A means of preventing the development of hypovitaminosis and avitaminosis, disorders of the function of nerves and blood vessels, complications of diabetes.
1 tablet contains 13 components: Beta-carotene - 2.0 mg, Vitamin E - 18 mg, Vitamin C - 90 mg, Vitamin B1 - 2.4 mg, Vitamin B2 - 1.5 mg, Pantothenic acid - 3.0 mg, Vitamin B6 - 6, 0 mg, Vitamin B12 - 1.5 mg, Nicotinamide - 7.5 mg, Biotin - 30 µg, Folic acid - 300 mg, Zinc - 12 mg, Chromium - 0.2 mg.
Dosages of vitamins are selected so that, taking into account the food consumed, the required daily allowance is ensured.
In addition to vitamins, the complex contains two essential microelements for diabetic patients - zinc and chromium.
Zinc is part of insulin and many vital enzymes, helps reduce blood glucose. It is necessary for the normal functioning of the immune system, for all processes of regeneration and recovery. It is an antioxidant, slows the aging process.
Chromium is a trace element that increases the effectiveness of insulin. It contributes to the formation of the desired stereoform in insulin, so that this hormone can effectively transfer glucose into cells. Chromium improves insulin sensitivity and lowers blood sugar levels in people with type 1 and type 2 diabetes. However, chromium intake contributes to lowering cholesterol in the blood and body weight in obese patients.
"Vitamins for diabetics" does not contain sugar and sugar substitutes.
Indications for use
"Vitamins for diabetics" is used for the prevention and treatment of hypovitaminosis, especially in patients with diabetes. Vitamin and mineral complex, consisting of 11 vital vitamins and 2 trace elements (zinc and chromium), designed specifically for patients with diabetes. It is necessary as an additional source of vitamins, zinc and chromium to eliminate their deficiency in the body with diabetes.
Tablets are administered orally, adults, after meals, 1 tablet per day as an additional source of vitamins, zinc and chromium to correct their deficiency in the body, especially for patients with diabetes.
Vitamins are available in pill form. There are 2 types of packaging:
- 90 pcs. in 6 blisters, placed in cardboard packaging, in one blister 15 tablets.
- 30 pieces each in cardboard packaging, in a blister, 10 pcs. in packing 3 blisters.
Vitamins are biologically active additives, that is, dietary supplements.
To learn more about the usefulness of the complex of vitamins and microelements Vervat Pharma and why it is worth choosing it for a person with diabetes, the video will help:
Vitamin complex has a unique composition that helps to cope with the deficiency of nutrients in the body.
The composition of the medicinal product includes the following components:
- Vitamin E - reduces the level of glucose in the blood, lowers cholesterol. It is considered a powerful antioxidant, slows the aging process, normalizes lipid metabolism in the cells and has a beneficial effect on the work of the hematopoietic system. And also promotes cell regeneration.
- Vitamin C - necessary for the normal functioning of the human immune system. Ascorbic acid is involved in the process of blood formation, is considered an antioxidant, regulates metabolic processes in the body.
- Beta-carotene (or vitamin A well known to many). It is necessary for the normal functioning of the organs of vision. Affects the smoothness and elasticity of the skin, enhances the effect of vitamin E on the aging process. Improves healing of wounds and minor injuries.
- Vitamin B12 - has a beneficial effect on the nervous system. It helps neurons recover and is also involved in the formation of red blood cells. A lack of this vitamin leads to the development of anemia.
- Niacin - has a beneficial effect on the myocardium - the main muscle of the heart. Normalizes the cardiovascular system. It improves the blood circulation process, and also processes the fats and carbohydrates obtained from food into energy.
- Vitamin B1 - affects the brain, it improves the mental abilities of a person. Helps to restore "shattered" nerves and cope with depression. And also thiamin regulates the work of the liver, turns fats into carbohydrates that are so necessary for the human body.
- Pantothenic acid (or vitamin B5) - promotes wound healing, improves antibody synthesis, stimulates the body’s natural protective functions. Participates in the process of formation of fatty acids, hemoglobin, production of cellular energy.
- Biotin - This vitamin is necessary for people with diabetes, because it increases the body's sensitivity to insulin. As well as vitamin B7 regulates the process of sweating, a beneficial effect on the condition of the skin and hair.
- Vitamin B2 (also called riboflavin) - takes an active part in all metabolic processes. It regulates the condition of the skin, is responsible for the growth of hair and nail strength. It also contributes to the production of hemoglobin and prevents the development of iron deficiency anemia.
- Zinc - This trace element is necessary for the brain. It improves its performance, simultaneously regulates the formation of insulin and stimulates taste receptors. It helps to enjoy the pleasure of eating and contributes to the rapid saturation.
- Folic acid (or vitamin B9) - affects the emotional state of a person. This vitamin is prescribed in order to neutralize mood swings in moments of hormonal changes. For an adult, it is unique in its ability to restore the body after experiencing emotional turmoil. Participates in the formation of new cells, regulates the process of their division. When pregnancy regulates the growth and development of the child.
- Vitamin B6 - regulates metabolic processes in cells. Pyridoxine is necessary for the nervous system, it normalizes its work, the hematopoietic system - participates in the process of formation of red blood cells, activates the process of cell regeneration and helps to cope with fatigue, to overcome the effects of stress and overwork.
- Chromium - regulates the amount of sugar in the blood, helps to overcome the desire to eat something sweet. Enhances the action of insulin.
Contraindications and possible side effects
The only contraindication to the use of the drug should be considered hypersensitivity. Individual intolerance to one or more components of the product can lead to serious complications, such as anaphylactic shock.
Among the side effects observed only the appearance of allergic reactions of the local type. These include:
- itching and irritation of the skin,
- rash type urticaria,
- in rare cases, allergic eczema occurs.
With the appearance of side effects of the drug should be suspended and contact your doctor.
Approximate prices, storage conditions, shelf life
Approximate cost of the drug:
- 30 pieces - 250 rubles.
- 90 pcs. - 640 rubles.
Tablets should be stored in a cool, dark place. Keep away from the sun and direct sources of light and heat, as well as small children.
Shelf life - 2 years.
After the expiration date to take the drug is prohibited.
Valentina, 56, Cherepovets
These vitamins do not contain sugar - this is their distinguishing feature. Conventional complexes are not suitable for people with diabetes, and this one can be bought without any particular concerns. Good composition, completely lacking glucose, reasonable price - only pluses and no minuses!
Lily, 27 years old, Moscow
Diabetics often lack vitamins and minerals due to metabolic disorders in the body. This leads to certain consequences. In order not to suffer from skin and hair problems, I drink these vitamins 2 times a year. They help strengthen the immune system and cope with the spring and autumn vitamin deficiency.
Mikhail, 47 years old, Tver
Not all vitamin complexes are suitable for diabetics (see. Vitamins for diabetics). It's all about glucose, which is often part of these drugs. Therefore, it is very good that a specially developed complex appeared for those who suffer from diabetes. I did not use this drug myself, but my wife likes it.
Vitamins for diabetics Vervag Pharma is a unique drug with a well-chosen composition. The manufacturers took into account the peculiarities of the organism of people with diabetes mellitus and got pills that do not contain glucose and, according to reviews, differ in quite good efficiency.
Vitamins with diabetes and their benefits for diabetics
First of all, in case of type 2 diabetes, it is prescribed to take magnesium. This mineral element has a sedative property, eases the signs of premenstrual syndrome in the weaker sex, contributes to the normalization of blood pressure indicators, improves the functioning of the cardiovascular system.
In addition, in diabetes mellitus type 1 and 2, it increases the sensitivity of soft tissues to the hormone - insulin. Equally important is the fact that the price of pills for reducing blood sugar with magnesium is affordable and budget.
With diabetes mellitus type 2 and 1, patients like to eat sweets and pastries, not always realizing that the full functioning of the body “suffers” from their diet, and the person’s general well-being.
In this situation, the necessary vitamins for the body is chromium picolinate, which reduces the body's dependency in sugary foods.
The choice of vitamins in a given situation against the background of type 1 and type 2 diabetes:
- If diabetic neuropathy is observed, alpha lipoic acid is recommended. It is believed that this acid prevents the further development of the disease, and sometimes reverses it.
- Vitamin B is an indispensable element in the disease regardless of its type, it helps prevent many complications against diabetes.
- It is recommended to take vitamins for the eyes that hinder the development of retinopathy, glaucoma.
- L-carnitine and coenzyme Q10 are natural substances with a tonic effect.
Doctors recommend initially taking some vitamin preparations, carefully listening to their feelings. If the effect of their reception is not observed, you should try others until you find those from which the person really feels the positive effect.
Vitamins for diabetics Werwag Pharma
Definitely, taking vitamins separately, and swallowing them in handfuls every day is not the best solution for type 1 and type 2 diabetes. Therefore, it is recommended to give preference to the vitamin complex, which is designed specifically for such diseases.
The complex of vitamins and minerals Werwag Pharma does not contain sugar, sugar substitutes, and the dose of nutrients is composed in such a way that the use of one tablet per day allows you to fully restore the deficiency of minerals in the human body.
As a result, after a regular intake of vitamins, the patient's state of health improves, concomitant diseases do not develop, and additional expenses for medical treatment can be avoided in the future.
Vitamin complex includes eleven vitamins, as well as two important trace elements that are necessary for the full functioning of the human body - it is chromium and zinc. Verwag Pharma includes the following vitamins:
- Vitamin C helps to strengthen the vascular walls of blood vessels, vitamin E provides normalization of sugar in the blood, vitamin A prevents the violation of visual perception.
- Vitamin B1 has a tonic effect, while B2 improves eyesight, B6 reduces neuropathic pain syndrome, B12 - as a prophylaxis of complications on the background of diabetes mellitus in the first and second type.
- Pantothenic acid protects the human body from stress, and folic acid promotes the formation of new cells.
- Niacin has a positive effect on the cardiovascular system, biotin increases insulin sensitivity.
Zinc accelerates the production of insulin, and chromium is able to enhance the effects of insulin, as a result of which the patient decreases the craving for sweet foods.
Official instructions for use says that the recommended dosage is one tablet per day. Packaging of the vitamin complex lasts exactly one month, it has 30 capsules.
The course of treatment is 3-4 months. As a rule, as a prevention of various complications, the doctor may recommend taking a course of vitamins up to 2 times a year for one month.
Doppelgerts Active: vitamins for diabetics
Dopelhertz is a multivitamin complex necessary for people with a history of diabetes. The tool is a biologically active additive.
Supplements aimed at restoring balance in the patient's body. It contains the necessary amount of vitamins and minerals that are not always well absorbed through food.
When the deficit in the human body is filled, the metabolic processes are normalized, the general well-being improves, and the diabetic becomes resistant to stressful situations. The course of treatment with these vitamins is recommended individually by a doctor.
If a patient has type 1 or 2 diabetes, but there are no contraindications, then ½ or 1 tablet is prescribed. Clinical studies have shown that if you exclude a pill of a vitamin complex, in order to compensate for the lack of vitamins, a patient should eat at least 1 kilogram of sea fish, a lot of exotic fruits, berries and other foods that are not physically possible.
Vitamin complex has the following effects:
- It acts as a prevention of complications of type 2 diabetes, stress, nervous tension, apathy and indifference to life.
- Normalizes metabolic and metabolic processes in the body.
- Improves overall health, normalizes sleep and rest.
- Eliminates the pallor of the skin, promotes increased appetite.
- Replenishes essential minerals and vitamins in the body.
It is worth noting that Doppelgerz can not be taken during pregnancy and lactation. Before taking a biologically active additive, it is recommended to test for an allergic reaction.
Vitamins for diabetics 2 types: names, prices
Olidzhim - vitamins in diabetes are a specially designed complex, which includes 11 vitamins, 8 mineral elements.
Reviews of doctors show that vitamins should be taken in diabetes and type 1 and type 2. Since most of the vitamins in the human body against the background of this disease, at best, do not linger for a long time, and at worst - are almost immediately removed from the body.
Elimination of the deficiency of beneficial elements improves a person's well-being, strengthens his immune system, as a result of which it becomes possible to prevent complications that are interrelated with a lack of these elements.
Oligim take one capsule per day. The duration of treatment varies from 3 to 4 months. The complex can be purchased at the pharmacy, the price is 280-300 rubles. The pharmacy can purchase the following products containing magnesium:
- Magne - B6 will cost 700-800 rubles.
- Magnicum: the cost depends on the manufacturer and varies from 200 to 800 rubles.
- Magnelis: price from 250 to 700 rubles.
Doctors recommend to give preference to those capsules where magnesium is combined with vitamin B6, since in this case the therapeutic effect from the intake is more pronounced.
What vitamins do diabetics need?
Lack of beneficial nutrients most often leads to exacerbation of the disease and the development of complications (nephropathy, polyneuropathy, pancreatitis, pancreatic necrosis, retinopathy, etc.). What vitamins for diabetics to choose? The best option can advise the endocrinologist, based on the analysis of the patient.
Often, microelement deficiencies (zinc, selenium, chromium, copper) and macronutrients (magnesium, iron, iodine, phosphorus, calcium) are associated with insulin-dependent diabetes.
Patients with both type 1 and type 2 diabetes often need to take a complex of vitamins of group B — thiamine, pyridoxine, cyanocobalamin, riboflavin, nicotinic acid. It is best to prick these drugs intramuscularly, as they digest only a quarter of the gastrointestinal tract. These vitamins will ensure the normal functioning of the nervous system, help to establish a healthy metabolism, relieve irritability and insomnia.
The difference between diabetes of the first and second type
Diabetes mellitus type 1 provokes a lack of natural insulin in the body, produced by the pancreas. Glucose is the main source of energy for the human body. Due to its shortage, malfunction of almost all organs begins. The brain, trying to survive, gives the cells a command to switch to food with subcutaneous fat. The patient is losing weight rapidly and feels terrible - fainting, weakness, pressure surges. As a result, if you do not call an ambulance, it is possible death. Fortunately, modern medicine has learned to successfully lead such patients, but they have to live on constant insulin injections.
Type 2 diabetes is characteristic of people over 45 years of age. At risk are nervous people living in constant stress. Те, кто ведет неправильный образ жизни, у кого в рационе на протяжении долгих лет был избыток простых углеводов и дефицит белка.The pancreas in these people works fine, but the insulin produced is still not enough to process the glucose from food.
In both cases, diabetes affects the entire body as a whole. It complicates the work of the heart, nervous system, organs of vision, blood vessels, liver, kidneys.
Essential Vitamins for Type 1 Diabetes Patients
In connection with the violation of insulin, the patient's body is deprived of many useful substances. Here are the most necessary of them:
- vitamins C, A, E,
- B complex of vitamins
If the patient regularly injects insulin, part of the carbohydrates is absorbed normally. Still, a part of vitamins, amino acids, macro- and microelements gets to the tissues, cells of a sick person.
Vitamins for type 2 diabetics
You can try as long as you want to adjust your diet to replenish these substances - there will be no sense. The absorption of carbohydrates is irreparably impaired, and even constant insulin injections can only partially correct the situation. So, in any case, a separate intake of vitamins for type 2 diabetics is a mandatory part of therapy. The patient can choose a specific drug according to the advice of his treating endocrinologist.
Vitamins for type 2 diabetics (drug names):
- An excellent remedy with selenium is Selen-Active. It contributes to the preservation of visual acuity in diabetics and protects the retina from destruction.
- Vitamin C can be purchased as a part of a multi-complex, and in the form of a simple sweet ascorbinka (sold special, on a sugar substitute). It helps to strengthen the blood vessels, minimizing the risk of their thinning.
- Vitamin E - Tocopherol. It helps to reduce the need for insulin, naturally cleanses the body of toxins and glucose decomposition products, strengthens the body.
- "Maltofer" and "Sorbifer-Durules" to compensate for iron deficiency and prevent the development of anemia.
- "Zincteral" - compensate for the deficiency of zinc and improve the normal functioning of the cardiovascular system.
The benefits of vitamins with diabetes
Magnesium will fix the state of the nervous system and the mental state of the patient. With a regular lack of glucose, the brain suffers. For a diabetic, eternal depression, some hysteria, anhedonia, nervousness, depression, and dysphoria are characteristic. Magnesium preparations will help smooth out these manifestations and level the emotional state. In addition, this macro is necessary for the normal functioning of the cardiovascular system.
Alpha-lipoic acid, when taken simultaneously with vitamins of group B, stops the development of diabetic neuropathy and serves as its prevention. In men, this course improves potency.
Chromium picolinate is not sold in the complex, but separately. It is necessary for those patients who can not pacify their desire for sweets (which are prohibited for people with diabetes). Chromium affects the areas of the brain responsible for the production of endorphins. After two or three weeks from the beginning of the reception, the patient eliminates sweets from his diet - this contributes to long-term remission and improvement of well-being.
Vitamin C strengthens the walls of blood vessels (which is very important for people with the disease of both types), helps prevent diabetic angiopathies.
Adaptogen Extracts for Diabetes
These substances were synthesized not so long ago and have not yet become so widespread. Adaptogens can increase the body's resistance to external negative effects (including even increased levels of radiation), and raise immunity.
The possibility of plant and artificially synthesized adaptogens (ginseng, eleutherococcus) to lower the concentration of glucose in the blood has already been scientifically proven.
“Dynamisan”, “Revital Ginseng Plus”, “Doppelgerz Ginseng” - all these drugs will help diabetics improve their well-being.
Contraindications to the use of adaptogens is hypertension, disorders of the nervous system (irritability, irritability, insomnia).
"Doppelgerts Active Diabetes"
The drug combines in its composition four minerals and ten vitamins. This biologically active dietary supplement helps to improve the metabolism of patients, contributes to the appearance of vigor, taste for life, activity in them.
Vitamins for diabetics "Doppelgerts" can be used to prevent hypovitaminosis. With regular use, it reduces the risk of complications from the cardiovascular system (due to the presence of magnesium and selenium).
Reviews of "Doppelgerts" are positive, with the exception of cases when patients had an allergic reaction to any of the components. Patients noted a decrease in shortness of breath, the emergence of activity and vigor. Mood improved and performance increased. This is an excellent result for diabetics.
Form release - pills. Take one piece after meals, once a day. The average duration of treatment is no more than six months continuously. You can take one month, then take a break for a couple of weeks, and again a month of intake. The cost of the drug at the pharmacy varies from 180 to 380 rubles (depending on the number of tablets available in the package).
"Direct in Diabetes" from "Evalar"
"Direct in diabetes" from the Russian brand "Evalar" - the optimal set of vitamins (A, B1, B2, B6, C, PP, E, folic acid), microelements (selenium and zinc) in combination with burdock extract, dandelion extract and sash bean fruit. This dietary supplement performs the following functions:
- compensation of metabolic disorders in diabetes mellitus of both types,
- establishment of normal carbohydrate absorption from food,
- strengthening the walls of blood vessels
- regulation of metabolism and natural body functions
- defense against cell attack by free radicals.
Take one tablet per day. If necessary, it can be combined with complexes of minerals - for example, with "Magne-B6". The cost of "Directing" is relatively high - about 450 rubles per pack with thirty tablets. Therefore, these vitamins for diabetics are prescribed relatively rarely, and there are few reviews on them. But the patients who drank the course “Direct”, in general, are satisfied: the average score on the review sites for this dietary supplement ranges from four to five.
German means of preventing the development of hypovitaminosis and avitaminosis, dysfunction of the nerves and blood vessels, complications of diabetes. The composition of one tablet includes: carotene, tocopherol, biotin, pantothenic acid, riboflavin, cyanocobalamin, folic acid, zinc, chromium.
This is a good complex, but due to its low mineral content, it is recommended to take Selene-Active, Magne-B6, and Jodomarin in parallel. You can make a full course of preparations with your treating endocrinologist on the basis of test results.
Domestic vitamins that have gained popularity among consumers due to the division of the daily dose into three tablets of different colors. In the morning, it is recommended to take one pill, at dinner - in a different color, and in the evening - the third. Thanks to this separation, the beneficial substances do not interfere with the assimilation of each other and the benefits of the reception are maximum.
The package contains four blisters, each of which includes three rows of 5 tablets of different colors (blue, pink, white). The average cost of packaging is 320 rubles. It lasts for a month of admission.
Reviews of vitamins for diabetics "Alphabet", mostly positive. Endocrinologists often recommend this particular complex, as it contains vitamins, minerals, and even plant extracts. Patients celebrate increased efficiency and a surge of strength, energy.
White pills - protect against the development of anemia and give energy.
Blue pills - increase immunity and body resistance to external influences, infections, stress.
Pink tablets include zinc and chromium, essential for the synthesis of insulin and preventing the development of osteoporosis.
Also included are succinic and lipoic acids, bilberry extract, lutein, burdock root extract, dandelion.
Inexpensive and common vitamin-mineral complex. The price is about 150 rubles for 30 tablets. Contains a high content of tocopherol and carotene. This name of vitamins for diabetics is familiar to everyone.
But alas, the minerals in Complivit Diabetes are not enough - most likely, this is the reason for the low price of this biologically active additive.
On the review sites, consumers put low marks on this complex. Few are satisfied with "Complivitom" for all five points. Most consumers want to try other complexes.
If you ask the endocrinologist the question "which vitamins are best for diabetics?" - he is unlikely to advise Complivit. Rather, it will be "Alphabet" or "Doppelgerts".
Vitamin B group for diabetes
The benefit of this group is difficult to overestimate. Endocrinologists usually prescribe a complex of vitamins of group B to prick intramuscularly. The best vitamins for diabetics (provided intramuscular injection) - "Milgamma", "Combibien", "Neuromultivitis".
Reviews confirm that after a course of these drugs, sleep improves, irritability and nervousness go away. The emotional state returns to normal - many patients lack just such an effect.
Some patients prefer to save and prick each vitamin separately - riboflavin, thiamine, cyanocobalamin, nicotinic acid, pyridoxine. As a result, a lot of injections are obtained per day, which sometimes leads to the development of abscesses in the muscle. So, it is better to spend money once and buy a quality expensive drug.
Preparations of magnesium endocrinologists are usually prescribed separately. In most complexes and dietary supplements magnesium is small. Considering that diabetics usually have problems with the assimilation of this macrocell, one has to get the right amount from the outside.
One tablet "Magne-B6" contains 470 mg of magnesium and 5 mg of pyridoxine. This amount is enough to avoid a deficiency in women weighing 50 kg. For a diabetic, eternal depression, some hysteria, anhedonia, nervousness, depression, and dysphoria are characteristic. "Magne-B6" will be able to smooth out these manifestations and level the emotional state. In addition, magnesium is necessary for the normal functioning of the cardiovascular system.
"Maltofer" and other iron preparations
Anemia is a frequent companion of diabetes. Manifested in apathy, asthenia, weakness, frequent dizziness, lack of vitality. If you regularly take iron from the outside, this condition can be avoided.
To make sure you have anemia and iron deficiency, ask your endocrinologist for an analysis of ferritin and serum iron. If the result is disappointing, drink the course "Maltofer" or "Sorbifer Durules". These are imported drugs aimed at replenishing iron.
The effect of the vitamin complex Werwag Pharma on the body
Vitamin complex has a tonic effect. Helps fight the disease, replenish the supply of strength, vitamins, improves physical condition.
Verwag Pharma has the following effect:
- Helps the body convert sugar into energy
- Improves heart function,
- It has a calming effect on the nervous system,
- Eliminates disruptions in the functions of nerves and blood vessels
- Fills the lack of vitamins in the body, increases the protective function,
- Increase the susceptibility of insulin-dependent soft tissue,
- Helps in dealing with vision problems.
According to reviews, the drug has a positive effect on the body. Many consumers note not only an improvement in overall well-being, but also mood.
- The drug is administered 1 time per day.
- The drug is available in different dosages of -30 and 60 tablets. Thanks to this, you have the opportunity to purchase vitamins both for 1 course and immediately for 2.
- The amount of retinol in the composition does not exceed the norm, which is especially important for people with diabetes.
- The price is quite democratic (the average price per package varies between 300-500 rubles).
The composition of the drug
The preparation includes vitamins of group B, biotin, selenium, zinc and others. One tablet contains all the necessary vitamins for a person in a daily dosage:
- A, B2 - are the main "building" materials of our vision,
- IN 1 - activates the production of energy, is involved in carbohydrate, protein and fat metabolism,
- AT 6 - prevents, reduces the occurrence of pain. Stabilizes the nervous system,
- AT 12 - reduces the likelihood of occurrence and development of complications. Promotes the development of new blood cells,
- WITH - strengthens the immune system,
- E - lowers blood sugar concentration,
- niacin - supports the work of the heart and blood vessels,
- biotin - increases insulin resistance, maintains glucose level, plays an important role in the metabolism of proteins, fats, carbohydrates,
- folic acid - activates the creation of cells, activates the protective functions of the immune system,
- pantothenic acid - improves mood,
- chromium - increases the function of insulin, reduces cravings for sweets, which as a result helps to follow a diet,
- zinc - increases taste sensitivity, is an antioxidant. Helps tissues regenerate faster
Instructions for use of vitamins for diabetics Verwag Pharma further.
Instructions for use
Vitamins Vervag Pharma must be taken 1 time per day after the first meal, drinking plenty of water. In this case, fat-soluble vitamins will be absorbed much better than when taking the drug before meals.
Standard course lasts 1 month. The specific duration of the drug should be prescribed by the attending physician.
The complex can be used:
- as an additional therapy for diabetes,
- as prevention of the effects of unbalanced nutrition in patients with increased glucose tolerance,
- for people at high risk of diabetes (for example, relatives of the patient),
- for people leading a sedentary lifestyle,
- for older people.
The cost of the drug, storage conditions and leave, reviews
The drug is released to the consumer in pharmacies without a prescription from a doctor.
The shelf life of the drug is three years. After the expiration of this period, the use of the drug is strictly prohibited. Preparations with an expired shelf life should be disposed of.
Store the drug in a dark place at an ambient temperature of not more than 25 degrees Celsius. The storage location of the drug must be inaccessible to children.
The disadvantage of the vitamin complex is the price of the drug in the Russian Federation. Due to the fact that the country of origin is Germany, this drug in Russia has a relatively high cost.
Vitamins for diabetics in blue packaging have different prices depending on the volume of packaging. For example, a package with 90 tablets has a cost of a little more than 500 rubles, and a package with 30 tablets costs 200 rubles.
Reviews of diabetics taking this drug indicate that the use of the drug allows you to normalize the condition of the body and avoid the development of many complications that accompany diabetes. Due to the presence of vitamins of group B, the medicine will help avoid vision loss in diabetes mellitus.
What vitamins are most needed for diabetics will tell an expert in the video in this article.
Description and composition
The drug is a vitamin-mineral complex, developed by German experts. It consists of 2 microelements and 11 vitamins - all of them are vital for people, in particular, for patients with diabetes.
Details about the properties of each component:
- Vitamin C - strengthens the walls of blood vessels and is a powerful antioxidant, has a positive effect on the immune system and prevents the development of visual disturbances.
- Chromium - deprives the desire to eat something sweet and enhances the action of insulin, and also regulates the amount of sugar in the blood.
- Vitamin B1 is a stimulant of energy production.
- Zinc - stimulates taste and insulin formation.
- Vitamin E - lowers blood sugar levels and has a beneficial effect on the circulatory system, as well as helps to reduce cholesterol and blood glucose levels.
- Niacin - contributes to the proper functioning of the heart and improves blood circulation, converts fats and carbohydrates into energy, and has a beneficial effect on the myocardium.
- Vitamin B12 - reduces the likelihood of developing all sorts of complications.
- Biotin - enhances insulin sensitivity.
- Vitamin B6 - prevents the occurrence of pain associated with the disease.
- Folic acid is a stimulator of the formation of new cells.
- Vitamin A - has a positive effect on vision.
- Pantothenic acid - improves the emotional state of a person.
- Vitamin B2 - affects visual acuity.
The method of taking vitamins for diabetics
Vitamins for diabetics Vervag Pharma are available in a very convenient dosage: one tablet is needed per day. It is imperative after a meal (about nutrition for diabetics is written in a separate article), because so fat-soluble vitamins are absorbed better.
It is necessary to undergo a course of treatment twice a year. One course usually lasts 30 days. The exact duration of the reception will help determine the attending physician.
Противопоказания и побочные явления
Vitamins for diabetics Vervag Pharma can not be taken only to those people who have individual sensitivity to the components of the drug. As for the body's response to the reception of this tool, they were not identified.
Vitamins play a crucial role in the work of the whole organism, because they are involved in chemical reactions and help systems function properly. For diabetics, the most important thing is that the vitamins that make up Werwag Pharma help to convert sugar into energy.
The main advantage is that each tablet contains only vitamins and trace elements necessary for the body - nothing superfluous. This indicates the absolute safety of the drug for the diabetic. It is also worth noting that Vervag Pharma's vitamins underwent clinical studies, as a result of which their effectiveness was confirmed.
Of the shortcomings only the price, and then, if you take a package with 90 tablets - it will cost a little more than 500 rubles. But also on sale there are packs with 30 tablets, which will cost the buyer about 200 rubles.