The breastfeeding period is a crucial time, every mother should be especially attentive to her diet. Few responsible women can afford culinary delights during this period. We have to forget about some products and dishes, so as not to harm your child. Therefore, the question of the dangers of food consumed is relevant to all. Let's talk more about whether nursing mom pancakes and pancakes.
Is there any harm from pancakes?
Pancakes and pancakes are present in Russian cuisine for a long time. Everyone loves them and consumes them with fillings - cheese, ham, as well as sour cream, butter, honey, etc. But is it possible to eat such a dish while mom is feeding? The first thing to do is to pay attention to what products they are made of, can it bring discomfort or harm to the baby?
The main ingredients for pancakes and pancakes are milk and kefir, flour, eggs. It happens that yeast is used. If you think about it, the products are very simple and ordinary, but for a baby, pancakes with milk can be harmful. Just do not forget that the frying is on the oil, it does not benefit the newly born woman. In addition, there are other limitations:
• The newborn has not yet had a fully digestive system, so the flour and fried will provoke colic and other problems.
• Pancakes in milk without yeast can provoke an allergy in an infant.
• Eggs used in kneading dough are an allergen and, if the child’s reaction to this product is not known, then it’s not worth the risk.
• There are no vitamins in such a dish, which means that it will not benefit either.
Pancakes on kefir can carry such a problem as colic in a child's stomach. The fact is that this product is too hard and it is better for mother not to introduce it into the diet not earlier than one month of the child’s life. But, and then - look at the reaction.
But sometimes you want pancakes or pancakes for tea, how to be in such a case? A little bit to eat such a treat can, at the same time, not to harm the baby. But initially you need to understand what kind of reaction the child’s body has to the components of pancakes and fritters. If the products used in the preparation of this dish have already been used in the mother’s diet, then sometimes you can be pampered.
How to select products for cooking?
It is clear that pancakes are prepared on kefir or pancakes on milk, but these ingredients can also be avoided. It is not worth while using dough to use flour of the highest grade, it will not be useful. Then dairy components are replaced by simple water (some housewives use whey, it is useful).
According to most recipes, no eggs can not do, but chicken can easily be replaced by quail. They have a lot of protein, which will be useful for any newborn.
Choosing the stuffing
In order to sometimes make such a treat for yourself, you need to take into account the safety rules for the child's digestive system:
• Preparation entrusted special frying pan, for which you do not need to use a little.
• Cooking fritters in sour milk is not worth it, it is better to replace with water or whey.
• Flour is bought from oatmeal.
• Put as little sugar as possible.
• Cooking on the principle: the best dough - without the use of yeast.
Since a nursing mom should completely think through her diet, the choice of filling for pancakes will have to be equally serious.
• If it is pancakes with meat, then only non-fat varieties are selected.
• Cottage cheese is well suited, but also with a low fat content.
• If the child is not allergic to honey, then it is allowed to add a little.
• Sea fish is beneficial because it has Omega-3, it is useful for the baby and mother.
• Mashed potatoes, may well be a tasty and safe filling.
• Banana is an approved fruit, so you can make pancake stuffing from it.
Such fillings will benefit and give the dish an interesting taste and satiety. To say that there is a complete and firm ban on the use of pancakes during the period of feeding the baby is difficult, but the woman herself must understand that much affects the condition of the baby. It is necessary to eat one pancake or pancakes in the morning, after - watch the reaction of the child during the day. If there are no colic and allergies, then this amount can be increased. But you should not forget about the figure, because those extra pounds can come quickly.
Many people could hear that zucchini pancakes were made. It turns out tasty and healthy, but again, every child can have its own reaction to such a vegetable. It is also possible that the baby will have bloating and gas from the product, which will lead to anxiety. According to many women, you need to keep a food diary, so it will be easier to understand what leads to the colic of the baby. In addition, this method will accurately build a diet and do no harm to the child.
Suitable recipes for making dough
There are recipes that can be applied, and not worry about the problems of the digestion of the crumbs.
• Soda mineral water (2-3 glasses). Sugar - 4 spoons, salt to taste, and flour by consistency.
• Boiled water 3 glasses, salt one teaspoon, sugar 3 spoons, vanilla on the tip of a knife, buckwheat flour.
• Milk diluted in half water, wheat flour and buckwheat in one glass, mineral water (half glass), salt and sugar as desired.
The process of creating the dough itself can be done in two ways: either pour all the ingredients into the flour or, on the contrary, mix all the ingredients and then add the flour. To make it easier, you can use a mixer. Often a woman when cooking pancakes can face a problem - these are lumps when baking. In such a situation, you need to carefully mix one half of the dough on a mixer and only then add the second.
Today in the cookbooks you can find many recipes, but each must be selected individually. For example, consider the pumpkin pancakes, the cooking process is simple. In the standard recipe add grated pumpkin. This vegetable is beneficial because it contains vitamins. But when the child is on HB, it is necessary to approach the diet individually.
Nutrition women in lactation is of great importance. It is necessary not just to get enough, but also to understand that the child needs useful components. In addition, we must not forget that the milk must be nutritious, and in abundance. Therefore, doctors recommend a certain diet in the first month of a baby’s life, if its diet is breast milk.
Women after childbirth want to pamper themselves and their family with delicious pancakes and pancakes for breakfast. When choosing ingredients, it should be remembered that the dish should benefit the health of the mother and baby, nourish the body with energy.
What ingredients can pancakes be prepared for so that they do not harm the health of the nursing mother and her baby:
- it is not recommended to eat pancakes on fermented milk during breastfeeding, as there is a high probability of indigestion, a change in the stool in infants,
- chicken eggs are considered a strong allergen. In the first months after giving birth, it is more beneficial to use quail eggs,
- olive oil is also allowed, but when frying the product gives the dish a slight bitterness,
- fry fritters with vegetable oil. In moderation, it is beneficial for the female body, as it is rich in vitamin E.
If there are no problems with the digestive tract, kefir or sour milk is used in the recipe. Milk is better absorbed by the body and contributes to lactation, but in case of an allergic reaction to lactose, it is recommended to prepare it in infant formula.
Suitable pancake flour, which consists of buckwheat, rye and wheat. In this proportion, cereals are absorbed faster by the body and contain large amounts of vitamins.
To make pancakes healthy, rye and cornmeal are used for breastfeeding.
To make the dish less calorie, grated zucchini, pumpkin or carrots are added to the dough. Fritters are dietary and beneficial for the development of the newborn.
You can eat pancakes for nursing mothers if they are made from quality ingredients. The dish should not be fat, as this will affect the work of the child's digestion.
Cooking tips for yogurt:
- for the test, use kefir, baby formula or boiled water. So they will be less calorie,
- flour is better to choose oatmeal, corn or buckwheat. A good substitute is ground oatmeal,
- the pan is smeared with a brush moistened with sunflower oil,
- barley flour added to the dough helps to improve heart function, reduce cholesterol levels,
- after frying, the pancakes are spread on a paper towel so that excess oil is absorbed into it,
- Breastfilling zucchini fritters are more beneficial and less calorie-rich. Zucchini is recommended to replace part of the flour to make the dish more tender,
Recipes are used without the addition of yeast and sugar, as these components contribute to the fermentation in the stomach, the formation of gases and colic.
Is it possible to eat such foods nursing mom?
Arranging its menu after childbirth, women should select such food that will not only be tasty, but also useful for both mother and baby.
If a young mommy decided to eat pancakes and pancakes, it is best if they are cooked with their own hands at home. A prerequisite for cooking - the dough must contain as little fat as possible. To fry pancakes you need sunflower oil, not fat.
Is it possible to make pancakes with milk in HB? Yes, you can cook with milk, but it is better to use skim for this purpose. If you take milk with normal fat content, it is recommended to dilute it with plain drinking water. Such pancakes will be easier to digest.
And now it's time to stuff. After all, with her to eat much tastier and healthier. Stuffing, which can be added to pancakes when breastfeeding:
As for the filling for pancakes, there is more and more diverse.
Pancakes can be eaten with:
- boiled chicken meat
- boiled rice and egg
- cottage cheese and raisins,
- boiled lean fish
- homemade jam.
But the fillings that should be abandoned during breastfeeding:
Is it permitted in the first month after delivery?
Immediately after the birth of the baby should refuse such a meal. The body of the baby is not yet strong and he will not benefit from these dishes. Include them in the diet will be starting from the 3rd month, not earlier. Be sure to adhere to the rules of nutrition and do not eat a large number at a time, because the young mother is overweight to anything.
Pancakes in their composition do not contain anything harmful. And if you refuse some products and replace them with others, then pancakes and pancakes can become not only tasty, but also very useful.
- Plain flour can be replaced with barley. This flour contains beta-gluten, which is necessary for the health of the heart and blood vessels, and magnesium and phosphorus will have a positive effect on lactation.
- Milk perfectly replace kefir, whey and sour milk. Dairy products have a good effect on the intestinal microflora.
- Instead of harmful sugar, you can add honey to the dough., but only if it is not allergic. Honey contains in its composition a large amount of easily absorbed vitamins.
- Chicken eggs can be replaced with quail. They contain more vitamins.
What is useful?
If a child does not have an allergy to the components of these dishes, then they are unlikely to cause him any harm. Flour contains fiber that is good for the digestive system, and eggs contain vitamins and unsaturated fats, which are very good for the body.
Despite all its benefits, such products will not be helpful at a very early age. The eggs and milk that make up the dough are strong allergens. Flour can cause disruption of the intestines in the newborn, and fried butter - to provoke diarrhea or bloating of the tummy. All of these products affect the taste and benefits of breast milk.
That is why you can not enter pancakes and pancakes in the mother's diet with HB before the baby reaches three months of age. The first three months of feeding you need to give up products that affect the taste of milk.
How to enter into the diet?
When a child is three months old and her mother's dream of pancakes can be realized, you need to approach her with caution. In order not to harm either himself or the child, these dishes must be properly introduced into the diet. On the first day you can eat only one pancake in the morning., and then a couple of days to observe the reaction of the infant.
If allergies (rash, peeling, redness) and colic do not appear, the amount is allowed to increase.
Home Cooking Recipe
A young mother herself can make very tasty and healthy pancakes and pancakes. Let's sort the simplest cooking recipes:
- 1 egg,
- 1.5 glasses of drinking water
- 0.5 cups flour,
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 tbsp. vegetable oil.
- Carefully beat all the ingredients so that there are no lumps. The consistency of the dough should be similar to kefir.
- Fry with minimal oil in a frying pan with a non-stick coating.
Pancakes on kefir
- 1 egg,
- 1.5 tbsp. Sahara,
- 0.5 l. kefir,
- 1 tbsp. flour,
- soda on the tip of a knife.
- Beat the egg with sugar.
- Add kefir and flour, pre-mixed with soda.
- Mix everything well and fry in a heated pan on both sides.
It is permissible to add favorite stuffing to pancakes. Fritters can be baked in the oven for 20-30 minutes, at a temperature of 220 degrees.
What is pancakes for a child
A lot of things have to be abandoned by a woman for the first time after the birth of a baby. But you need to gain strength and forget for a while about yourself, your desires.
Pancakes for a nursing mother in the first two months are absolutely impossible. This is the time of the strictest diet, it must be adhered to rigorously.
Consider how the organisms of the child and the mother can react to pancakes:
- Deviation from the normal functioning of the organs of the gastrointestinal system of the baby. It should be borne in mind that they still continue to form and need comfortable conditions for this.
- Pancakes are heavy food that can adversely affect the mother's stomach.
- The composition of the pancake mass contains products that can cause an allergic reaction in the child’s body.
- Flour contributes to the appearance of colic and bloating of the child’s tummy.
When can eat pancakes and pancakes
In the third month of the child's life, you can try your favorite dish. But at the same time nursing mothers need to adhere to certain rules:
- It is necessary to have a clear idea of the child’s body's reaction to various products: flour products, butter, eggs, which are part of the pancake dough, used by the mother before. In the absence of negative reactions, you can try a small amount of pancakes.
- As a first experience, it is allowed to eat a piece of pancake in the morning and watch the reaction of the child’s body during the day. Possible consequences - redness of the skin, anxiety, itching. These symptoms are evidence of an allergic reaction. Abdominal distention and colic will indicate problems with the gastrointestinal tract.
- Even for trial pancakes, the dough is best prepared according to a special recipe. It is better to replace half the flour with oatmeal, use as little butter as possible, use skimmed milk or whey, refuse chicken eggs or replace it with quail. You should refrain from using sugar; it can cause a fermentation reaction in the baby’s stomach.
- The best way to knead the dough is drinking water. You can use low-fat milk or whey.
- Half of the flour should be mixed with milled oat flakes or barley flour. It has a beneficial effect on the cardiovascular system and helps to reduce cholesterol in the blood. It is good to use special ready pancake flour. It is a mixture of flour of three grains: buckwheat and corn 20% each, the rest is wheat. Such a mixture is characterized by a high content of vitamins and trace elements.
- Bake pancakes in a frying pan with non-stick coating. You can use a slice of black bread or peeled potatoes on a fork to grease the bottom of the pan.
- Take pancakes for food with already proven products, such as homemade jam or jam, low-fat cottage cheese and others.
Compliance with these simple rules will help to safely enter into your own menu a new product. However, the use of flour is better to reduce to 1-2 times a week. Is it possible to pancakes if breastfeeding is still ongoing? You can, on the same conditions.
You can cook pancakes for mom with breastfeeding by a special recipe. To do this, you need the following components:
- One chicken or 3-4 quail eggs.
- Two glasses of boiled or bottled food water.
- Three quarters of a cup of flour or a mixture based on it, prepared as above.
- One tablespoon of vegetable oil.
Beat the egg, add some water and beat again. Pour the flour and gradually stir until the consistency of kefir. Add sunflower oil and continue mixing.
The dough should ripen within 40-45 minutes, after which it needs to be mixed again. Для выпечки используют сковороду с толстым дном. При отсутствии тефлонового покрытия поверхность нужно смазать маслом.
Блины после выпекания должны быть тонкими. If you are thick, you need to add some water. And if they break, add flour.
We answered the question whether it is possible to have pancakes or pancakes when breastfeeding the mother’s baby. The answer is ambiguous, there are restrictions on the age of the baby. Must be careful selection of products and recipes cooking.
How to get rid of stretch marks after childbirth?
For the treatment of postpartum stretch marks, it is recommended to use external agents that improve cellular nutrition and skin elasticity, stimulate the formation of collagen, and provide long-lasting hydration.