For many years, unsuccessfully struggling with gastritis and ulcers?
“You will be amazed how easy it is to cure gastritis and ulcers just by taking it every day.
JCB is a pathology in which stagnant processes occur in the gallbladder. Because of the significant thickening of the bile, stones begin to form that can block the ducts.
In treating patients, nutrition in treating cholelithiasis plays an important role, thanks to which it is possible to speed up the healing process. Otherwise, patients will have to undergo a course of drug therapy prescribed by gastroenterologists for quite a long time. Also, non-compliance with clinical nutrition can lead to the development of serious complications, some of which can be eliminated only by surgery.
Diet rules for adults and children with gallbladder cancer
A diet for gallstone disease as well as cholecystitis involves many limitations. Its goal is not only to provide nutrition for the patient, but also to facilitate digestive processes, prevent stagnation.
Diet for gallstone disease allows patients to achieve the following results:
- The liver begins to function sparingly.
- Normalization of the bile ducts.
- Prevents the development of new stones.
- Weight is reduced.
- Improves overall health.
This category of patients is prescribed a diet with cholelithiasis, related to table number 5. Patients must comply with certain rules in the diet.
The daily menu should contain the following amount of nutrients (daily rate from 2,170 to 2,480 Kcal):
Sahara no more
In the process of cooking, patients should adhere to the following recommendations:
- All dishes for the patient must be chopped or fray. You can mash them using a kitchen blender. Due to this consistency, it is possible to significantly reduce the load that will be on the bubble. As a result, it will gradually decrease in size, and will not produce excessive amounts of bile. Accordingly, no stagnation will be observed in the bubble.
- Dishes that are prepared for this category of patients should be steamed, baked in the oven (without a brown crust), boiled. In rare cases, patients can indulge themselves with stewed food.
- It is strictly forbidden to fry foods, since this method of cooking results in the formation of oxidized fats, and they, in turn, have a negative effect on the flow of ICB.
- Food that is served to the patient should have a temperature varying in the range of 15 ° C - 65 ° C. If the patient eats too hot or cold food, they will irritate the stomach mucous membranes and stimulate the bile production process.
- Patients should adhere to fractional meals, which provides for up to six meals per day. Due to the constant intake of food at the same time, the functionality of the bladder is normalized, the processes of bile discharge stabilize.
- Patients should limit the amount of salt. Permissible daily dosage should not exceed 10g.
- As for the liquid, this category of patients should drink at least 2 liters of pure water daily.
- Alcohol-containing beverages are strictly prohibited, as they will provoke spasm of the bladder, the occurrence of hepatic colic.
- The process of absorption of food should be slow. The patient at this point should be in a relaxed atmosphere. Each piece should be chewed thoroughly. Due to this, there will be a rapid saturation and a person will not be able to use an excessive amount of food.
What is forbidden and what is allowed
The list of banned products includes those that stimulate the process of production of bile.
You can include the following in it:
- Fats that are difficult to melt.
- Food that contains oxalic acid and nitrogenous substances in large quantities in its composition.
- From the daily menu should be excluded those dishes that are able to provoke the development of putrefactive processes in the intestines and increase gas formation.
- Products that stimulate the production of harmful cholesterol are also excluded.
- The patient's daily menu should contain products that contain lipotropic substances and pectins.
- The food of the patient should contain a large amount of fiber, magnesium.
Cholelithiasis considered as a dysmetabolic disease in which gallstones form on the background of metabolic disturbances cholesterol or bilirubin. Stones are cholesterol, pigment (or bilirubin), calcium and mixed.
Cholesterol and black pigment form more often in the bladder, and brown - in the ducts. The reason for their formation is excessive saturation of bile sediment. In the gallbladder, the process of thickening of bile constantly occurs, and it becomes more saturated with cholesterol.
The formation of stones is a dynamic process and the precipitation of crystals alternates with their dissolution, although partially. In the formed stone, the quantity of difficultly soluble cholesterol constantly increases, and it increases in size. In a year, stone growth varies from 1 to 4 mm, new ones are formed only in 14% of patients.
In the occurrence of cholesterol cholelithiasis family predisposition, defects in the synthesis of solubilizers, geographical place of residence, obesity, cirrhosis of the liver, pregnancy, diabetes, stasis of bile in the bladder, dyslipoproteinemia (elevated blood cholesterol). A certain place is taken by an unhealthy diet: an excess of carbohydrates and animal proteins in the diet, a lack of plant fibers and plant proteins.
At the initial stages of the disease, on ultrasound for several years thick cholesterol saturated bile (biliary sludge) - this is a period of violation of its physicochemical properties. Clinical manifestations of the disease are absent and this time is most favorable for conservative treatment (decrease in lithogenicity of bile and normalization of biliary excretion).
If the changes in the chemical composition of bile are not eliminated, but inflammation of the mucous membrane and hypomotor dysfunction of the bladder join, the formation of microliths up to 5 mm begins. This period also proceeds without clinical manifestations. Conservative treatment is effective (henotherapy).
Then microliths stick together to form macroliths larger than 5 mm. Inflammation and motility disorders of the gallbladder are aggravated. Already, some nonspecific symptoms appear: aching pain, bitter taste in the mouth, heaviness in the right hypochondrium, arising from errors in the diet, tendency to flatulence, frequent diarrhea and constipation. During an attack, sharp, intolerable pains occur suddenly, radiating to the right arm and scapula, accompanied by nausea, repeated vomiting, which does not bring relief. Provokes an attack of alcohol intake and ingestion of fatty foods, shaking, riding, psycho-emotional stress or carrying heaviness.
When macrolites are detected, lithotripsy is offered to patients (fragmentation in the presence of single and few stones) or contact dissolution of calculi (contact litholysis). With this method, the solvent is injected into the bubble or ducts. Only cholesterol stones of any size are dissolved. For the procedure using ether methyl tertbutyl in the presence of stones in the bubble and ether propionate - in the bile ducts.
As already noted, eating foods high in cholesterol, fats and refined carbohydrates, messy diet and unbalanced nutrition affect the formation of stones. With symptoms of gallstone disease, diet treatment is necessary at all stages of the disease. As mentioned above, in the early stages of biliary sludge, the composition of bile can be fully adjusted and the formation of stones can be prevented. At the stage of microliths nutrition and the use of drugs can change the composition of bile and dissolve them, and with the formed stones - to stabilize their growth and prevent exacerbations (biliary colic).
Let's see what kind of diet for gallstone disease can be prescribed? The base diet is Table number 5 and its varieties depending on the stage of the disease. Of course, in cholelithiasis, cholesterol-containing foods should not be consumed, and enrichment of the diet with fiber is recommended. Cholesterol stones are found in people suffering from overeating, abusing animal fats, fatty meats, eggs and caviar. It also eliminates spicy and fatty foods, egg yolks and, with poor tolerance, vegetable oils are limited, which have a pronounced choleretic effect and can provoke an attack of the gallbladder of the gallbladder.
Dietary treatment for stones in the gall bladder includes:
- Limit fats to 80 g (75% animal, vegetable - 25%).
- Increase in dietary fiber (due to vegetables and fruits).
- The increase in the content of products with magnesium salts.
- To eliminate the stagnation of bile food intake up to 6 times a day.
- It is not recommended to drink alcoholic beverages (even in "small" quantities).
- Do not allow weight gain. With concomitant obesity energy value of the diet should be reduced by limiting the amount of fat (70 g) and carbohydrates (250-300 g). Weight loss favorably affects the course of gallstone disease.
- Lithogenicity of bile is eliminated by prolonged use. chenodeoxycholic acid and ursodeoxycholic acid (at least 6 months).
In the first stage of the disease, there are no prohibited foods, but you must follow the diet, because eating at a certain time stimulates the secretion of bile and motor function of the bladder.
Outside the exacerbation, moderate sparing of the gallbladder and liver, normalization of biliary excretion and cholesterol levels, which provides a basic diet Table number 5. This is a physiologically valuable diet, which provides fractional food intake, contributing to the regular flow of bile. Caloric intake is 2400-2600 kcal (proteins - 80 g, fats - 80 g, carbohydrates - 400 g).
The use of salt (10 g), fats (especially refractory), liquid in the range of 1.5-2 liters is limited. Meals are cooked boiled, steamed and already baked without crust. Vegetables for dishes are not passeed and fray only vegetables rich in fiber, as well as stringy meat. Requires a clear regime and food intake 5-6 times a day.
Since it is necessary to moderately stimulate biliary excretion and prevent the appearance of stones, the diet provides:
- A large amount of fiber (due to the use of vegetables and fruits), which is especially necessary in the presence of constipation. Additionally bran is introduced into the diet.
- Salads and vinaigrettes, seasoned with unrefined vegetable oil (they need to be changed, olive oil is of special value).
- Any vegetables, berries and fruits.
- Eating dairy products and plant foods to achieve alkaline bile reactions. In this regard, cereal products and flour products that alkalize bile are disadvantageous; therefore, these products should be limited, especially if they are overweight.
- It is necessary to give preference to buckwheat, millet, oatmeal and barley cereals and grain bread, which, among other things, supply the body with magnesium.
- The introduction of a sufficient amount of protein (lean fish, meat, cottage cheese, chicken protein) and vegetable oils, which increase the production of endogenous bile acids. Dishes from egg whites are allowed, the restriction applies to yolks - with severe hypercholesterolemia, only 0.5 yolks can be eaten daily.
- Eating foods rich vitamin a (milk, cream, cottage cheese, sour cream, butter).
- Compliance with sufficient drinking regime (up to 2 liters per day), which prevents stagnation of bile, as well as the principles of regular and fractional nutrition.
Excluded from the diet:
- products with essential oils (garlic, citrus),
- highly extractive dishes (all broths, cabbage broth),
- vegetables with a high content of oxalic acid (sorrel, spinach),
- shortbread, shortbread and puff pastry,
- fatty meats and by-products containing cholesterol (liver, kidneys, brains), all fried foods,
- easily digestible carbohydrates (sugar, jam, confectionery, honey, sweets) are limited.
Magnesium diet with cholelithiasis (especially indicated if there are constipation, as well as dyskinesia with insufficient emptying of the bladder) is based on Table No. 5, but is additionally enriched with products containing magnesium: bran bread and whole-grain flour, products made from ground bran, buckwheat and millet groats, bran decoction, vegetables and fruits, including dried fruits).
All these products stimulate biliary excretion, increase the motor function of the gallbladder and intestines, which ultimately helps to eliminate cholesterol, from which gallstones form during bile stasis. However, the magnesium diet is not prescribed in the presence of gastritis, enterocolitis with fermentation and diarrheaas well as in the period of exacerbation.
Diet for cholelithiasis in the period of exacerbation
When exacerbation of JCB on the first day in order to maximize the gastrointestinal tract, they are fully starved. On this day, you can drink weak tea, diluted juices, rosehip tea leaves. 2-3 days appointed anti-inflammatory option - Diet number 5B, excluding any mechanical and chemical irritants. It is recommended for a short period of up to 5 days.
In it carbohydrates are limited to 200 g (due to simple - sugar, jams, honey, jam), the protein content is reduced (to 80 g), as well as the amount of fat. Food is cooked without salt and only pureed: in the form of souffle, mashed potatoes and slimy soups. It is important to observe the fractional nutrition (at least 5 times) and take food in small portions. Calories at 1600 kcal, provides for fluid intake (2-2.5 l / day).
In the diet are introduced only:
- light mashed food on the water and without oil,
- mucous soups (based on oatmeal, rice and semolina),
- pureed porridge (oatmeal and rice) with milk,
- jelly, vegetable juices, compotes with grated fruit,
- gradually introduce grated boiled meat (a little), low-fat cottage cheese, boiled fish,
- wheat bread or crackers.
After this, the clinical nutrition expands and on the eighth day the patients are transferred to Diet 5A, and then on the base Table number 5.
In JCB, the gastroduodenal system, pancreas and intestine are involved in the pathological process. Pancreatitis more common in women 50-60 years old with obese and hyperlipidemia. For cholelithiasis and pancreatitis, a variation of Table No. 5 is applied - Table number 5P. It is characterized by an even greater restriction of fats and carbohydrates, which stimulate the function of the pancreas. Extractive substances (decoction of cabbage, meat and fish broths) and coarse fiber of vegetables are also limited. With obesity, it is recommended to reduce caloric intake due to a significant restriction of carbohydrates. All dishes are cooked in boiled or steam form and crushed.
With calculous cholecystitis, which has a tendency to frequent exacerbations, surgical treatment is recommended. In the post-operative recovery period, it is very important to feed the patient. 12 hours after the operation, it is allowed to drink water without gas in small sips (up to 500 ml per day). On the second day, low-fat kefir, unsweetened tea, and kissel are introduced into the ration in portions of no more than 0.5 cups at intervals of 3 hours.
For 3-4 days, food is allowed and meals are organized up to 8 times a day, in 150 g portions: mashed potatoes (semi-liquid), mashed soups, egg whites from egg whites, mashed boiled fish, fruit jelly. From liquids you can drink diluted juices (apple, pumpkin) and tea with sugar. On the fifth day, galetny cookies and dried wheat bread are introduced. A week later add frayed porridge (buckwheat, oatmeal), boiled scrolled meat, cottage cheese, kefir, yogurt and vegetable puree. After that, the patient can be transferred to Table number 5A, a little later - on Table number 5.
After surgery, as the consequences of it, possible damage to the biliary tract: cholangitis and choledocholithiasis - the formation of stones in the common bile duct, which is manifested by colicky pains, jaundice, fever and chills. If the choledocholithiasis is not eliminated urgently, then ascending cholangitis.
Given the prevalence of primary or concomitant diseases are assigned Tables №5А or № 5В. Excluded foods rich in cholesterol, coarse fiber, essential oils that cause fermentation, sources of extractives. Food is prepared only wiped. Meat dishes are only chopped or pureed, and boiled fish is allowed in a piece. Limit the number of vegetable dishes and allow them only in the form of boiled puree. Fruits are in the form of jelly, stewed fruit with grated berries and fruits, and apples are only baked.
After cholecystectomy in the presence of duodenitis and pancreatitis prescribe sparing Diet number 5SC. It is used up to 3 weeks before pain subsides and dyspeptic disorders. Next, appoint the base table number 5.
Если после холецистэктомии возникают явления застоя желчи, рекомендуют Стол № 5 Л/Ж — липотропно-жировой. It helps to enhance bile secretion, has a lipotropic effect. This is a physiologically full-fledged diet, but the content of simple carbohydrates is limited and the content of fats is increased (in equal proportions animal and vegetable). In addition to steam dishes, baked dishes are also introduced, and to stimulate bile secretion, not spicy and unsalted snacks. Allowed the use of pasta and crumbly porridge, baked vegetables and fresh fruit. Food is not crushed. Frying is excluded. Food in small portions.
Basic rules of diet
During cholelithiasis one of the first recommendations is to transfer the patient to proper nutrition, which should provide the body with enough protein and carbohydrates, while the fats in the diet should be limited.
If you stick to this rule, you can achieve several positive effects:
- restoration of the biliary tract,
- prevent the formation of new stones.
If you refer to the table of treatment tables according to Pevzner, then the diet for a patient with gallstone disease is fully fits table number 5.
This diet for cholelithiasis suggests that the body should receive the following amount of nutrients per day:
- squirrels - 85-90g, among which 45-50g should be animals,
- fats 70-80g, among which not more than 30g should be vegetable,
- carbohydrates 300-350g,
- salt - no more than 10g.
Subject to the treatment table 5 the body gets a day 2170-2480 kcal.
If the patient was diagnosed with cholelithiasis and stones were found in the gallbladder, then it is important for him not only to switch to proper nutrition, but also to stick to a fractional meal, and their number should be reduced to 5-6 per day.
If food is frequent, it will help the gallbladder to function better. Indeed, in this case, he will regularly excrete bile in small quantitiestherefore, in order to transfer the gallbladder to the correct mode of operation, snacks must often be made in small portions. This, in turn, helps to better absorb the body's nutrients, as well as avoid constipation.
During the diet, it is important for the patient to adhere to the meal schedule, since it depends on what hours the bladder begins to produce bile. Compliance with this rule allows you to avoid the appearance of hepatic colic.
Culinary food processing
The patient is allowed to eat only food in a shabby or crushed form. Then, under conditions of low stress, the gallbladder will not produce an excess amount of bile, which, when exacerbated by gallstone disease, often provokes spasms of the biliary tract and colic.
During the diet, the basis of the diet should be boiled, baked without crust or steamed products. In some cases, the patient can be given stews.
Prohibited foods include fried foods, since this method of processing is accompanied by the appearance of oxidized fats, which exacerbate the disease.
Salt and liquid
During the period of the disease is allowed to consume salt no more than 10 g per day. Abuse of this product is not recommended because it attracts liquid, causes thickening of the blood and provokes swelling.
Patients are advised to drink daily. at least 2 liters of clean water. This will help to saturate the body with enough liquid to dilute the bile, as well as cleanse the body of toxic substances, including salt.
In order to avoid relapses during the diet it is recommended to completely eliminate alcoholic beverages from the diet. Alcohol is a very dangerous product, because when it enters the body, spasms of the biliary tract and bladder begin, and this creates a risk for the development of hepatic colic. An additional reason for avoiding alcohol is that it is usually served cold.
The diet should consist of dishes that can cause appetite. Therefore, you need to thoroughly prepare for food intake - beautifully arrange the table and create a calm relaxing atmosphere. There is a need to slowly, well chewing each bite. Then the food will come in small quantities, which will relieve the stomach and intestines from the increased load, as well as prevent the gall bladder from overloading.
During the diet, patients suffering from gallstone disease should not be given foods that provoke enhanced synthesis of bile in large quantities. Also in the diet should not be present refractory fats, because they are very difficult to absorb the body, and the liver and gallbladder are experiencing a heavy load when consumed. From the menu, you must remove foods that contain large quantities of cholesterol.
It is necessary to exclude from the diet of food rich in nitrogenous substances and oxalic acid. The fact is that with its frequent use of salt, which subsequently precipitate, leading to the appearance of stones in the gall bladder.
Also in the diet of the patient should be missing products that can provoke flatulence or rotting in the intestines.
During the diet, it is recommended to eat less simple carbohydrates, because due to them the level of bad cholesterol starts to grow, which is especially important for people who are overweight.
- fresh pastries, including muffins, bread, donuts and pies, cakes, etc.,
- sharp and salty cheeses, high-fat dairy products, milk,
- yolk and scrambled eggs,
- animal fats - lard, margarine,
- strong broth cooked in meat and fish, mushroom soups, okroshka,
- mushrooms - fried, boiled, stewed, baked,
- barley, millet, barley grits,
- legumes, sorrel, cabbage, Brussels sprouts,
- rhubarb, onion and garlic, radish and radish - a high concentration of essential oils and nitrogenous substances,
- fatty fish (sturgeon, catfish), canned food, smoked meats and strong salted fish,
- offal, canned meat, smoked meat, corned beef,
- all kinds of sausages,
- caviar, sushi,
- dishes from the category of "fast food",
- any seasoning, especially with a bitter taste (parsley, thyme, etc.),
- spices - mustard, horseradish, vinegar,
- most raw fruits and berries are grapes, raspberries, cranberries, lingonberries,
- oil creams, ice cream, chocolate,
- sweet drinks - tea, coffee, cocoa,
- fatty meat - pork, duck.
The basis of the patient's diet should be foods that contain large quantities pectins and lipotropic substances.
The use of pectin is the ability to envelop and have anti-inflammatory effect. Therefore, its regular use during the diet can effectively eliminate toxins from the body. They are considered to be the food environment for the life of beneficial intestinal microflora. The benefits of lipotropic substances are in their ability to thin the bile, cleanse the liver of fats, prevent the accumulation of cholesterol in the blood vessels and cleanse the body of its excess.
Particular attention in the preparation of a diet for gallstones should be given fiber, which should be present in large quantities in the diet. In this case, intestinal motility improves, it is possible to avoid constipation, which ultimately prevents intoxication of the body.
With this diet, the patient’s menu should attend foods rich in magnesium. The advantage of this element is the ability to remove spasms of the gallbladder and biliary tract. It also has anti-inflammatory properties, helps to restore the normal functioning of intestinal motility.
Usually the list of permitted products for the patient is as follows:
- bran bread or rye flour, allowed yesterday's bread and its types - biscuits, crackers, etc.,
- oatmeal and buckwheat cooked in milk in half with water or completely in water to a state of full cooking, as well as rice and semolina porridge in a viscous form,
- all types of pasta in boiled form,
- lean and non-variegated meat (veal, rabbit, beef,),
- low-fat ham, milk sausages,
- low-fat fish, keta and lightly salted salmon,
- seafood is rich in iodine, which binds cholesterol,
- wheat bran, buckwheat, nuts (recommended cashews), as well as sunflower and pumpkin seeds - rich in magnesium and vegetable oils,
- butter in the form of an additive dish, unrefined vegetable oil,
- tea and coffee with milk, alkaline water, stewed fruit with dried fruit, rosehip decoction, juice, but only in diluted form,
- vegetarian soups (soup, beetroot soup, etc.),
- vegetables, rich in pectins - beets, pumpkins, carrots and starch - potatoes, zucchini, cauliflower, can be Bulgarian pepper, cucumbers,
- apples - fresh or baked, bananas, sweet pomegranate,
- natural sweets - marmalade, candy, dried fruits, etc.,
- milk and dairy products - the presence of vitamin D changes the pH of bile in the alkaline direction, and it helps to fight the deposition of salts and the formation of stones,
- egg white in the composition of steam omelets,
- non-acute cheeses (in small quantities).
Gallstone disease is one of the most dangerous and unpleasant diseases for the modern woman. Therefore, to eliminate the signs of this disease it is necessary first of all. review your diet.
The diet with lacquers provides for a complete rejection of foods rich in fats and carbohydrates, which should be replaced by products with a high content of fiber. An important rule that all patients must adhere to - fractional food intake. This helps to avoid the release of bile in large quantities, which, in turn, helps prevent irritation of the mucous membranes.
The basic principles of nutrition
It is proved that the process of formation of insoluble calculi in the gallbladder is directly related to the violation of cholesterol metabolism, hormonal imbalances in the body and the stagnation of bile against the background of the accompanying pathologies of the gastrointestinal tract.
More often, gallstones develops in people suffering from obesity, diabetes, gastritis, pancreatitis, as well as in pregnancy and in women who take hormonal contraceptives for a long time.
Food should be balanced based on the following principles.
- Failure from cholesterol. Since the process of cholelithiasis is directly related to the excess cholesterol entering the body from the outside, it is necessary to limit or completely abandon the rich foods - egg yolks, liver, fatty fish and meat.
- Magnesium. Magnesium salts help accelerate the removal of harmful metabolic products of fats from the body. That is why a magnesium diet is indicated for patients with cholelithiasis or patients at risk. Apricots, peaches, oatmeal and buckwheat porridge are richest in this mineral.
- Alkali. Diet at JCB must necessarily contain alkaline foods. They dissolve small stones, dilute thick bile. To achieve a good result, you need to use more fresh vegetables, herbs, and mineral water.
- Mode. In case of calculous cholecystitis, it is necessary to eat often, fractionally, that is, the volume of portions should be small. This will prevent the stagnation of bile, which is released into the lumen of the duodenum in response to ingested food.
For the prevention of complications, you must follow the diet number 5, during and after the attack, food should be stricter - it is selected by the doctor individually. The daily ration should be sufficient in calories, contain on average 100 g of proteins, 400-500 g of carbohydrates and 50-70 g of fat. You need to drink at least 2 liters of fluid per day.
Diet at JCB
The approximate power scheme for stones in the gall is as follows.
- Breakfast Oatmeal with the addition of a small amount of olive oil or cottage cheese with dried fruit, tea.
- Second breakfast Baked apple or fruit salad.
- Lunch Vegetarian soup, steamed vegetables with boiled chicken, stewed fruit or lean soup, rice, steam cutlets.
- Tea time Tea with dry biscuits or crackers.
- Dinner . Boiled potatoes, baked fish, steamed vegetables or salad.
- Second dinner A cup of kefir or natural yogurt.
Menu after operation
Nutrition before the operation should be gentle, based on the principles of the diet number 5.
After cholecystectomy, the diet is constructed as follows.
- The first hours. After surgery, you can not drink, you can only moisten the lips with water.
- First day. You can drink purified water, herbal teas, dogrose infusion.
- After a day and a half. You can drink kefir, yogurt, dried fruit compotes.
- On the third day. You can eat vegetable broth, mashed potatoes, juices.
- In five days. Patients are allowed porridge on water (oatmeal, rice), vegetables, baked apples.
In the future, you can gradually expand the diet and go to table number 5. With its strict observance, the recovery process is faster.
Diet - a guarantee of well-being and lack of exacerbations. Along with it, you can take and folk remedies. So, broths of leaves of a birch, a mountain ash, an immortelle, and also the moderate use of vegetable oil promote dissolution of stones.
Diet for cholelithiasis: the basic postulates and menus for the week
When an excess of cholesterol or salt forms in the human body, gallstone disease begins to develop. This disease indicates a violation of metabolic processes and is characterized by many disorders.
Doctors call these causes of gallstone disease:
- unhealthy diet
- low motor activity
- chronic diseases of the digestive tract
- hormonal disorders.
Under the influence of provoking factors, the outflow of bile is disturbed, it thickens, its amount increases up to 2 times. Due to the stagnation of bile and a large concentration of cholesterol and salts in it, gallstones and ducts begin to form.
Sometimes they can block the ducts, further aggravating the course of the disease and causing the so-called obstructive jaundice, itching, rash. A person may feel a bitter taste in his mouth, he may be disturbed by swelling and belching, as well as pain in the hypochondrium on the right.
In particularly advanced cases, the patient is shown an operation, but most patients can help themselves by correcting their lifestyle and changing their eating habits.
Basic diet principles for gallstone disease
The main goals of the diet with stones in the gall bladder and ducts - this is an improvement in bile outflow and normalization of cholesterol metabolism. This is achieved by the correction of nutrition, the exclusion of harmful products and the inclusion of the necessary, an increase in the frequency of meals and the establishment of a drinking regime.
Denote the basic rules of the diet for gallstone disease:
- Increase the frequency of meals up to 5-6 times a day, while reducing the amount of food eaten at a time.
- At least once a week it is useful to spend fasting days: vegetable, fermented milk, apple.
- Sharply limit the intake of cholesterol with food. To do this, you should exclude fatty meats and offal, smoked sausages, lard, bacon, egg yolks and foods rich in animal fats.
- Enrich the diet with foods containing magnesium. It is this element helps to remove harmful cholesterol from the body, and also relieves muscle spasm lining the gallbladder, thereby contributing to the outflow of bile.
- Include in the diet products that stimulate intestinal motility. In the treatment of gallstone disease constipation is unacceptable. At least once a day you need to eat beets, prunes, vegetable fiber.
- Calcium-containing foods must be present in the diet of a patient who treats gallstone disease. This is mainly dairy products. Calcium does not allow excess cholesterol to settle and form stones.
- 2 liters of pure water is a mandatory daily rate for cholelithiasis. This will help reduce the concentration of bile, make it more fluid and clear the ducts. It is also good to drink alkaline mineral water, but only as directed by a doctor.
- Enough protein in the diet is extremely important. It must be obtained from low-fat varieties of meat and fish, beans and egg whites.
- In case of violation of cholesterol metabolism, it is necessary to have such important substances as omega-3,6 and 9 in the diet. They are found in the maximum amount in vegetable oils, especially flaxseed. And also in sea fish.
- Full exclusion is subject to:
- alcoholic beverages
- spicy and spicy sauces and seasonings
- pickled vegetables
- sour fruits and berries
- chocolate, coffee, cocoa, strong tea
- fish and meat broths
- white flour products, rich pastries.
Sample dietary menu for the week with gallstone disease
Breakfast: an omelet in a double boiler of 2 eggs with half a tomato and a bunch of greens, a bowl of apple and carrot salad with honey.
Second breakfast: a piece (150 g) of cottage cheese casserole and a glass of kefir.
Lunch: a plate of pureed wheat soup on vegetable broth, 100 g of beet caviar, 1 slice of dried gray bread.
Lunch: 1 low-fat meat cutlet, 1 fresh cucumber.
Dinner: a plate of stewed cabbage and 150 g of boiled fish.
Breakfast: 150 grams of cottage cheese, 5 pcs. prunes, a glass of fruit jelly.
Second breakfast: a plate of vinaigrette (without pickled cucumbers), a slice of bran loaf.
Lunch: a plate of borscht (cooked in broth is impossible), 150 g of boiled veal.
Snack: a bowl of salad from fresh radish and cucumbers with greens and linseed oil.
Dinner: 1 baked apple, 2 wafer biscuits, a glass of kefir.
Fasting day on kefir. Для этого нужно взять 1-1,5 литра 1%-го кефира и употребить его за 5-6 приемов в течение дня. Нужно также пить воду, несладкий чай.
Завтрак: тарелка сладкой овсяной каши, 1 печеное яблоко, 150 г натурального йогурта.
Second breakfast: a bowl of raw beetroot, prune and apple salad sprinkled with chopped nuts and seasoned with yogurt.
Dinner: a plate of vegetable soup-puree with greens, a slice of rye bread, 100 g of baked fish.
Snack: boiled chicken leg.
Dinner: 2 medium baked potatoes with vegetable oil, a bowl of cucumber and tomato salad with linseed oil and greens.
Breakfast: a plate of buckwheat porridge, 2 boiled eggs without yolks, 1 tomato, dusted with greens and grated cheese.
Second breakfast: a bowl of fruit salad with a glass of kefir or natural yogurt.
Lunch: a plate of lentils with chicken and vegetables, a slice of dried bread.
Lunch: 1 medium baked eggplant with Adyghe cheese.
Dinner: a plate of rice milk soup.
Breakfast: a plate of millet porridge with apples and dried fruit, a glass of weak tea with lemon.
Second breakfast: 200 g of baked pumpkin with honey.
Lunch: a plate of mashed potatoes, 150 g of fish cooked in a double boiler, 1 tomato.
Safe, omelet from 2 proteins with a bunch of greens.
Dinner: a plate of stewed cabbage with vegetables, 1 steam cutlet.
Fasting day on green apples. 1.5 kg of fruit divided into 6 receptions during the day. It is necessary to drink plenty of pure non-carbonated water and unsweetened tea.
Such a diet will help improve the condition of the gallbladder and ducts, reduce cholesterol levels.
For quick recovery after bowel surgery, it is very important to follow a certain diet. Read more about it here http://novyediety.ru/lechebnye-diety/dieta-posle-operacii-na-kishechnike/
Medical diet for stomach ulcer will help to cope with pain.
Recipes permitted dietary dishes
Beetroot Salad with Nuts and Dried Fruits
- 1 average raw beets
- 2 small apples
- 100 g raisins, prunes and walnut kernels
- natural yoghurt dressing.
Wash, peel and grate apples and beets. Dried fruits pour boiling water, rinse well, allow to drain. Raisins with chopped prunes add to the grated products. Also add chopped nuts. Season with natural yogurt to taste.
This salad is very useful due to the high content of vitamins and plant fiber. Beets and prunes help improve intestinal motility.
Lentils with vegetables and chicken
- 400 g red lentils
- 500 g minced chicken
- 2 pcs. carrot, onion and pepper
- 150 grams of tomato paste or sauce
- 30 g of vegetable oil
- salt to taste
Boil lentils in salted water. Chopped onions and peppers, grated carrots stew with vegetable oil. Add the stuffing, mix well. A few minutes later add the tomato sauce. When the mince is cooked, combine the lentils with the contents of the pan, mix, add a little water and simmer over low heat until it is completely evaporated.
This dish is rich in vegetable and animal protein, as well as fiber. It is very satisfying, but it contains a minimum of fat.
Millet porridge with apples and dried fruit
- 1 cup of millet
- 2 apples
- 100 g raisins and dried apricots
- sugar or honey to taste
Millet pour 3 cups of water and put on medium heat. While the porridge is cooked, you need to peel and dice the apples, wash the dried fruits, cut the dried apricots. 5-10 minutes before the readiness of the millet, add all sliced into the pan, make a slow fire and add the heat to the dish until ready. Sweet tooths can add a little honey or sugar to the finished porridge.
This porridge is nourishing and very sweet to eat. It can be cooked for breakfast and dinner, it satisfies the body's need for complex carbohydrates.
Contraindications and possible side effects
Since the diet provides only the exclusion of harmful products from the diet, it is very well tolerated and can be used for a long time. However, observation by a physician is necessary, since the case of each patient requires an individual approach to treatment.
Diet involves a fairly wide range of products, and each patient can eat a variety of, even taking into account personal preferences.
The diet has side effects, but they can be called pleasant and desirable. Due to the correction of nutrition, body weight is reduced, which affects the general state of health.
On condition that the patient complies with all the requirements of the diet, the bile ducts are cleaned, inflammation of the gallbladder is relieved, the amount and consistency of bile is normalized, problems with its outflow disappear.
In addition, the diet helps to improve the processes of digestion, facilitates the work of the pancreas and liver.
Due to the frequent fractional feeding, as well as a sufficient amount of fiber and dairy products, intestinal motility improves.
This diet is also very important for blood vessels. By reducing the concentration of cholesterol, the vessels are cleaned, the risk of blockage is reduced, and high blood pressure is normalized.
Doctors definitely recommend a diet for cholelithiasis, because it allows not only to normalize the condition of the biliary system, but in general to improve the patient's well-being.
Diet for cholelithiasis, diet menu number 5 with exacerbation of cholelithiasis
Worldwide, with the development of the food industry and the availability of its finished products, as well as semi-finished products for each person to acquire, the number of gallbladder diseases and its ducts is growing. The statistics for this situation are as follows: in well-developed countries, the disease suffers from 15-25% of the population, and in less developed countries, up to 10%.
Depending on the stage of the disease, the treatment may be therapeutic or surgical. However, in any case, a diet is required for gallstone disease.
Stage of the disease
During gallstone disease, there are three stages.
- Chemical. At this time, there is a violation of the production of normal bile by the gallbladder. As a result, a large amount of cholesterol and small phospholipids and bile acids appear in its composition. If the disease is not detected at this stage and appropriate treatment methods are not taken, including diet, then solid flakes and crystals form from pathogenic bile. These processes can last for many years, stones begin to form, and the second stage begins.
- Stone carrying (asymptomatic or latent). This period is characterized by stagnation of bile and active stone formation, most often occurring against the background of inflammation of the mucous membrane of the gallbladder and inflammation of its walls. When researching diagnosed "dumb" stones. For the duration of this stage can be 11 years, when a person does not feel obvious anxiety.
- Calculus (clinical) or the period when the stones formed manifest themselves in the form of painful symptoms (pain in the right hypochondrium, liver colic) and feelings of indisposition (bitter taste in the mouth, belching, flatulence, bloating, etc.). The course of the disease at this stage can be different - acute, long-term with periodic exacerbations, sluggish. It all depends on the size of the stones and their location. But in any case, it can not be ignored.
Along with medical methods (medical therapy, surgical intervention), a diet is recommended to alleviate the condition and prevent complications and for the general treatment of gallstone disease.
Diet number 5 with gallstone disease
In the official medical practice developed a special diet number 5, which recommends the following approaches in the organization of the food system for people with cholelithiasis:
- reduction in the diet of the amount of food with a high content of cholesterol in order to prevent the process of stone formation (most of the gallstones consist of cholesterol),
- fractional meals in small portions 5-6 times a day,
- eating warm foods that contribute to the dilution of bile,
- it is undesirable to eat cold and hot food,
- the daily rate of drinking water should be equal to 2 liters,
- weekly fasting days on cucumbers, kefir, apples, cottage cheese.
Useful products for this disease are:
- cottage cheese, kefir, cheese, which contain both proteins necessary for the body, and calcium, and also contribute to the creation of a more alkaline environment of bile, which prevents an increase in its viscosity and density,
- for the normal production of bile acids, low-fat fish and meat, egg white, olive and other vegetable oils are useful,
- to reduce the processes of bile crystallization, it is necessary to eat foods high in vitamins of groups A, B, C. (berries, vegetables, fruits),
- foods rich in magnesium - porridge from oatmeal, millet, buckwheat and barley groats, dried fruits,
- to increase intestinal motility and prevent constipation, you should use prunes, beets and foods high in fiber,
- vegetarian soups,
- It is good to drink mineral water (“Esentuki No. 17”).
Prohibited products are:
- fatty meat and fish, lard, animal fats and products based on them (butter), sauces based on fats (mayonnaise, etc.), egg yolk,
- fried foods, smoked meats, meat and other canned foods, meat and fish broths, mushroom soups are excluded from the diet,
- sweet flour products,
- berries and fruit sour varieties,
- cocoa and products based on it (chocolate, creams, etc.), coffee,
- hot spices, vinegar-based marinades, hot spices,
- sour and carbonated drinks.
Diet number 5 with gallstone disease offers the following exemplary menu:
- for breakfast - cottage cheese pudding 130 g, oatmeal with olive oil 150 g, a glass of tea with milk,
- in the afternoon - sweet apple
- for lunch - a portion of vegetarian soup, steamed vegetables (preferably carrots) in olive oil 150 g with a piece of boiled meat 70 g, 200 g of rosehip broth,
- in the afternoon - 200 g of wild rose broth with a lean rusk or bread,
- for dinner - a side dish of boiled potatoes 150 g, a piece of boiled fish 100 g and vegetable cutlets from cabbage and carrots with vegetable oil, tea,
- 2 hours before bedtime - a glass of kefir.
This course is conducted for a long time for 1.5-2 years. Meals and ingredients can be changed, following the basic recommendations of the diet.
Diet for exacerbation of gallstone disease
In cases where disease exacerbations occur, diet No. 5a is applied. Its duration is 1.5-2 weeks. After that, go on a long diet number 5.
- for the 1st breakfast - 150 g of semolina, omelette from egg whites 100 g, 200 g of tea with milk,
- for the 2nd breakfast - buckwheat porridge in olive oil, 150 grams with meat steamed cutlets 100-120 grams, a slice of white stale bread, tea,
- for lunch - half a serving of vegetarian soup based on rice and vegetables, boiled chicken fillet 100 g, buckwheat porridge with vegetable oil 150 g, milk-based jelly dessert 100 g,
- for dinner - side dish of mashed potatoes 150 g, a piece of boiled fish 100 g, tea with milk,
- 2 hours before bedtime You can drink a glass of kefir.
Careful dieting during gallstone disease effectively helps reduce the risk of surgery, and also helps to stop the pathological process of stone formation.
ZhKB diet: lists of allowed and prohibited foods menu
Gallstone disease (ICD) is a pathology in which stones with various sizes and structures gradually form in the gallbladder. In most cases, education must be removed if the treatment with conservative or traditional medicine did not produce results. JCB is always accompanied by calculous cholecystitis, in which there is irritation of the organ ducts.
JCB belongs to the category of dangerous diseases. In acute inflammatory process there is a risk of damage to the biliary tract or their blockage with calculi. This condition is more serious, causing mechanical jaundice.
When the bile duct or duct ruptures, a purulent abscess begins and the contents spill into the abdominal cavity. And if you remove the stones from the gall can be sparing intervention, then in such a state, abdominal surgery is required.
When it is an incision in the abdominal cavity.
The appearance of stones
Almost 70% of gallstones are based on cholesterol. The second group of stones has a mixed composition with cholesterol and calcium salts. Only 7% of stones have a pure calcium base. The formation of cholesterol stones is not associated with internal disorders. It depends on the improper nutrition of the person. The excess of this substance comes only with a specific food.
To get rid of gallstones without the help of drugs is almost impossible. Find out, there are drugs for the treatment of stones in the gallbladder.
Basic rules of nutrition
Diet for gallstone pathology is based on the adjustment of products:
- The amount of carbohydrates and fats of animal origin decreases.
- Transgenic fats such as sauces, ketchup, mayonnaise, margarine, semi-finished products, refined oil and dry concentrates are excluded.
- During the exacerbation do not eat fatty meats, fish, lard, yolks, broths on the fat.
- In large quantities should come plant foods rich in fiber. Thanks to the butter, which contains lecithin, the components of cholesterol do not bind to each other.
The body needs to be filled with various minerals and salts that dissolve cholesterol. This is done with alkaline mineral water. It is better to use the water of the fourth class, the most enriched with ions. The most popular are Borjomi and Essentuki.
Mineral water is recommended to drink on an empty stomach or one hour before meals. The liquid is drunk in big sips, at least 150 ml at a time. Mineral water is preheated to 45 degrees.
To avoid the negative effect of gases, they are first released from the bottle.
Approximate daily nutritional composition of the diet:
- proteins - 100 grams,
- fats - up to 70 grams,
- carbohydrates - 400 grams.
Salt is limited to the maximum (no more than 10 grams per day), and food is distributed into several servings per day. Fractional mode will reduce the load on the gallbladder. The total amount of clear liquid without soup or broth should be at least 2000 ml per day.
With proper dieting, gallbladder functionality is significantly improved. There is a regular and uniform flow of bile. Fractional, but nutritious portions have a good effect on all organs of the digestive tract.
Food consumed in the wiped form. Boiled, steamed or baked products without fat are allowed. Once or twice a week you can eat stewed vegetables. During frying in any food, the formation of oxidized fat begins. If you use these products during an exacerbation, it will increase spasm in the ducts.
The optimum temperature of food is not lower than 15 and not higher than 65 degrees. Products containing alcohol are prohibited. A sharp relaxation and contraction of blood vessels leads to a deterioration of the outflow of bile.
Sample menu for the week
Diet at JCB is not always possible to develop in conjunction with a nutritionist. In most cases, the patient is simply given a list of foods that should not be consumed.
Despite significant limitations, on the basis of allowed products you can create an excellent full menu:
- First breakfast: steamed egg omelette and buckwheat porridge cooked in the oven (50/50 milk and water). Warm weak tea with milk.
- The second breakfast: cheese, bran bread, kefir.
- Lunch: vegetable soup with rye bread. Steam cutlets with boiled macaroni, tea.
- Dinner: mashed potatoes without the addition of milk, boiled fish, milk tea.
The last meal is carried out in two hours. You can eat a baked apple or drink a glass of kefir.
- First breakfast: semolina on water, jelly with galetny cookies.
- The second breakfast: a handful of nuts.
- Lunch: chicken broth with rye bread, oatmeal, steamed rabbit meatballs. For dessert, marmalade with milk tea.
- Dinner: a vegetable casserole seasoned with cheese. Compote with galetny cookies.
- First breakfast: liquid rice porridge on water with milk, milk tea.
- Second breakfast: a salad of boiled carrots, beets and walnuts, seasoned with unrefined oil.
- Lunch: millet soup with slices of chicken fillet, pudding, weak tea.
- Dinner: mashed potatoes, cauliflower casserole.
- First breakfast: buckwheat porridge, kefir.
- Second breakfast: rye breads, kefir, low-fat cottage cheese.
- Lunch: buckwheat soup with pieces of rabbit meat, vegetable warm puree. For dessert - marmalade and milk tea.
- Dinner: fish casserole, kefir.
- First breakfast: wheat porridge, chicken vegetables. Tea with milk and dried sponge cake
- The second breakfast: rye bread, 15 grams of butter, tea.
- Lunch: beef broth with vegetables, boiled pasta casserole. For dessert - unsalted cracker, compote.
- Dinner: boiled cauliflower with cheese casserole.
- First breakfast: casserole of low-fat cottage cheese with apples, compote.
- Second breakfast: biscuits, jelly.
- Lunch: rice soup with vegetables, mashed potatoes, boiled fish with carrots. For dessert - marshmallows with tea.
- Dinner: omelette from egg whites steamed.
- First breakfast: corn porridge, a piece of beef, compote.
- Second breakfast: a handful of nuts
- Lunch: beetroot soup, rice cutlets, boiled chicken. For dessert - mousse, tea.
- Dinner: boiled pasta, cheese and vegetables casserole.
You can learn about nutrition with cholelithiasis and its effect on recovery from this video, and what happens if you do not follow this diet.
Диета при ЖКБ Ссылка на основную публикацию
Диета при камнях в желчном пузыре: что можно есть, меню на неделю
Желчнокаменная болезнь (ЖКБ) – довольно распространённое заболевание желудочно-кишечного тракта. It is characterized by the formation of gallstones or ducts. According to statistics, in women, gallstone disease is several times more common than in men.
Bile, produced in the liver, accumulates in the gallbladder, then enters the intestines through the bile ducts, participating in the digestion of food. When the imbalance of the components of bile is disturbed, solid flakes are formed in the liquid, which condense into stones. The stone, falling into the ducts, clogs the hole, causing an acute attack.
The appearance of stones is often influenced by factors:
- Failure to eat, excessive overeating or fasting.
- Sedentary lifestyle, sedentary work.
- Disturbance of metabolism, leading to the appearance of excess weight.
- Diseases of the gallbladder, liver, other organs of the digestive system.
Treatment is required to begin immediately, preventing the patient from deteriorating, leading to complications, even to death.
Nutrition for cholelithiasis
In cholelithiasis, diet therapy is indicated, which allows the patient to be relieved of surgery. The diet is coordinated with the attending physician, specifying the list of permitted and prohibited at different stages of the disease. It is desirable to produce food intake systematically, on time. Strict adherence to the regime contributes to the timely exit from the gallbladder of bile.
Eating is required often, at least 5 times a day. Such behavior contributes to a better digestibility of products, prevents difficulties in intestinal motility, for example, constipation. It is not recommended to fill up immediately before bedtime.
So that the gastric mucosa is not irritated, excessive bile formation is not stimulated, the food is shown warm. The optimum temperature is 25 - 60 degrees.
During the period of aggravation, it is better to cook or bake foods, avoiding the formation of a crust. Fried foods, oxidized fats and carcinogenic substances produced by this method of preparation are strictly prohibited to provoke a new attack of the disease.
In the process of cooking it is necessary to chop or grind products, then for digestion a lot of bile is not required. Food is chewed thoroughly.
The list of foods included in the diet for gallstone disease includes:
- Lean meat - veal, beef, rabbit, chicken and turkey.
- Low-fat fish, better river.
- Seafood - shrimp, squid, mussels, kelp.
- Sausage, boiled sausages, preferably from poultry meat.
- Pasta from durum wheat, cooked without sauces.
- Groats - buckwheat, oats, rice, boiled in water, better in the form of porridge - smear. Semolina porridge on the water or in half milk.
- Bread of any variety, including white in a slightly stale form or dried to the state of crackers.
- Dry biscuits, bran bread.
- Broth exclusively vegetable. Perhaps infrequent use of milk, fruit soups.
- Dairy products low in fat.
- Vegetables saturated with pectin or starch - cauliflower, pumpkin, zucchini, potatoes, carrots, beets, tomatoes.
- Butter, unrefined vegetable oil in very limited quantities.
- Egg protein.
- Sweets - marshmallow, marmalade, fruit jelly and mousses.
- Fruits - bananas, pomegranates, apples (preferably in the baked form).
Diet for cholelithiasis - the rules of food and menu
Pain in cholelithiasis occurs in the right hypochondrium (not far from the middle of the abdomen). In this case, the pain is given to the right scapula, right collarbone, felt in the region of the heart. Pain is especially evident after eating spicy, fried or fatty foods.
Unpleasant sensations are not enough, often there is bitterness in the mouth, dryness or even belching.
Food should be taken in small portions up to six times a day. The main thing is to create a specific mode and power schedule.
Oddly enough, the most powerful choleretic agent is the meals themselves. If you follow the sequence in the diet, the flow of bile will be easier and faster. It is also important not to eat a lot at a time, otherwise the gallbladder will have to sharply and intensively shrink, which will lead to not the most pleasant consequences.
The diet of a person with gallstones should be based on animal protein, which means there should be a lot of it in the diet.
Firstly, lean meat is allowed in small quantities, although it is a very important component. Secondly, lean fish. Third, cottage cheese and cheese. With this disease, the body requires a huge amount of calcium, these products will be able to ensure its sufficient supply.
In addition, you can eggs (up to four pieces per week), but only with the permission of the doctor, but if the eggs can not be, then you can eat protein omelets.
It is recommended to eat cereals, buckwheat and oat are especially useful. If the butter is creamy, it is digested much more easily than other fats.
Vegetable fats, on the other hand, have an excellent choleretic effect and lipotropic action. But, attention, if after taking vegetable oil the pain intensified, immediately change its appearance. Each person has his own tolerance of different grades of oil.
As for vegetables and fruits, that is, they can and should be. Experts recommend carrots, pumpkins, cauliflower, zucchini, apples, grapes, strawberries, watermelon, prunes. You can drink natural (not store!) Juices from them. Greens can be any. The fact is that all vegetables and fruits eliminate constipation (which is very important for cholecystitis), and also reduces the risk of kidney stones.
What is absolutely impossible with cholelithiasis
No fat, fatty meats, fish, poultry. Nothing fatty, including canned food, the internal organs of animals (heart, liver, kidneys, brains, etc.). Vegetables with a high content of essential oils (such as radishes, onions, garlic, turnips, radish) and oxalic acid are not recommended. (sorrel and spinach itself.) It is advisable to limit the consumption of bakery products.
How to start a diet with gallstone disease
In the fight against stones in the gallbladder using magnesium diet. By name it can be understood that its action is to fight stones with magnesium salts, as well as vitamins and fiber.
Magnesium salts perfectly remove or weaken cramps, in addition, they have anti-inflammatory effects. Diet implies four times the use of magnesium.
Salt, fish and meat extracts are completely excluded from the diet.
Patients say that due to their diet, unpleasant pains really subside, the inflammatory process slows down, its nodules subside. The results show a decrease in cholesterol in the blood and the normalization of the bowels. This diet is highly recommended if cholecystitis is accompanied by constipation.
But with gastritis or enterocolitis, unfortunately, it is contraindicated. In the period of exacerbation of pain, a very gentle load of the digestive system is recommended. In the early days, it is advisable to take only liquid in the form of sweet tea, sweet juice or rosehip broth.
You can drink no more than two glasses a day, but in tiny portions, preferably a tablespoon at a time.
At the end of these two days, shabby food joins the diet. For example, cereal soups (semolina, rice or oatmeal). Pureed porridge from the same croup is also suitable. You can eat jelly and mousses, drink jelly.
Then, low-fat cottage cheese, lean fish and meat are included in the diet. All these products should only be shredded and steamed or boiled only.
Meals are divided into the smallest portions to stretch the meals six times.
Next, the patient can proceed to the main diet, which he must adhere to up to four weeks.
What diets to use for stones in the gallbladder
Kempner's diet is also called rice-compote.
You need to use compote of 300 grams of dried fruit and 50 grams of rice porridge.
Six glasses of hot tea are drunk with 180 grams of sugar
Cheese and Kefir Diet
During the day, you need to drink 0.9 liters of kefir and eat 300 grams of cottage cheese. In addition, you need to add 150 grams of sugar.
If diets are performed on summer days, then fasting days can be quite fruity. That is, apple, watermelon or grape. After two or three fasting days, patients feel better.
Please do not forget that no medication acts on the body better than a balanced proper diet for cholelithiasis.
Diet menu for gallstone disease
The first breakfast consists of 150 grams of buckwheat cereal, tea with lemon and rye bran.
The second breakfast includes 100 grams of grated carrots with the addition of 5 milliliters of vegetable oil.
Dinner. At first you can boil 250 milliliters of low-fat borsch with bran broth. The second relies millet porridge with dried apricots. It can be washed down with 100 milliliters of wild rose decoction.
At lunch, 100 milliliters of apricot juice will suffice.
Dinner consists of 150 grams of cottage cheese pudding, you can drink it with tea with lemon.
Drink at night 100 milliliters of broth from the hips.
The first breakfast includes about 200 grams of porridge cooked in milk. Be sure to drink tea with lemon.
At the second breakfast is recommended to eat 50 grams of soaked prunes.
For lunch, cook low-fat soup with bran broth. At the second stage you can cook boiled meat, you can also stew beets with vegetable oil. For dessert, grate about a hundred grams of apples.
The snack will consist of one hundred grams of vegetable salad and one hundred milliliters of rosehip decoction.
For dinner, recommended buckwheat chops, a little cottage cheese and sweet tea.
Before bedtime - half a cup of carrot juice.
Try to eat 125 grams of bran bread all day.
The first breakfast includes a quarter of a kilogram of millet porridge cooked in milk and 150 grams of grated carrots. All this should be washed down with sweet tea with lemon.
The composition of the second breakfast includes 100 grams of moistened dried apricots, which are washed down with 100 milliliters of wheat bran broth.
For lunch, you need to cook a quarter of a liter of oatmeal soup with the addition of vegetables (preferably chopped vegetables) and broth consisting of bran. Cook yourself 85 grams of lean chicken and make 200 grams of cabbage cutlets. You can drink it all with 200 milliliters of wild rose decoction.
At the snack offer 100 grams of sliced apples.
And for dinner - 150 grams of cottage cheese dumplings and 200 grams of apple and cabbage meatballs, as well as tea.
At bedtime, drink 100 milliliters of tomato juice.
For the day you need to eat 250 grams of bran bread and thirty grams of sugar.
The duration of all diets is about 20-30 days. It is advisable to consult with your doctor before they begin.
Diet for gallstones: rules, menus, grocery lists
Gallstone disease (JCB, cholelithiasis) refers to diseases of the digestive system. Most often it occurs on the background of malnutrition or the presence of certain pathologies.
Diet with stones in the gallbladder - one of the methods of treatment of JCB. It must be observed during the period of therapy, during remission, after crushing of stones.
Properly selected menu will help avoid complications of the ICD.
Dietary rules for cholelithiasis
The power supply system proposed by M. I. Pevzner in 1929 is still relevant. He developed therapeutic diets for each group of diseases. People who have started stone formation in the biliary system or the gall bladder has become inflamed are prescribed table No. 5 (indication: chronic cholelithiasis) and No. 5-a — in the acute form of JCB.
Often at the same time combines inflammation of the body and the formation of stones. The combination of these factors is diagnosed as "chronic calculous cholecystitis." With improper diet pathology constantly recurs. Therefore, a diet is prescribed for calculous cholecystitis, but the patient's menu is adjusted depending on the clinical course of the disease.
The basic rules of dietary nutrition in JCB and other diseases of the gallbladder:
- The diet should contain up to 100 g of proteins, 80 g of fat, 350 g of carbohydrates,
- Do not use salt more than 10 g during the day,
- The calorie content of the food should correspond to the energy consumption of the person
- follow the diet and the fractional food intake (5-6 times a day in small portions),
- the temperature of the food during consumption should be 15–65 ° C,
- food should not be fried, and the recommended method of cooking is boiling (in water, steaming) or stewing,
- it is better to eat food in the crushed look,
- you need to drink per day up to 2 liters of “free” liquid,
- It is recommended to stop drinking alcoholic and alcoholic beverages.
Diet for chronic calculous cholecystitis and gallstones requires the use of a large amount of vegetable fats and proteins. Lipids of animal origin are recommended to be reduced to 30% of the total daily volume of food.
Herbal medicine and diet with JCB
Food for cholelithiasis is allowed to combine with herbal medicine. Medicinal plants should be selected with the help of a doctor.
A simple recipe for decoction for softening stones in the biliary system:
- 40 g of Hypericum and cumin seeds,
- 30 grams of knotweed,
- 100 g of daisy flowers
- 20 g buckthorn bark.
It is obligatory to consult a doctor, because the decoction can increase the gallstone ejection of the contents of the bladder, and a large calculus will block the duct!
Preparation: the raw materials are mixed, then overnight 4 tbsp. l the mixture is poured over 1000 ml of cold water, and boiled and cooled in the morning. Application: 250 ml of warm liquid are drunk on an empty stomach, and the residue is taken 4 times over 8 hours. Every day make a fresh decoction.
Rules diet with exacerbation of JCB
The main requirements are compliance with the regime and exclusion from the diet of prohibited foods, and also it is important to minimize the foods that can be eaten in limited quantities with cholecystitis and chronic-type gallstones.
Gallstone stagnation often exacerbates another pathology. During this period, the patient is transferred to the diet number 5-a. Such nutrition is also used if there was an operation (cholecystectomy) and the gallbladder has been removed.
The usual course of diet therapy lasts up to 2 weeks.
Diet with exacerbation of gallstone disease is based on the following principles:
- the use of all food in a wiped look,
- rejection of juices and fresh fruits, berries, raw vegetables,
- additional intake of vitamin-mineral complexes.
If the gallbladder does not return to normal functioning within 14 days, the course is prolonged. The first week after the end of the diet is to prepare the digestive system for table No. 5. We must continue to wipe solid foods and gradually introduce those dishes that the doctor will allow.
Energy requirements for gallstone disease
Per day it is recommended that an adult working person eat meals whose caloric content is up to 3200 calories. A diet for gallstone disease in women during pregnancy or lactation should contain foods of higher energy value (up to 3500 kcal), and for people with reduced mobility and retirees - low (up to 2700 kcal).
Doctors can reduce this number of kilocalories due to obesity or other contraindications.
With the help of specially designed tables or an on-line calculator, one can find out which calorie has a ready dish. Selecting the menu via the Internet, it should be noted that many recipes are made with the purpose of losing weight. They are not recommended for use in diabetes, anemia, during pregnancy.
A compound dish is calculated using the formula 100 g = B × 100 / A, where B is the total caloric content of the products used, and A reflects the weight of the finished portion in grams.
Dietary products for gallstone disease
Eat more foods that contain a lot of lipotropic substances and pectins. A diet for gallstone disease should also include foods rich in fiber, calcium and magnesium. Most of them are found in protein and dairy foods, apples, cereals, seafood.
List of approved foods for cholelithiasis or cholecystitis:
- rice, buckwheat or oatmeal on the water,
- baked vegetables,
- vegetable soup, borsch,
- low-fat dairy products,
- sea fish,
- cheese casserole,
- stew dietary meat,
- brown bread with bran,
- unrefined vegetable oil
- any dried fruit with honey, marshmallow, jam,
- ripe watermelon
- natural coffee with low-fat milk,
- tea with a slice of lemon,
- alkaline, bicarbonate-sodium, hydrocarbonate-sulphate-calcium non-carbonated mineral waters,
- pomegranate, quince, blueberry juice.
Diet can be combined with weekly days of unloading, when it is allowed to eat only vegetables, dairy products or rice with compote.
Consequences of dietary disorders in gallstone disease
Correctly chosen menu prevents the exacerbation of JCB and the development of cholecystitis, stops stone formation. If cholelithiasis is not treated, the gallstone stones inside the bladder can eventually sever the organ, block the ducts. The reason for this is the continuous increase in concretions.
Failure to follow the diet also leads to constant relapses and prevents the stones from dissolving by gentle therapeutic methods, therefore the gallbladder is often removed. Самими опасными осложнениями ЖКБ считаются билиарный цирроз, желчнокаменный илеус (кишечная непроходимость), рак пузыря и/или печени.
Примерное дневное меню при холелитиазе и холецистите
Принцип питания сегодня остался тем же, что и в прошлом веке: пища должна быть здоровой, свежей, а рацион – полноценным.
Примерное меню при желчнокаменной болезни (хронический тип ЖКБ).
- Breakfast: 150 grams of cheese casserole, 130 grams of oatmeal with olive oil, green tea.
- Lunch (second breakfast): a baked apple with cottage cheese, raisins, unsweetened compote.
- Lunch: fish soup with rice, 150 g stewed pumpkin, 50 g veal, 250 ml of non-concentrated juice.
- Safe, 200 g compote, a portion of bread, lean crackers.
- Dinner: 150 g of baked potatoes, 100 g of steam fish, cabbage-carrot cutlet, 1 cup of tea with lemon.
- Light snack before bedtime: 250 ml low-fat yogurt.
Chronic cholecystitis and cholelithiasis is required to be treated for a long time. The usual duration of the diet on the table number 5 is 2 years.
Sample menu in the acute form of JCB (table number 5-a).
- Breakfast: 150 g of semolina on the water with the addition of milk, 100 g of boiled quail proteins, 250 ml of tea with lemon.
- Lunch: 150 g of lean buckwheat, 100 g of steam chops, 150 ml of non-carbonated mineral water.
- Lunch: 150 grams of rice soup, 100 grams of minced boiled chicken meat, 100 grams of milk jelly, a cup of tea.
- Lunch: 250 ml of dogrose infusion with a slice of stale bread.
- Dinner: 150 grams of vegetable puree (carrots, potatoes, pumpkin), 100 grams of steam pollock, weak tea.
- A light snack for a couple of hours before bedtime: 200 ml of low-fat yogurt.
Diet during relapse comply 10-14 days, then go to the menu corresponding to the table number 5.
The need for diet and the consequences of violation
Medical nutrition for gallstone disease prevents the formation of new stones, normalizes the level of cholesterol in the blood, and therefore prevents the development of atherosclerosis, activates the bowels, prevents constipation.
Also, the sparing principle of the diet allows the stomach, gall bladder and pancreas to function optimally, “dilutes” the bile, will allow to cope with excess weight, and activates the growth of beneficial microflora in the intestine.
A full and fortified diet strengthens the immune system, has a beneficial effect on sleep and mood, prevents the exacerbation of the disease.
Consequences of not following the diet
Neglect of the principles of therapeutic nutrition in gallstone disease contributes to frequent exacerbation and the occurrence of intestinal colic.
Also, failure to comply with the diet is fraught with the development of complications (pancreatitis, duodenal ulcer, colitis) and surgery.