Method of preparation:
1. Pour dried apricots and raisins with warm water and leave for 30 minutes. Apply the apples separately and leave for 1 hour. Then drain the water.
2. Dried apricots and apples together twist in a meat grinder, mix with 1 tbsp. a spoon of honey.
3. Spread out the plastic wrap on the table, put the mixture of dried apricots and apples on it, put in the freezer for 30 minutes.
4. Prune and raisins together, twist in a meat grinder, mix with chopped nuts and the remaining honey, put on top of dried apricots, again put in the freezer for 30 minutes.
5. Having lifted the edges of the film, wrap it in a roll and put it in the refrigerator for 4 hours, after which the roll can be easily cut.
Standby time: 5 hours
100 g about 280 kcal
Dried Fruit Cake
Method of preparation:
1. Mix warm milk, honey, vegetable oil and egg. Beat, add vinegar-baked soda, chopped dried fruits and nuts.
2. Mix flour, cinnamon and ginger, add to dough and mix.
3. Spread the dough into baking molds and place in an oven preheated to 180 ° C for 45 minutes.
- Dried apricots 150 grams
- Prunes without stones 150 grams
- Walnut 150 Grams
- Sour cream 25% 1 Glass
- Bitter Chocolate 50 Grams
- Sugar 1 Art. spoon
Rinse dried apricots and prunes in cold water, and then pour boiling water for 1 minute. Cut each piece lengthwise and place a slice of nut inside.
Whip sour cream with sugar in a blender.
Put whipped sour cream in the plates and dried fruits with nuts on it. From above pour a little sour cream, grate chocolate and garnish to taste.
We go around the rules
If you have heard the description of the diet prescribed by the doctor, then it might seem to you that it consists of continuous prohibitions. You can not roast, fat, salty and sweet. What remains?
In fact, a lot of things. Dietary nutrition implies a balanced diet: white meat, fish, legumes, nuts, dairy products, vegetables and fruits in reasonable proportions. When planning your diet, you should focus on your own health and the advice of doctors, and not on modern-fashioned diets.
Proper lifestyle does not exclude pleasant things like desserts. However, diet sweets are significantly different from the usual.
The idea of useful desserts is still new for us, but it has long taken root in the West. To describe their difference from the usual can be in four words: the absence of flour and sugar - dried fruits will help to make goodies.
For making homemade chocolates use:
- milk products,
- dried fruits,
- cocoa powder without sugar.
Strict diets that aim to reduce weight quickly prohibit dried fruit.because they are high in carbohydrates. However, for a normal diet, similar homemade desserts with the addition of nuts and other ingredients are best suited - they contain much less sugar than commercial sweets, and also have vitamins and trace elements.
It tastes significantly different from the store options. Dried fruits give desserts a pleasant tartness, nuts - nutritious and oily, and honey - unobtrusive sweetness. These desserts are not similar to the usual candy, which because of the abundance of sugar have a sugary-sweet taste.
Useful desserts are wonderful also because they do not have to spend a lot of time on their preparation. You only need to have on hand a blender that will do most of the work. You only need to go to the store to buy nuts, dried fruit and sweetener.
With honey and nuts
- 400 g of dried fruit
- 150 grams of nuts
- 50 g of liquid honey.
For the preparation is best to use a mixture of 3-4 kinds of dried fruit and dried berries. They can be taken in equal proportions or increase the amount of those ingredients that you prefer.
The simplest useful sweets can be made from dried apricots, prunes, dark raisins, dried dates and cranberries. Mix all ingredients in a blender, form balls and roll in chopped nuts.
Calorie chocolates for varieties with dried apricots, prunes, cranberries and walnuts is 380 kcal per 100 g
With cranberries and coconut flakes
A healthy lifestyle involves regular exercise. The feeling of hunger, inevitably occurring after a workout, it is better to drown out the bun, not intercepted in a hurry, but a useful dessert.
- 50 g peanut butter
- 80 g of liquid honey
- 100 g coconut shavings,
- 100 g of oatmeal,
- 150 grams of dried cranberries or any dried fruit.
How to cook:
- Part of the coconut flakes set aside for sprinkling.
- Mix all the ingredients to form the resulting candy mix.
- Roll the candy in coconut chips, send in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
- Cranberries or those dried fruits that you use can be crushed. Calorie chocolates is 465 kcal per 100 g.
Carrot pecan pie is a great example of a healthy dessert: it has vegetables and nuts, and the flour and sugar content is kept to a minimum. Favorite sweetness can be made even more dietary, retaining the familiar taste.
- 3 medium carrots,
- 170 g of dried dates,
- 340 grams of oatmeal,
- 1 tbsp. l coconut oil
- 340 g of peeled sunflower seeds,
- 340 g peeled walnuts,
- honey (add it to taste).
How to cook:
- Peel carrots, remove bones from dates, if any.
- Crush walnuts to flour, leave about 50 g for sprinkling.
- Grate carrots.
- Mix all the ingredients, grind them in a blender.
- From the resulting mass to form small balls, roll each of them in chopped walnuts.
- Put the candy on a baking sheet or dish, send in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
- Calorie chocolates is 390 kcal per 100 g.
Preparing healthy diet candy for ready-made recipes with your own hands, you can easily improvise new options. The formula, how to make a yummy, is simple: dried fruits, nuts, some butter and sweetener - and here are the healthy sweets ready!
How to make it safer
Those who are planning to prepare sweets from dried fruits will be helpful to know the following:
- Do not use dried fruits with sugar, which are found in stores. The whole idea of a useful dessert is instantly lost due to the presence of this ingredient in the composition.
- Liquid honey can be bought only a few months a year. Fortunately, now it can be replaced with cream honey or natural maple syrup.
- Peanut or other peanut butter is found in many recipes for dried fruit sweets. Do not rush to buy it in the store, because this oil is easy to prepare yourself. To do this, simply place the nuts in the blender bowl and add some sunflower oil. The home option is not only cheaper, it will be more useful than the shop one: harmful nutty sweeteners, salt and preservatives are often added to nut paste.
- As a rule, dried fruits are subjected to chemical treatment, allowing them to retain color and presentability. Therefore, before use, they should be soaked for 30 minutes in cool water and then rinsed thoroughly.
- Candy does not have to be sweet. They can be savored by replacing the honey with freshly squeezed lemon juice or by adding a bit of crushed fresh ginger root.
Dietary desserts are great for exploring the principles of proper nutrition. For the preparation of such sweets is not required to put a lot of effort. Candy is pleasant to the taste, will benefit your body and will not interfere with gaining a slender fitness figure. Perhaps, thanks to desserts from dried fruits, you will want to get acquainted with other recipes for healthy eating.
How to choose and prepare dried fruits
The main ingredients of this dessert are pieces of prunes, dried apricots, raisins, cranberries, figs, cherries, peaches, dates and other favorite dried fruits. Before cooking dessert, prepare the main component:
- Dried fruits are soaked in cold water for 15 minutes and stirred several times,
- Water is drained, the ingredients are washed first with cold water and then boiled,
- The bones from the drying are removed,
- At the end you need to twist the ingredients through the meat grinder.
All previously prepared and minced drying mix in a bowl. Moisten hands with water to prevent the mixture from sticking.
From the resulting thick, smooth mass to form a round candy. Then sprinkle them evenly with sesame seeds. Dried fruit sweets can be stored for no more than 3 weeks in the refrigerator.
- Dried apricots - 200 g,
- Raisin - 250 g,
- Prunes - 250 g,
- Almond nuts (can be walnuts) - 200 g,
- Honey (liquid) - 2 tablespoons,
- Cocoa powder - 40 g,
- Coconut chips - 40 g.
The time spent on the manufacture of the product - 55 minutes.
Caloric content of 100 g of this dessert is 370.6 kcal.
Pre-minced all the dry fruits and nuts mentioned in the recipe should be thoroughly mixed in the cooking container, gradually adding to the total mixture of liquid honey.
First, dip your hands in water and then form round candy to form a thick, smooth mass. Divide the resulting culinary products equally. Then roll one half of the balls in coconut chips, and the other in cocoa powder.
Beautifully put candies of dried fruits and nuts on a dish (you can staggered - first white ball and then brown) and place in the refrigerator. Shelf life is three weeks.
How delicious and unusual to cook eggplants - note our selection of recipes.
How to prepare eggplants in the banks for the winter, read our article.
How to make a milkshake at home with ice cream - only the most delicious and healthy recipes.
It is important to know
In most cases, store dried fruits are treated with sulfur dioxide (aka sulfur dioxide). This preservative prolongs the shelf life of soft dried fruits, prevents their spoilage and darkening.
However, at the same time, this gas is toxic to the human body, so the product must be carefully soaked and washed with cold water. Sulfur dioxide is not soluble in hot water.
From the proposed in the recipe number of products, it turns out from 10 to 14 servings. A dish comes out very nutritious and high-calorie, so there may be a reserve. If you keep this sweetness in the fridge for a long time, the fermentation process will start over time.
Therefore, part of the product can be frozen in the freezer. If you need to prepare a small amount of this culinary product, you can take half of the products indicated in the recipe.
The advantages of these recipes are that you can replace any ingredients and proportions of dried fruits, powders, nuts. Guided by personal preferences and taste, you can add more figs or dried apricots, and you can put dried peach, banana or steamed dried berries.
Nuts can also be replaced with peeled sunflower seeds, cashews, peanuts. Coconut, almond chips, poppy seeds, sesame seeds, cocoa powder and others are suitable for debonding.
To add a sweet and sour taste add cranberries or lemon juice. Sometimes sprouted grains, oatmeal are added to the dessert. Any new component changes the taste of the dish and possibly helps to get your favorite recipe.
There is a wide field for your imagination and experiment, try and surprise your friends and relatives with your novelties!
Dried fruit sweets are an ideal product and healthy food for the whole family, and especially for our little sweet teeth - children. Desserts in chocolate, coconut, almond chips, “rafaelki” with cottage cheese are suitable not only for tea drinking with your family, but also wonderfully decorate the festive table.
Once having tasted a delicacy, you will love it forever, and it will become the most popular dessert!