution - age up to 18 years, candles up to 16, tablets up to 6,
- pregnancy and lactation,
- erosions and ulcers in the digestive tract,
- disorders of blood clotting, kidney function,
- polyps in the nose,
- bronchial asthma.
Prescription antibiotics for kidney stones
Antimicrobial therapy is practiced in case of infectious complications and the detection of struvite stones, which are formed by the action of Escherichia coli, staphylococci and enterococci. When prescribing drugs follow the following rules:
- make sure that the patient is not disturbed by the flow of urine, otherwise, against the background of the action of antibiotics, bacterial toxic shock develops,
- prescribe a course of treatment for at least a week,
- thoughtfully combine groups of drugs, since many drugs are incompatible: simultaneous administration of bactericidal cephalosporins, carbapenems, aminoglycosides, fluoroquinolones with bacteriostatic tetracycline and doxycycline leads to their mutual deactivation.
As long as the stones remain in the kidneys, it is impossible to completely get rid of the infection, so antibiotic therapy is used before and after the removal of calculus.
With a strong inflammatory process, the following groups of antimicrobial agents are used:
- third-generation cephalosporins (Ceftazidime, Ceftriaxone) and fourth generation (Cefepime) - broad-spectrum drugs with increased bactericidal activity and low toxicity,
- Carbapenems (Meropenem, Imipenem + Cylastatin) - affect most bacteria, but taking them longer than 7 days can lead to enterocolitis,
- fluoroquinolones II (Ciprofloxacin, Ofloxacin, Lomefloxacin), III (Levofloxacin), IV generation (Gatifloxacin) - are used to fight aerobic bacteria (shigella, staphylococci, Pseudomonas bacilli),
- aminoglycosides (Gentamicin, Amikacin) - have a limited effect, highly toxic, many microorganisms are resistant to them.
With a slight inflammation prescribed nitrofurans (furazolidone, furazidin), which allow time to get rid of co-infections that complicate the course of urolithiasis.
Furazolidone will be effective with minor inflammation.
Table: antibiotics that are used in the treatment of urolithiasis
- Ceftriaxone (Russia, Belarus, India),
- Rocephin (Switzerland),
- Medakson (Cyprus),
- Biotraxon (Poland),
- Tsefikar (Palestine).
- elevated bilirubin
- intravenous administration of calcium solutions in infants.
- children up to 2 months
- intolerance to penicillins and cephalosporins,
- careful use for pregnant and lactating women, newborns.
- children up to 3 months
- use with caution in gastrointestinal diseases.
- imipenem monohydrate,
- cilastatin sodium.
- severe renal failure
- children up to 3 months
- use with caution in gastrointestinal diseases.
- tablets of 200 or 400 mg,
- solution of 2 mg in 1 ml.
- Lomitas (Lithuania),
- Lomfloks (India).
- 750, 500 or 200 mg tablets,
- solution of 2 mg in 1 ml.
- reception together with tizanidine,
- lactose intolerance.
- Levofloxacin (Russia, Belarus),
- Tavanic (France),
- Lebel (Turkey).
- 250 mg capsules
- tablets 250, 500, 750 mg,
- 5 mg solution in 1 ml.
- defeat tendons due to quinolone action,
- lactation and pregnancy
- renal failure.
- Gatispan (Russia),
- Bonok (Germany),
- Gatispan, Singat, Ultramed (India),
- Quasar (Bulgaria).
- tablets 200, 400 mg,
- solution of 2 mg in 1 ml.
- powder 250, 500, 1000 mg per vial,
- 4 or 5 ml ampoules with solvent.
- pathogen resistance to aminoglycosides,
- severe liver and kidney disease
- pregnancy (lactation stops breastfeeding),
- neurosensory hearing loss.
- 50 mg tablets
- granules for suspension.
- age up to 1 month
- renal failure.
- Furagin (Russia),
- Furadonin (Belarus),
- Furazidin (Ukraine),
- Furagin, Furamag (Latvia).
- tablets 50, 100 mg,
- capsules 25, 50 mg.
- children under 6 years old
- complicated disorders of the kidneys and liver,
Table: diuretics for the removal of small stones
- Verošpiron (Hungary),
- Spironolactone (Russia, Belarus).
- age up to 3 years
- excess potassium and sodium deficiency in the body,
- renal failure
- violation of urine outflow,
- lactose metabolism disorders,
- Addison's disease.
Complex herbal preparations
Reasonable alternative to herbal supplements - multicomponent formulations with accurate dosage and a balanced combination of active substances of natural origin.
Differences from synthetic means:
- gently affect the body, side effects are weaker
- more suitable for children, pregnant and lactating women,
- they treat them in a complex, at the same time as anesthetics, anti-inflammatory, bactericidal, diuretic and dissolving agents.
Dozens of components increase the likelihood of allergies, idiosyncrasy, side effects, unwanted interactions with other drugs. Therefore, the appointment and control of a doctor in the treatment of urolithiasis with natural preparations and herbal preparations are necessary. Such medicines are used as a means of supplementing the treatment with synthetic drugs, or as a continuation of antimicrobial therapy after the completion of antibiotics.
All the complex herbal preparations shown for urolithiasis have a moderate antimicrobial, antispasmodic, diuretic, litholytic (cum-dissolving) effect, which is manifested in the systematic use of the recommended courses. The visible effect is manifested 12–15 days from the onset and lasts 2–4 weeks after completion of therapy. In the treatment of these funds drink a lot of fluid.
Table: combined herbal remedies for the treatment of ICD
- drops for children under 5 years old
- withdrawal of fragmented stones
- dissolving and preventing the formation of urates,
- renal infections without severe intoxication.
- Bean for children under 5 years old
- drops in alcoholism due to the alcohol content,
- severe liver disease,
- caution in diabetes.
- madder sore,
- saxworm reed,
- sweet basil,
- teak seeds and 8 herbs,
- lime silicate.
- dissolution and protection against the formation of urates, oxalates, phosphates,
- prevention of violations of the outflow of urine outside the acute stages.
- age up to 6 years
- sharp pains
- essential oils 6.15 g,
- tincture of madder root dye 0.01 g,
- ethyl alcohol 0.8 g,
- magnesium salicylate 0.15g,
- olive oil.
- crystalluria, that is, a high content of salts in the urine,
- stones with calcium and magnesium,
- prevention and relief of colic.
- gastric and duodenal ulcer,
- renal failure
- acute pain with an unknown cause
- because of the alcohol content after taking undesirable driving a car.
- all types of urolithiasis, except phosphate,
- complex therapy of urolithiasis and renal infections.
- children under 18 years old
- pregnant and lactating women
- the presence of stones with phosphates,
- kidney and heart failure
- gastrointestinal tract diseases
- cirrhosis of the liver.
- urinary disturbance,
- acute and chronic glomerulonephritis,
- stomach ulcer.
Drugs that loosen, dissolve and remove stones from the kidneys
Drugs that are used to get rid of calculi in the urinary system are called nephrourolytic. Their choice is determined by the composition, shape, size, hardness and other features of the stones.
Urates - uric acid salts - are loosened to powder by the action of a citrate mixture, which changes the reaction of urine from acidic to slightly alkaline. This is a solution of 2 g of citric acid and 3.5 g of its sodium salt in 100 ml of distilled water, it is prepared according to the prescription in pharmacies and drunk in courses for 2–6 months. There are similar preparations made in Germany:
- Uralit-U. Hydrate of potassium and sodium in granules. It is used to dissolve stones and prevent their formation. You can not drink with a salt-free diet, dysfunctions and infections of the liver and kidneys, alkalosis,
- Blemarin. Powder in granules or soluble tablets. It dissolves and prevents the appearance of not only urate, but also oxalate, cystine and combined stones. Contains per 100 g: 39.9 g of citric acid, 27.856 g of potassium bicarbonate, 32.25 g of anhydrous trisodium citrate. Contraindications: renal failure, salt-free diet, disorders of acid-base metabolism, urinary tract infections with pathogens capable of cleaving urea, acidity of urine higher 7.
Non-citrate litolitics also belong to the protivuratnoy group:
- Allopurinol. Produced in Hungary and Ukraine. In tablets of 100, 300 mg of active ingredient. Inhibits enzymes that control the formation of uric acid, stones gradually dissolve. Can not be used for attacks of gout, liver and kidney dysfunctions, hemochromatosis. Analogue - Hungarian Allupol,
- Allomaron (France). It helps to save not only from urats, but also from oxalate-calcium formations. The tablet except 0.1 g of allopurinol contains 0.02 g of benzbromarone. Not applicable until 14 years of age, during pregnancy, lactation, hemochromatosis and severe nephropathology
Oxalate and phosphate stones are dissolved with herbal preparations, herbs or dietary supplements.
The cystine formation crushes and removes, warns their appearance Kuprenil (Poland). The tablet contains 250 mg of penicillamine. Contraindicated for children under 3 years old, pregnant, with violations of blood, renal failure, agranulocytosis.
Small stones of any composition expels the Russian drug Avisan, which causes significant relaxation of smooth muscles. Tablets 50 mg of ammonia tooth contain 8% of strong antispasmodic chromones. Taken with colic. Contraindicated in renal and heart failure.
Since water is necessary for dissolution, all dissolving and expelling agents require drinking it in a large volume - as directed by a doctor, up to 2 liters per day, not counting the liquid obtained with food intake.
Homeopathy and Nephrourolithiasis Treatment
Alternative medicine offers a number of drugs that complement the certified means, but do not replace them. Illusory therapy instead of real can lead to enlargement of stones, increased infection and inflammation. The benefits of homeopathic medicines are not recognized by the WHO and the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation; it is dangerous to acquire them without the recommendation of a doctor and not for public sale to treat such a complex disease as urolithiasis.
According to RIA Novosti, from 25% to 86% of doctors recognize treatment with ultra-low doses in different European countries
Pharmacies offer drugs with a proven composition of toxicity:
- Berberis. Drops contain a 35% alcohol solution of the extract of the bark of the roots of the barberry, white rhizomes of hellebore, the pulp of the fruit colocinto lemon. It is proposed as an anti-inflammatory and light antispasmodic. Cannot be used until 18 years old,
- Renel. Sublingual tablets with extracts of barberry ordinary, hondrodendron felt, serenia serrata, lead acetate, nitric acid, aluminum oxide, Spanish powder, caustic soda. Affects microbial microflora. Contraindicated for up to 3 years, with disorders of carbohydrate metabolism,
- Populus compositum. In the form of drops of 80% alcohol solution extract poplar, sereni, chilli and cubeb, 14 more plants, bee venom, camphor oil, creosote, mercury chloride. Used as a decongestant, diuretic, to reduce intoxication in urolithiasis from the age of 18, in the absence of alcoholism, diseases of the brain and liver,
- Solidago compositum. The solution for intramuscular injection contains extracts of goldenrod, barberry and 7 other plants, extracts from the porcine bladder, pelvis, urethra, silver nitrate, copper and calcium sulphates, to the sublimate. Diuretic and antispasmodic. From 18 years of age.
Supplements for kidney stones
Dietary supplements are taken with food and given in products for enrichment with vitamins, minerals, enzymes. They can be considered useful components of the diet, but not drugs. Many urological dietary supplements contain potent substances, have serious contraindications and side effects, so they can not be taken without the recommendation of a nephrologist.
Uroprofit, like other dietary supplements for the treatment of urolithiasis, is based on herbal collection
Russian pharmaceutical companies offer in pharmacy chains and via online stores various over the spectrum and forms of additives for the treatment of urolithiasis:
- Uroprofit. Vitamin C 35 mg, antimicrobial components of proango cyanidins 37, 75 mg, antiseptic arbutin 4 mg in one capsule. Contains extracts of cranberry, bearberry, horsetail. Acts as a uro-antiseptic, diuretic, antispasmodic, immunostimulant, according to research results reduces urine salts in 30% and leukocytes in 50% of patients,
- Epam 96 M. Propolis emulsion and extracts from 11 herbs. It prevents the formation of new stones,
- Nefrovit. Altai honey syrup with 6 herbs. Reduces crystalluria, prevents the growth of stones,
- Renon Duo. 3 types of capsules with different composition, 22 different extracts in the morning capsule, 31 - in the daytime, 32 - in the evening. Fights urinary tract infections, reduces pain, contains vitamins. Indications - inflammatory complications of urolithiasis, removal of small stones, prevention of the formation of new ones. Children under 12 years of age from the contents of the capsules prepare solutions. Designed for a monthly course. Contraindicated in children under 2 years old,
- The origins of purity number 1. Capsules with 17 herbs. Activates kidney cleansing function, recovery after a long course of antibiotics,
- Lymphosan U. Capsules with wheat and oat bran, contain 9 herbs. It is proposed for use from 12 years of age as a mild diuretic and adsorbent of toxins accumulated in the kidneys,
- Lymphosan M and G. Include wheat and oats bran, 11 herbal extracts. Recommended respectively for men and women. Strengthen renal blood circulation, weaken colic.
Foreign urological supplements are sold in pharmacies:
- Urodan, Latvia. In a powder weighing 100 mg of 2.5 mg piperazine, which alkalinizes urine and turns the calculus into soluble salts, bearberry extract 2.6 mg, hexamine 0.3 mg. Diuretic and disinfectant. Contraindicated in diabetes,
- Spill, Indonesia. Tablets and capsules with extracts of kidney tea, garden broomstick, papaya, cubeb pepper, philanthus, silkworm, imperatives. Displays small calculi, while fighting off infections and inflammations. Strengthens the action of antibiotics, acts as a diuretic, slightly anesthetizes and relieves spasm.
Reviews of drugs
My dad had kidney stones. The doctor prescribed to drink Cystone, it is a homeopathic remedy, it is necessary to drink for 5-6 months for a long time, but it helps a lot, softens, and then dissolves the stones and again not some kind of chemistry. It is necessary to drink 2 tablets 3 times a day. There are 100 pieces in a bubble, it costs about 200 rubles, so one bubble is enough for 2 weeks, for a month there are two bubbles - at a price that does not come out expensive.
To begin with, my husband suffers from urolithiasis, the one who came across this disease knows firsthand what painful pains there are during attacks, when kidney stones come out and then go through the ureter. In 2010, it was just one such pebble that came out of my husband's kidney, and since it was rather large, it was naturally stuck in the narrowest place of the right ureter, in general we managed to avoid open abdominal surgery by miracle, did crushing the stone and forgot. And on January 9 of this year, again an attack of wild pain, an ambulance, a hospital, an anesthetic, almost a day of torment. An ultrasound scan was done at the hospital, they said that the sand came from the kidneys and 3 stones were found in 2 kidneys, the sizes were average, not very large and the doctor ordered me to drink Dr Blaemarin, his price was certainly not small, 650 rubles for 80 tablets. In the box there are 4 plastic tubes of 20 tablets each, plus a control calendar and indicator paper for determining the dosage of the tablets. Three times a day, the husband urinated on the test strip and, by its color, determined which dose of the pill he should drink: whole, half or quarter. The selected dose should be dissolved in a glass of water, tea, juice or mineral water and drink after a meal. A month passed, the seizures did not recur, the husband stopped drinking the pills and he did not have time to go to the doctor for an ultrasound test, and a month later he had an attack again at night, but this time not so strong, and in the morning the husband ran to the doctor. The result of the ultrasound has shocked us both: NO ONE STONE IN THE KIDNEYS ARE NO.
Rovatinex is an excellent drug for urolithiasis. It is necessary to take into account the pattern of urine analysis (exclude inflammation), as well as the condition of the internal organs. If no anti-inflammatory drugs are prescribed, then most likely there is nothing to worry about. As a rule, no adverse reaction to rovatinex is observed. Try to consume more fluid (up to 2 liters per day) and if you repeat the unpleasant sensations, contact your doctor for additional examination.
Startsev Vladimir Yuryevich
The doctors at each ultrasound said that I could not suffer for so long, or maybe not, that is, they could not tell me anything concrete, because the “growing” small stones replace the large stones. Quite by chance, they advised me to try “The Origins of Purity” while assuring me that if I didn’t observe a positive result, I’m definitely not going to hurt myself, because all the preparations in the company are made with herbs. Of course, it scared that the price is not small, and the result is not guaranteed. But I decided to try it and did not regret it. the result did not keep waiting for long: "Pebbles are gone." And after completing the full course, I went to the ultrasound, where the doctor said she was afraid to jinx it, because she did not see anything in the pictures. Now I recommend this drug to everyone, especially to my relatives. Maybe it will help you, try, because this is a universal cleansing of the body and, I hope, this tool will be repaid.
Frosja93 + 18, Russia, p. Elanda
Video: Elena Malysheva on the treatment of urolithiasis
Urolithiasis is considered to be surgical, but it is treated with drugs, if the stones are smaller than the diameter of the ureter. Urates dissolve and remove after grinding. The regimen of medication for nephrolourithiasis should be individualized, determined by age, sex and concomitant diseases, the size of stones. The earlier they diagnosed and started therapy, the more important soft and gentle herbal preparations can play in the path to recovery. Launched forms of nephrourolithiasis require the appointment of potent substances with significant side effects.