Multi-tabs contains the necessary B vitamins
In psoriasis, the vitamins are used both separately (preparations such as Aevit, ascorbic acid) and common complexes (Duovit, etc.).
Vitamin complex for psoriasis not yet invented. You can take popular multivitamin complexes, for example, "Multi-tabs B complex". It contains vitamins of group B.
So what vitamins are needed for psoriasis? Consider the best vitamins and groups of vitamins that help treat a disease.
Basic vitamins in the treatment of psoriasis
First of all, you need to pay attention to the basic vitamins, these are:
- vitamin A (retinol),
- vitamin E (tocopherol),
- vitamin C (ascorbic acid),
- vitamin P (bioflavonoid).
VitaminA affects the condition of the skin, hair, good eyesight and immunity. Contained in large quantities in fish oil and liver, butter, fat milk, cream. Smaller amounts are found in green and yellow vegetables, legumes, and greens.
Vitamin C actively participates in recovery and metabolic processes of the body. Contained in large quantities in the hips, red Bulgarian pepper, black currant and sea buckthorn, green sweet pepper, parsley, etc.
Vitamins of the groupP reduce capillary fragility and permeability. Contained in the fruits of wild rose, citrus, black currant, red mountain ash, etc.
Vitamin E for psoriasis
Wheatgrass contains a lot of vitamin E
Vitamins of the groupE promotes immunity. Contained in plant foods:
- wheat germ oil
- wheat seedlings themselves,
- cottonseed oil
- sunflower oil,
- peanut butter,
- corn oil.
Vitamin D with psoriasis
Vitamins of group D enter the body with food and are synthesized under the influence of ultraviolet radiation. Vitamin D contain:
- algae, fatty fish, fish oil,
- butter, cheese, fatty dairy products,
- chanterelles, some other mushrooms.
Creamcontaining vitaminD (or rather its synthetic analogues: calcipotriol, etc.) is used to treat psoriasis. These creams include:
- Daivobet - be careful and do not use without the advice of a doctor, it contains a hormone.
Details about them and other creams, read the material: "Cream for the treatment of psoriasis." Such means are effectively combined with ultraviolet therapy, for example, 311 nm ultraviolet. Vitamin D in the human body is more actively synthesized under the influence of UV rays.
B vitamins in psoriasis
With psoriasis is widely used, and (according to reviews) it has a positive effect on recovery, vitamins of group B:
- Vitamin B1 (thiamine)
- vitamin B2 (riboflavin),
- vitamin b6 (pyridoxine),
- vitamin B12 (cobalamin),
- vitamin B13 (orotic acid),
- vitamin b15 (pangamic acid).
Vitamin injections for psoriasis
Continuing the theme of vitamins of group B, we note that the reduction of rashes contributes to vitamin coenzyme administrationB1. Coenzyme is the substance by which the body itself produces a vitamin.
Intramuscularly injected vitamins for psoriasis - cocarboxylase. In addition, you can prick subcutaneously and intravenously at 0.05-1 g once a day. The course consists of 10-15 injections, every other day.
In the complex therapy of psoriasis such injections with vitamins for psoriasis help reduce psoriatic rashes.
The course of vitamins and drugs for psoriasis
Treatment with vitamins in psoriasis takes 2 months and consists of taking vitamins and necessary minerals in the form of injections or tablets. Due to intramuscular administration, the drugs are absorbed better. During this treatment, be sure to use external means. Read more about external products in the material: “Non-hormonal ointments for psoriasis”, “How ultraviolet 311 nm treats psoriasis”.
The course takes place in several stages:
- Take several drugs for 10 days (in general), in the form of injections or tablets:
Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin) - 10 days, 1 ampoule per day, intramuscularly.
Calcium gluconate - 10 days, 1 ampoule of the drug per day. Important: inject into another buttock, another syringe, but together with B
Or you can drink 2 tablets 2 times a day, 30 minutes before a meal, drink milk.
Vitamin B5 (calcium gopantenat) - 2 tablets 3 times a day, 15-30 minutes after meals.
Vitamin B9 (folic acid) - taken with vitamin B5, in the same doses.
- Take a break with vitamins in 3 dayswhile continuing to use outdoor products.
- Take several drugs for 10 days (in general), in the form of injections or tablets:
Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine) - 10 days, 1 ampoule, intramuscularly.
Vitamin B2 (riboflavin) - 10 days, together with vitamin B6, to another buttock and another syringe.
Zincteral - 1 tablet with food, chew whole, 2 times a day. If there are side effects, stop using this drug.
Heptor or Heptrale - antidepressants. Apply according to the instructions.
- Take a break with drugs in 3 dayswhile continuing to use outdoor products.
- Take several drugs for 10 days (in general), in the form of injections or tablets:
Vitamin complex: "Alphabet Cosmetic" or "Yeast for nails, hair, skin." Take the instructions for the drug.
Thistle capsules - take 1 month, according to the instructions. Only if you did not take Heptor (Heptral), if there are no problems with the liver.
Before applying this course you need to examine the bodyto identify possible contraindications.
In addition, be sure to refuse hormonal ointmentsif you applied them. This can be done in 2-3 weeks, use at this time only petrolatum, baby cream or the most natural moisturizer.
With the abolition of hormonal ointments, psoriasis worsens, this period must be endured.
During the whole treatment and after, follow the diet for psoriasis, exercise, be optimistic and avoid stress.
Vitamins for psoriasis: reviews
Check out the reviews and recommendations on vitamin therapy in the psoriasis treatment forums:
Feedback on vitamin therapy user help
Kiss user vitamin therapy review
Review of vitamin therapy user A_112
Review of the vitamin therapy user Aleksey
Review of Yougin's Vitamin Therapy
Psoriasis: nutrition and diet
In the diet of a patient with psoriasis, it is necessary to include more vegetables and fruits, as well as a sufficient amount of clean water (6-8 glasses per day).
The nutrition of the patient with psoriasis, with recipes and a detailed menu, was described in detail and accessible by Dr. Pagano in his book, The Treatment of Psoriasis: The Natural Way. Read the Pagano Nutrition Guideline on our website.
Vitamins for psoriasis help as part of complex therapy. Pay attention to the following vitamins:
- vitamins A, C, E, P,
- B vitamins (B1, B2, B6, B12, B13, B15),
- vitamin D.
Meals should include plenty of fruits and vegetables. If there are not enough natural vitamins, include synthetic: ascorbic, Aevit, Duovit.
In any case, be careful and monitor the condition of the body. Some reviews speak of allergic reactions even to vitamins.
AT complex psoriasis therapy It is necessary to include, in addition to nutrition and vitamin therapy, the following methods:
- non-hormonal ointments and creams,
- ultraviolet therapy (methods of PUVA-therapy, narrow-band phototherapy),
- active sports (swimming, jogging, walking),
- positive thinking, optimistic attitude.
What is psoriasis
This disease of an allergic nature is especially common in modern dermatology, has no age restrictions. Psoriasis is the pathological condition of the dermis, when the natural processes of differentiation and cell division are disturbed. This form of dermatosis is prone to chronic course, has an autoimmune origin. On the skin, first appear characteristic rashes, which eventually turn into plaques with clear boundaries. Each exacerbation is complemented by the sensation of itching, flaking of the upper layer of the epidermis.
What vitamins are needed for psoriasis
Daily intake of multivitamin complexes is necessary for skin renewal. It is important to understand that the systematic overestimation of the dosage will not accelerate the overall therapeutic effect, but only aggravate the patient's condition, provoke hypervitaminosis. When choosing vitamins for skin diseases, it is important to take into account age, body sensitivity, drug interaction, and the final effect. For an accelerated result, it is desirable to administer drugs in the form of intramuscular injections, with a planned approach and prevention it is better to use capsules, tablets.
What vitamins to drink
If used to treat vitamin complexes, it is important to determine the form of release. More often, patients choose capsules and tablets that are supposed to be taken orally. Classification of representatives of the specified pharmacological group provides water-soluble and fat-soluble compounds. In the first case, we are talking about ascorbic and folic acid, representatives of group B (coenzyme), which doctors prefer to administer intravenously and intramuscularly. These are drugs Cocarboxylase, Nicotinamide.
Fat-soluble vitamins drink with psoriasis is better in the form of tablets, for example, it can be lecithin, retinol, calciferol, tocopherol. Below are presented the complexes intended for patients for daily use inside. Their effectiveness is not in doubt, but the dose must be determined individually by the attending physician. Fat base have:
- Undevit. The unique complex contains A, B, C, E, normalizes metabolic processes at the cellular level, significantly reduces symptoms, facilitates the patient's condition.
- Revit Such a complex contains A, E, C, and it is recommended to use it in the progressive stage of relapse to relieve unpleasant symptoms and restore flaky derma.
- Dekamevit. The composition of the multivitamin complex contains nicotinic and folic acid, the representatives of groups C, A, B. The foci of skin rash are noticeably reduced, become less pronounced, and the upper layer of the epidermis heals quickly.
What vitamins to prick
Water-soluble compounds are best administered intravenously and intramuscularly to accelerate the penetration of nutrients into the systemic circulation. The effect of medicines of this form of release is swift, and improvements in general well-being are observed after the first procedure. Vitamins to prick with psoriasis can be with other medicines, but first discuss the issue of drug interactions with your doctor.
When there is a violation of the metabolic processes of skin cells, doctors prescribe the following organic compounds, which are necessarily included in the composition of numerous multivitamin complexes:
Folic acid in psoriasis
This compound provides the synthesis of amino acids, forms proteins, as a valuable building material of cells. Due to its effect, an accelerated process of regeneration of damaged skin areas occurs, and the structure of the dermis itself changes. For psoriasis, folic acid is an auxiliary treatment, the permissible daily dose is 2–5 mg per day, and only the attending physician can correct the indication.
When this form of dermatosis develops, such a prescription is irreplaceable, however, the therapeutic effect is observed only under the influence of ultraviolet radiation. Vitamin D in psoriasis can be part of many ointments and creams, is an integral part of drug therapy for the rapid regulation of impaired metabolism, elimination and prevention of keratinization of cells. Contained in medications such as Dayvonex and Dayvobet cream. Before buying them you need to familiarize yourself with the contraindications, potential side effects.
The role of vitamin therapy for psoriasis
Everyone knows that vitamins take an active part in many biochemical processes of the body. It is necessary to use drugs of this group correctly, as there is a risk of hypervitaminosis, when due to excessive saturation with some trace elements, many side effects occur. To choose the means and the dosage should be a doctor, only a specialist can determine the type and dose of the necessary drugs.
Vitamins for psoriasis perform the following functions:
- Normalization of the cells of the dermis.
- The establishment of metabolic processes.
- Saturation of skin cells with oxygen.
- Regulation of keratin content.
- Normal development of joints and bones.
All vitamin preparations can be divided into two groups: water soluble and lipid soluble. Water-soluble ingredients are often taken for psoriasis. This includes folic acid, ascorbic, vitamins of group B. Means are introduced by injection.
Vitamins A, E and D belong to fat-soluble vitamins. It also includes vitamin-like compound lecithin. In psoriasis, these drugs are used in the form of capsules, since the injection with the help of injections can provoke quite painful sensations and infiltration in the injection area.
Next, find out which vitamins for psoriasis have the most effective effect and their detailed effect on the body.
Vitamins of group A and E
Retinol (vitamin A) plays a very important role in getting rid of the main symptoms of psoriasis. He takes part in the processes of karatogenesis, which is important for the normal synthesis and development of dermal cells. Also, this process is necessary for healthy hair and nails. With a deficiency of retinol, the skin becomes dry and flaky, the nails are weak, the hair grow dull and fall out. With psoriatic lesions, vitamin A is necessary for the synthesis of proteins and lipids. It also regulates the exchange processes well. The forms of release of retinol are usually oil, tablets, injection. Also in medical practice, retinoids are often used - they are artificial substitutes for this vitamin. They have an excellent effect on the protective functions of the body, slow down the excessively fast cell division process.
In most cases, retinol is administered in the form of droplets that have an oily base. Take them after meals after 15-20 minutes. Popular drugs include the following:
For each patient, the specialist selects the release form and dosage individually, taking into account such patient characteristics as weight, age, allergy, degree of skin lesion with psoriasis.
Among the side effects that occur mainly due to an overdose can be noted lesions of some internal organs.
Tocopherol (vitamin E) is a powerful natural action aimed at restoring the body, cleansing the blood of toxins and toxins, preventing many diseases, including oncology. Also, tocopherol takes an active part in DNA synthesis, strengthens the cells of the dermis, protects them from the harmful effects of the natural environment.
Vitamins for psoriasis intramuscularly help to cope with the disease more quickly. Retinol and tocopherol allied well. They complement the beneficial properties of each other. Often, doctors prescribe a drug like Aevit. Especially well he proved himself with psoriasis of the scalp.
Vitamin D for psoriasis
Other names for vitamin D are calciferol. It is indispensable for the processes of natural restoration and regeneration of the skin. Vitamin D in psoriasis also prevents the process of destruction of bone tissue, reduces the number of psoriatic lesions, takes part in metabolic processes.
Calciferol is available in the form of capsules and cream (Calcipotriol) for external application. The course of treatment is selected by the doctor. Doses and duration of administration depend on the individual characteristics of the patient and the course of the pathology.
The role of lecithin
Lecithin is a vitamin-like phospholipid compound. They are important components of cell membranes. Lecithin is also essential for the normal functioning of the liver and lipid metabolism. Proper use of this product in psoriasis helps eliminate plaques and papules, cleanse the skin, restore metabolic processes.
What is the use?
Patients suffering from severe illness, especially needed vitamins. The latter play an important role in the treatment process and provide:
- maintaining and strengthening the nervous system,
- replenishment of nutrients needed for the epidermis,
- acceleration of skin regeneration processes,
- strengthening hair, nails and bones,
- restraining the development and progression of the disease,
- improvement of metabolic processes and immunity,
- normalization of the liver and other organs.
What does the choice depend on?
Selection of vitamins and vitamin complexes in patients with psoriasis is carried out:
- after carrying out laboratory diagnostics, on a deficiency of vitamins in the body,
- given the intensity and severity of the disease,
- depending on the area of the affected skin,
- taking into account age, sex, general health.
In each case, substances from different groups are assigned to eliminate psoriatic manifestations:
- Fat-soluble group (vitamins A, D, E). They tend to accumulate in the body. Рекомендуется использовать в виде таблеток или капсул, реже – в виде инъекций ввиду высокой вероятности появления уплотнений в месте введения.
- Водорастворимой группы (витамины группы В, С, рутин). Практически не накапливаются в организме и довольно быстро выводятся.
Doctors often prescribe universal and most common drugs for oral administration:
- Multi-tabs complex. It contains basic vitamins of group B.
- Undevit. A unique pharmaceutical product in which there are vitamins A, B, C, E. The drug significantly reduces the severity of symptoms of the disease, and also improves the condition of the skin at the cellular level.
- Revit Vitamins A, E, C - its main components. Used in patients during exacerbations, with increasing symptoms of pathology. Provides rapid recovery of flaky dermis.
- Dekamevit. Multivitamin complex, which contains vitamins C, A, B, as well as folic acid. Reduces foci of skin rash and promotes rapid healing of the damaged epidermis.
Injectable form, intramuscularly or intravenously, mainly separate water-soluble vitamins are administered.
The use of drugs in this form accelerates the process of penetration into the bloodstream and the absorption of useful substances. Injections have an almost immediate impact - the patient's condition is rapidly improving after the first injection.
Vitamin therapy in the form of injections for psoriasis can be combined with the simultaneous intake of other medicines, including other injections.
Vitamin means for external use
Ointments, creams and gels can be enriched with vitamins and will be used for milder forms of the disease. With severe psoriasis, they are ineffective.
Such drugs may be prescribed:
- Containing vitamin D. Most popular - Calcipotriol and Dayvoneks. They slow down the processes of cell division and are applied exclusively on the areas of the skin affected by the disease, avoiding contact with areas of clean dermis.
- Nano-gel. A preparation containing vitamins and minerals, as well as silver ions. The unique combination of components quickly suppresses inflammation of the skin, and also provides a quick recovery of the dermis.
- Gels with retinol. For example, Tazaroten. It is used as part of the treatment of the underlying disease. Provides softening of coarse damaged skin. It is indicated for severe symptoms of the disease, often in combination with hormonal drugs.
- Chinese psoriasis ointment "King of the skin" or "Fufang" ("Clean body"). A positive effect on the course of the disease and have in its composition extracts from medicinal plants rich in essential vitamins.
It is advisable to combine the use of fortified ointments, creams and gels with drug therapy, phototherapy and spa treatment, since these drugs cannot cure psoriasis on their own.
Vitamins in food
Nourishing the body with essential vitamins for psoriasis will help not only pharmaceutical preparations, but also food.
Patient's diet should include a large number:
- fresh vegetables and fruits
- chicken eggs
- low-fat varieties of fish and meat,
- cereal and grain bread.
Food to replenish the body with certain vitamins:
1. Vitamin A Contained in large quantities in:
- fish oil,
- some vegetables.
2. Vitamins of group B contained in:
- black bread
- cottage cheese,
- chicken eggs
3. Vitamin D is present in large quantities in:
- egg yolks,
- fatty fish
- dairy and dairy products.
4. Vitamin E found in large quantities in:
5. Vitamin C contained in:
- sea buckthorn,
- dog rose
6. Rutin is present in large quantities in:
Vitamins - not a panacea, but one of the components of complex treatment. These substances can both benefit the body and harm it.
To prevent negative consequences, you should:
- refuse self-treatment and self-prescribing of vitamins,
- strictly observe the dosage recommended by the doctor in order to avoid disruption of the functions of organs,
- use vitamins of proven manufacturers, bought exclusively in pharmacies,
- observing the vitamin diet, it is necessary to take into account the risk of overdose while taking synthetic vitamin preparations and vitamin complexes.
Vitamin therapy is a long process that takes a lot of time, so you should not wait for an instant effect. The first improvements will be noticeable no earlier than in 2-3 months.
The use of vitamins offered by the modern pharmaceutical industry should be limited in patients with psoriasis in the following cases:
- increased risk of allergic reactions,
- severe pathologies of the liver and kidneys, other organs and body systems,
If you are hypersensitive to vitamin complexes and vitamins, the patient may experience the following adverse reactions:
- increased burning and itching at the site of psoriatic skin lesions,
- the appearance of puffiness
- skin rash,
- redness of the epidermis.
If the condition worsens after the start of taking vitamins, and the unpleasant symptoms of the disease become more pronounced, their use should be immediately stopped and the reaction of the body to the attending physician should be reported.
Reviews of the effectiveness of vitamins in the treatment of psoriasis
Olga, 44 years old. “I've been trying to get rid of psoriasis for about 10 years. I was always sure that skin pathology should be “attacked” by external means - ointments, lotions, creams. I was very surprised when I learned that vitamins can have a direct effect on the course of the disease. About 3 months I accept the vitamin complex Revit. The skin condition has improved markedly, the red spots have become much less. Now I also plan to review the diet and support the results of treatment with a vitamin diet. ”
Oleg, 34 years old. “I’m trying to cope with psoriasis from school. Any type of drug treatment gives a short-term result: the disease recedes literally for 1-2 months and again makes itself felt. Recently I got an appointment with a specialist who prescribed not typical tablets, creams and ointments, but vitamins and a therapeutic diet. I have been drinking vitamins A and E for a little more than a month. I have completed a course of injections of vitamins of group B. I am very pleased with the good effect. The spots on the body are almost completely gone. I plan to continue using vitamins in the future. ”
Vitamins for psoriasis provide substantial support to the human body in the treatment of skin pathology. Despite the apparent 100% usefulness, the intake of these substances should be coordinated with the doctor. Overdose can lead to sad consequences and provoke complications of psoriasis.
What vitamins are not enough for psoriasis?
Vitamins, groups of which are used against psoriasis, are very diverse. They should not only fill the lack of biologically active substances, but also have a positive effect on the nervous system. The specialist may prescribe individual elements for the scalp and nails, because it is these parts of the body that most often affects the disease.
In psoriasis, the human body needs the following vitamins:
- Vitamin A (retinol) and its derivatives. Retinol is a fat-dissolving substance. It is actively used in skin diseases. For the treatment of psoriasis, not only medicines are prescribed, but also some products containing vitamin A: butter, pepper, and liver. The greatest benefit comes from fish oil, which contains a huge amount of omega-3 acids.
- Vitamin D. Fat-soluble substance resistant to high temperatures. Vitamin is actively produced under the action of UV radiation, does not dissolve in water. The substance is a kind of regulator of phosphate and calcium metabolism, so that it has a positive effect on the nails, as well as the skin. In the treatment of vulgar (plaque) psoriasis, vitamin D3 is prescribed, which helps if the plaques cover no more than 40% of the body.
- Vitamin E. An important element that is a powerful natural antioxidant. The main property of this substance: stimulation of cellular metabolism, during which the skin is renewed. Vitamin E is rarely given at injections, since such injections are extremely painful for humans. The substance is contained in various oils and is produced in the form of an oil solution, which must be taken orally.
- Vitamin B. It promotes skin healing and a positive effect on the overall condition of the body. This water-soluble element is involved in the most important exchanges: fat, carbohydrate and protein. Contained in bread, meat, fish and various cereals. When dermatitis is mandatory prescribed vitamin B12, which has a positive effect on the nervous system.
All vitamins have a daily dose, which is strictly not recommended to break. The dosage is selected individually, it depends on the diet of the patient and the type of skin disease. The more nutrients a person consumes, the less medications he will have to take.
There are several groups of vitamins.
What vitamins do you need to drink for psoriasis?
The most effective vitamin complexes for the treatment of psoriasis must necessarily have a positive effect on skin regeneration, nail health, and the state of the nervous system. The process of therapy also includes additional substances, such as:
- a nicotinic acid,
- folic acid,
- succinic acid,
- magnesium sulfate,
- calcium chloride.
Elements from this list exist in the form of injections, tablets and special solutions, so that they can be applied in different ways. Additional substances are necessarily included in the course of psoriasis treatment, as they are involved in redox processes, help synthesize red blood cells, and accelerate the production of collagen.
The drug is available in tablets and capsules, contains vitamins A and E. The drug helps a lot in the treatment of psoriasis, it has an immunostimulating effect. With it, you can strengthen the health of nails, hair and skin.
Aevit is well suited for the treatment of psoriasis.
Aevit costs from 80 to 120 rubles. One pack contains 20 tablets.
The drug contains 11 different vitamins and 8 minerals. Affects the immune system, skin, nails and hair. Complivit is a medicine that fights rashes, affects the most important body exchanges and nourishes it with useful elements.
Complivit copes with skin rashes
This multivitamin complex costs from 150 to 200 rubles.
Methionine is prescribed for the treatment and prevention of liver diseases. Despite this, the drug is often prescribed for psoriasis. Methionine - is, in fact, vitamin U, which is necessary for the maintenance of life. This medication nourishes the body with amino acids that help in the treatment of various skin diseases.
Methionine will also help in treating the liver.
Undevit is a Russian product containing a complex of vitamins from groups A, B, C and E. It is produced in the form of dragees. The drug contains all the best elements that are needed for the treatment of dermatitis. It fights rashes of various types, strengthens the nervous and immune systems.
Even "neglected" psoriasis can be cured at home. Just do not forget to smear once a day.
Undevit contains a full set of vitamins
The cost of the drug: 50-80 rubles.
Ascorutin - tablets containing vitamins from groups C and P: ascorbic acid and rutin. These elements are well absorbed and have a complex effect on the disease. The drug is almost always prescribed for the treatment of skin diseases.
Askorutin cure skin diseases
Vitamin B5 regulates the central metabolic process at the cell level, and also normalizes the metabolism of tricarboxylic acids. Calcium Pantothenate is a part of Coenzyme A, a natural immunomodulator that can quickly restore the immune system. This substance is necessary for normal human life. Among contraindications, only individual intolerance is noted.
Vegetables are rich in vitamin B5
Vitamin is found in brewer's yeast, vegetables, legumes, cereals, meat, fish, and dairy products. The daily rate for children and adults is the same: no more than 10 mg.
Pyridoxine or vitamin B6 is available in the form of injection solution and tablets. This substance is actively involved in amino acid and fatty processes. It restores the skin and fights rashes from dermatitis. The derivative of pyridoxine (pyridoxal phosphate) is administered intramuscularly and has an accelerated effect.
Vitamin B6 is found in natural juices.
Vitamin B6 is found in natural juices, nuts, leafy green vegetables, fruits, and milk. The daily rate for children up to 10 years is 0.15 mg, for adolescents up to 18 years old - 1 mg, while adults can take up to 2.5 mg per day. The substance is better absorbed with a single reception with magnesium.
Vitamin B12 has a beneficial effect on the nervous system, strengthens the immune system and fights various pigmentation. The substance cyanocobalamin is contraindicated in erythrocytosis, angina, thrombophlebitis and poor blood clotting. At the same time, a low content of this vitamin in the body leads to negative consequences associated with the central nervous system.
Yeast is rich in vitamin B12
The substance is not contained in plant or animal products, and in algae, mold, yeast. Its recommended daily intake is 0.8 ng for children from 0 to 3 years old, 1 mcg for children from 3 to 8 years old, 1.5 mcg for adolescents under 18 and 2.5 mcg for adults.
Ointments and creams with vitamins for healing
Psoriasis remedies with gel and cream texture are of two types: hormonal and non-hormonal. The second are products containing vitamins. They do not act instantly, but they have a small number of side effects.
- Dayvoneks (1000 rubles for 30 g, contains vitamin D3),
- Ascorbic ointment (name - Ascorutin),
- Akriderm (ointment with vitamin D, average price: 150 rubles).
It is mainly used ointment and cream based on vitamin D.
"A few years ago, I had strange eruptions on my skin. I turned to a dermatologist, I was prescribed a treatment in which I had to eat a lot of money. The doctor prescribed various foreign remedies. I decided to dig and find analogues. As a result, I used: vitamin injections B5 and B12 (they were pricked by my nurse friend), salicylic ointment, Undevit (highly recommended). I followed a strict vitamin diet. All these drugs helped me. "
"I started psoriasis at the age of 28 (now I am 31). As a result, I began to communicate with people on the forum, and then I discovered various cheap means. I took vitamin complexes (Komlivit, Aevit), smeared skin with ascorbic ointment. Of course, psoriasis did not go away. But now I can remove all the symptoms of the disease with the help of proven agents. "
“I have been sick with psoriasis for several years. Before, the disease manifested itself very strongly: there was itching, the skin was constantly reddening and flaky. Then I started to prick vitamins B1, B5. Methionine took, but I advise them not to get involved (to take a course no more than once a year). "
What are the vitamins deficient in psoriasis?
In case of skin diseases, the patient's body requires a certain amount of useful substances capable of restoring water and greasy balance, increasing the tone of the epidermis and triggering cell regeneration. The most important vitamins for a patient with psoriasis are presented in the table.
Vitamins in the treatment of psoriasis
Attention! Vitamin preparations are required to include in the treatment of psoriasis, but when you need the exact dose of active substances. An insufficient or increased amount of the drug can lead to ineffective therapy and intoxication of the body.
What vitamins are essential in the treatment of psoriasis?
In addition to the above vitamins, in treating skin problems and especially with psoriasis, you also need to drink the following beneficial substances:
- Nicotinic acid, which can cause cell renewal and beneficially affect the patient's nervous system,
- Folic acid, which has a positive effect on the entire body, skin, nails and helps in the production of collagen,
- Amber acid, which helps in the process of skin regeneration and better nutrition,
- Magnesium sulfate, responsible for a stable psycho-emotional state,
- Calcium chloride, which strengthens cell membranes, promotes proper nutrition of cells and their rapid recovery.
The described beneficial substances are available in the form of injections, solution and tablets. The specific form is determined taking into account the complexity of psoriasis and the age of the patient.
Attention! Despite the real benefits, it is impossible to carry out only monotherapy with these elements, since vitamins A, E, B, D are most important.
Vitamins of group B and their advantage
Of particular importance for patients with psoriasis is this group of vitamins. It has the main stimulating effect and guarantees recovery:
- Vitamin B1, it is required to prick it every other day, the recommended course of therapy is 10-15 injections, after use the water-salt balance is established,
- Vitamin B2, participates in cell division, triggers metabolic processes, a course of treatment for 10-15 injections,
- Vitamin B5, participates in redox processes, treatment is continued for three weeks,
- Vitamin B6, выводит из организма вредный холестерин, колоть витамин требуется через день в течение месяца,
- Витамин B12, normalizes the blood composition, starts the production of amino acids and nucleins, regulates metabolic processes, the course of treatment is strictly individual,
- Vitamin B13, is responsible for the correct processing of proteins, is produced in the form of tablets, the exact doses are determined by a specialist, the course of therapy is 4 weeks,
- Vitamin B15 used to saturate the cells with oxygen, at the same time the production of glycogen and creatine phosphate. Vitamin A also reduces the irritability of the skin in psoriasis from exposure to chemicals. The duration of use of the drug is one month.
Attention! Vitamins of group B are required to be taken according to a strictly individual scheme, since it is required to take into account the intensity of the manifestation of the disease and the sensitivity of the patient to the active substance.
The most effective vitamins in the form of tablets
Also available in capsule form. The main active ingredients of the drug are vitamins A and E. They have an immunostimulating effect, due to which the skin tone increases, the peeling disappears, the inflammatory process gradually goes away.
Only suitable for complex use. Aevit is required to take one tablet for a month.
The most suitable for the treatment of psoriasis vitamin complex, which consists of vitamins of groups A, C, B, folic and nicotinic acids.
When using Dekamevita, a rapid decrease in psoriatic lesions is observed, the inflammatory process goes away, cellular nutrition is established. How to take it with psoriasis, it is better to check with your doctor, because, unlike Aevita, this complex can cause strong skin reactions.
The drug is available in the form of capsules, is prescribed exclusively for severe forms of psoriasis. The drug also fights psoriatic erythroderma, and psoriatic pustules. Doses of the drug and the course of treatment are selected under the supervision of the attending physician.
Using Atsitretin requires careful use of contraceptive methods, since the active substance has a serious negative effect on the developing fetus.
Also a strong anti-psoriasis drug. Appointed only in the absence of problems with the liver and stomach.
The composition of Undevita includes vitamins A, B, C, D, nicotinic acid. The drug has a general strengthening effect on the body, reduces the activity of the sebaceous glands, eliminates the dryness of the epidermis.
Take Undevit required once a day for a month.
The drug is prescribed to maintain the liver, to reduce the appearance of intoxication and start the process of cellular renewal. After entering the body, Methionine saturates the cells with amino acids, which not only inhibits psoriasis, but also aging of the skin.
Dosages of the medicinal product are selected individually, taking into account the full history of the patient.