There are a lot of viruses that spoil human life. HPV 51 is one of them. Papillomavirus is an epitheliotropic virus that affects the skin integument, the oral cavity and genitals. Currently, science knows more than 100 types of diseases caused by the virus, which are divided into skin and anogenital types. HPV 51 strains are an anogenital infection with a high oncogenic risk.
Essence of pathology
HPV 51 is manifested by the formation of warts and genital warts; they can occur in both men and women. Virologists identified three varieties of HPV 51: viral papilloma, pointed and flat. We will talk about each of them below:
- Viral papilloma. It is difficult to diagnose, because it is almost impossible to distinguish it from normal skin areas, it does not show any swelling and in most cases looks like a protective reaction of the body to various stimuli. As soon as the protective functions of the body are activated, viral papillomas simply disappear, but with a decrease in immunity they return.
- Genital warts. This is a pretty dangerous education. It can occur in different parts of the body, but most often it appears in places that can be injured during intimacy - the pubic part, the penis. A condyloma can be either single or multiple, as far as their size is concerned, this can be either small formations (about 1 mm) or large centimeter growths. Large condylomas look like cauliflower inflorescence or cockscomb, they are attached to the human body with a thin leg, so they are very easy to injure, which causes bleeding.
- Flat papilloma. This formation most often occurs on the cervix. If the presence of flat papillomas is diagnosed, it means that the virus has been present in the body for a long time, and pathological changes have occurred in the cervix. The danger of flat papillomas is that a person may not always detect them, they do not cause any symptoms, but after a while they degenerate into a malignancy, as a rule, only then does the diagnosis begin.
Ways of infection
Infection with a virus usually occurs during intimacy with an infected partner. And any kind of sexual contact is dangerous, including oral and anal. It is not necessary that the virus can be obtained with unprotected sex, it can be transmitted by contact of the mucous membranes. The use of barrier contraception does not protect a person from infection. Domestic transmission virologists exclude.
Diagnosis of HPV
To confirm or deny papillomavirus 51 strains, it is necessary to carry out some diagnostic procedures. It is extremely important to determine the genotype of the virus, it will depend on this, how high the risk of developing cancer.
A visual examination does not always give a complete picture of the presence of viruses in the human body, so the patient must pass the following laboratory tests:
- PCR. This method allows you to determine the DNA of HPV 51, even with its very low activity. For analysis, a specialist will require blood, urine, vaginal discharge, seminal fluid. The analysis provides information on the approximate age of the virus and whether it is in acute or chronic form.
- Digene-test. Informs about the possibility of a malignant process, the clinical load of the virus and helps to choose the right treatment.
If necessary, histological examination is carried out. The women are sampled for examination in a gynecological chair (if you need to take an analysis from the cervix, a colposcopy is done), in men a smear is taken from the urethra. With timely diagnosis, it is possible to isolate cells that have undergone a change, and to determine the malignant process in the early stages.
Symptoms of virus infection
Almost always HPV is not accompanied by any symptoms, except for the occurrence of tumors that appear with a decrease in immunity, but sometimes the symptoms are still present in men and women.
HPV type 51 in women and men is manifested as follows:
- burning sensation and itching occur in the genital area
- there may be a selection of atypical nature,
- there are problems with urination and unpleasant or painful feelings during intimacy,
Female genital warts appear in the vagina, on the cervix, affecting the urethra, anus, perineum, vulva, rectum.
In men, education may appear on the foreskin, bridle, head of the penis or in the anus.
Treatment of papillomavirus
Treatment of HPV is prescribed individually, while the doctor takes into account the clinical picture, the general condition of the patient, and also takes into account the presence of chronic pathologies in the body. Treatment of human papillomavirus is complex, it is aimed not only at removing the virus from the body, but also at activating the protective forces.
How to treat a virus should only be explained by a doctor; self-treatment is fraught with a worsening of the situation.
Remove formations in the following ways:
Sometimes the formations are excised surgically, but after such an intervention, scars may remain on the skin. If the diagnostic results show that the patient has malignant cells, then the formation is removed with a part of healthy tissue, in this case either a scalpel or a radio wave knife is used. Sometimes the doctor recommends cauterization of the formation, for this purpose Solkoderm, Salicylic or Trichloroacetic acid is used.
The following drugs are used to treat papillomavirus:
The first drug is made from plant materials, is used to remove anogenital formations, and the second drug has antiviral, antitumor and antibacterial action. Since the papilloma virus often develops as a result of a drop in immunity, the patient is prescribed immunomodulatory drugs.
I must say that curing the papilloma virus is completely impossible, if it has already entered the body, it will remain there forever.
All treatment is aimed only at alleviating the symptoms and increasing the body resistance.
Is papilloma cancer?
Most likely no. All types of HPV can be divided into three groups depending on oncogenicity (likelihood of developing cancer):
- The first non-oncogenic group. Papillomaviruses 1,2,3,4,5 types never cause cancer.
- The second group of low carcinogenicity. These are viruses of types 6,11,42, 43,44. These HPV strains rarely cause cancer. In rare cases, they lead to cell mutations, but the likelihood of this is small.
- The third group is high-risk HPV. Viruses of types 16 and 18 have a high oncogenic activity. Papilomavirus 51 belongs to the same group.
The latter group of HPV is a common cause of cervical cancer. For men, HPV is less dangerous, although there are cases of oncology of the bladder caused by the papillomavirus.
I have papillomas. What to do?
Consult a doctor. Only a specialist will be able to determine the type and specificity of tumors, as well as send for analysis to detect the virus.
To understand whether the warts on the body are dangerous, you can do it yourself. To do this, answer the following questions:
- What part of the body rash? Papillomas on the skin of the hands or feet are rarely associated with dangerous strains of HPV. You can handle them yourself. Warts on the face and neck are also not dangerous. However, it is better to entrust the removal of growths on open areas of the body to a professional so that a scar does not remain. The appearance of papillomas on the mucous membranes (oral cavity, intimate areas) is a serious reason to seek medical help.
- What are the tumors? Flat and hanging warts are not dangerous. HPV high oncogenic risk characterized by genital papillomas or warts. These formations protrude by 0.3–1 cm above the skin or mucous membranes. They are compared in shape with cockscomb or broccoli.
Detection of genital warts on your body is a reason to immediately visit a dermatologist. Women need to make an appointment with a gynecologist. Despite the fact that other types of papillomas rarely cause dangerous diseases, we recommend that you contact a specialist, do not self-medicate.
If you want to improve the condition of your hair, special attention should be paid to shampoos that you use.
A frightening figure - in 97% of shampoos of famous brands are substances that poison our body. The main components, due to which all the troubles on the labels are designated as sodium lauryl sulfate, sodium laureth sulfate, coco sulfate. These chemicals destroy the structure of the curls, the hair becomes brittle, lose elasticity and strength, the color fades. But the worst thing is that this stuff gets into the liver, heart, lungs, accumulates in the organs and can cause cancer.
We advise you to abandon the use of funds in which these substances are located. Recently, the experts of our editorial office analyzed the sulfate-free shampoos, where the first place was taken by the funds from the company Mulsan Cosmetic. The only manufacturer of all-natural cosmetics. All products are manufactured under strict quality control and certification systems.
We recommend to visit the official online store mulsan.ru. If you doubt the naturalness of your cosmetics, check the expiration date, it should not exceed one year of storage.
I do not have papillomas. HPV does not threaten me?
The danger of human papillomavirus is that it is often asymptomatic. The absence of lesions on the body does not mean that your body is not infected. According to the World Health Organization, 90 percent of the world's population are carriers of HPV. Papillomavirus may not manifest itself for years, but the carrier is able to infect other people.
HPV can be diagnosed, its type and degree of oncogenicity can be determined using two tests:
- PCR study. A vaginal or penile smear is taken from patients and sent to the laboratory. This is a classical analysis, it is time-tested, however, sometimes it gives a false-positive or false-negative result.
- Digene-test - a modern study that allows you to detect the presence of a virus and determine its concentration with minimal error.
PCR analysis is prescribed to all pregnant women who have registered with antenatal clinics. Papillomavirus is dangerous for the development of the fetus: it can be transmitted to the baby during labor. Therefore, women with a diagnosed HPV are prescribed cesarean section and special treatment.
How dangerous is HPV 51?
HPV type 51 in women what is it? This papillomavirus 51, it belongs to the types of high carcinogenic risk virus. This type of HPV develops in the skin and mucous membranes. Women suffer from this disease, in rare cases - men. Its danger is that the growths that it causes can turn into cancer. Such diseases lead to infertility and may result in the death of the patient.
How does HPV type 51 enter the body?
Papillomavirus is transmitted only through blood or sexual contact. It is impossible to get infected in a household way. Therefore, precautions are the same as in the case of other sexually transmitted diseases. HPV can be obtained if you engage in unprotected sex, including anal and oral.
HPV type 51 in women is a big danger. But this does not mean that men can not be afraid of him. HPV type 51 in men in the body can not manifest itself, however, the carrier is a carrier. Once in the blood of your partner, it can cause irreversible changes and be fraught with deadly diseases. It all depends on her immunity.
In most cases, immunity stops the development of the disease, a person becomes an asymptomatic carrier. But if the body is weakened as a result of a cold, hypothermia, stress, lack of sleep, HPV begins to act.
The first symptom - the appearance of painless formations - genital warts. In another they are called genital warts. While not cured, neoplasms can mutate, affect the internal genital organs and cause the growth of a malignant tumor. So 51 type of virus is dangerous hormonal disruption in the body of a woman and can lead to cervical cancer. This is a serious disease that, even when it was discovered in a timely manner, requires complex treatment, removal of the entire internal reproductive system.
Among the causes of the spread of HPV 51, a number of scientists name abortions. An operation that is not carried out under the sterile conditions of a medical clinic can be mechanically damaged by uterine tissue. Scars and scars, in turn, become the medium for the development of the virus.
Treatment of HPV 51 types
The carcinogenic strain of human papillomavirus is rarely detected early in the course of infection. Condylomas covering the mucous membranes of the genitals and changes in the cervix will be visible when viewed on a gynecological chair, but many neglect regular visits to antenatal clinics. When the papillomas begin to damage the skin around the genitals, the patient seeks help, and serious treatment is usually required:
- Education is removed surgically. Together with papilloma, they cut out all nearby affected tissue.
- If the tumor process in the body has gone beyond the boundaries of the affected organ, in other words, when metastases are detected, chemotherapy or radiation therapy (if the tumor is large) is used.
Typically, HPV 51 types are asymptomatic. According to the WHO, this strain of the virus infected 12 percent of the inhabitants of the Earth. Only in 0.2 percent of cases, the papillomavirus 51 progresses and threatens with complications. To prevent the development of cancer, you need to appear to your doctor if you suspect. If you begin to treat genital warts in the early stages, they can be removed in time without harm to the body.
For this use:
- Laser. This is a popular treatment for genital warts. The wart is burned out by the root. Healthy tissue remains intact. There is no bleeding when papilloma is removed by a laser, there is no wound left.
- A liquid nitrogen. The method of cryodestruction is based on the effect of low temperatures on the body of the wart. The rehabilitation period lasts a little longer compared to the previous method.
- Radio wave therapy. After the manipulation of the radonoid, a dry crust remains from the wart, which disappears within a few days, leaving healthy skin underneath.
Human papillomavirus 51 types remain in the body forever. Against him there is no effective drug. The method of treatment is aimed at removing all neoplasms and maintaining general immunity.
This means a healthy lifestyle and regular examination by a doctor. HPV is not as innocuous as it may seem. Remember about prevention, and if you have a daughter, take her to a vaccine that will protect against the most dangerous strains of the virus. Vaccination is carried out in private clinics. Need to instill before the onset of sexual activity. Girls are usually vaccinated at 9 years old.
Causes of HPV type 51 in men
The causes of papillomavirus are infection from the carrier or transmission from the sexual partner. HPV type 51 is more often found in women, rarely diagnosed in men, most of them are carriers of the virus without external manifestations. When papillomas are injured on the genitals, the stronger sex develops clinical symptoms with signs of malignancy.
Among the etiological factors of the appearance of HPV are:
- sexual intercourse with an infection carrier,
- developing cutaneous papilloma with a decrease in immunity against the background of associated diseases, autoimmune aggression, endocrine pathology,
- transmission from mother to fetus during labor, while HPV may be in the sleeping phase for a long time.
Infection with the use of common objects with 51 types is impossible - only through sexual contact, this distinguishes 51 types of virus from other strains.
What is dangerous human papillomavirus 51
The risk of infection with human papillomavirus type 51 is a high risk of developing a malignant process - cancer of the cervix or penis with rapid metastasis to neighboring organs.
51 types of HPV are constantly progressing, multiplying intracellularly, without the skin manifestations of papillomatosis, with a slight decrease in immunity groups of warts appear, which tend to grow rapidly, merge, form giant forms. Causing physiological discomfort (impossibility of sexual intercourse, decreased libido), psychological disorders (depression, discomfort from the localization of formations in the groin).
Symptoms and diagnosis of hpv 51
The clinical picture of papillomatosis in men and women is manifested by symptoms:
- pain when urinating with imperative urging with the presence of papillomas in the urethra,
- pain and bleeding (with injuries of papillomatous growths) during intercourse,
- periodic bleeding.
The diagnostic complex of studies is prescribed by the doctor to diagnose the type of HPV, determine the severity of the process, the prevalence of papillomavirus in the body, in order to determine the malignancy of papillomas:
- external examination, with the help of assistive devices (dermatoscope, colposcopy, inspection in mirrors), with simultaneous smear taking, biopsy material for cytology, histological analysis of HPV,
- polymerase chain reaction (normal analysis is negative),
- important is the diagnosis to determine the genotype, the DNA of the virus,
- special rapid tests to study the varieties of HPV strains (pap-test, DJ-test).
When receiving a positive result of hpv 51 research, the doctor determines the further tactics of treatment, selects the optimal scheme of drug therapy, the way to remove growths from the patient.
Antiviral and immunostimulating drugs
Immunostimulating, antiviral drugs for HPV-51 are used mainly in oral form or in the form of ointments for local use. Cautious substances and cryopreparations (cryo-pham, podophyllin, condilin, kolomak) can injure the delicate mucous membrane, thin skin of the anogenital zone.
Apply these drugs:
- Panavir, Immunal, Flavozid, Epigen-intim, Immunoflazid, Likopid, Isoprinzin, Viferon, Immunoglobulin - to stimulate the immune system, remove the source of HPV reproduction,
- Viferon, Ganaferon, Tsikloferon in candlesticks ointments locally for exfoliation of the keratinous layer,
- Oxolinic ointment, Cycloferone ointment - to stop the intracellular reproduction of HPV.
Removal of growths on the body
Surgical excision with a scalpel is carried out with large growths. Papilloma, surrounding tissue is excised. The postoperative period lasts from 14 to 60 days (depending on the severity, regenerative properties of the organism, the volume of excision of the tissue). The operation is performed under general anesthesia (epidural anesthesia, intravenous anesthesia).
Against the background of immunostimulating drugs, external growths of HPV 51 are removed using hardware techniques. Hardware techniques are distinguished by minimal invasiveness, fast recovery, removal without the formation of postoperative scars:
- cryodestruction with liquid nitrogen is carried out in several sessions, the growth is necrotized under the influence of low temperatures,
- Laser coagulation is the best option, which allows you to eliminate even the deep forms of formations,
- electrosection is rarely due to pain in the intimate area,
- radio wave removal,
- chemical moxibustion with acids.
Precautions in the presence of a virus in the body
In the presence of HPV-51 in the body, it is necessary to follow the rules for preventing progression, to carefully handle the existing formations:
- observe the rules of personal hygiene (frequent change of underwear, do not use public razors to avoid injuries, transfer HPV to a healthy person),
- in the presence of large, easily traumatized growths, consult with your doctor about methods of eliminating lesions,
- prophylactically once a year or when there are reasons for concern (the presence of new symptoms, change in the shape of papillomas or color, itching, injury), consult a doctor,
- to lead a healthy lifestyle, maintain immunity through a balanced diet, feasible sports loads, rehabilitation of chronic infection foci,
- Do not wipe the papillomas with aggressive antiseptics (alcohol, cosmetics, abrasives).
Timely diagnosis, treatment of atypical formations can quickly and effectively get rid of unwanted papillomas without consequences. You do not need to self-medicate or try to remove the growths yourself - this can lead to their traumatization, provocation of malignant processes, which inevitably leads to the surgical excision of the affected tissues, the use of chemotherapeutic drugs.
Features of the HPV 51 DNA type: what is it
This type of virus is a DNA structure in the envelope and a living cell is necessary for its existence. In this regard, the virus needs a path of entry into the place of activation.
If a woman’s immune system is weak, then The disease is triggered by the following factors:
- Sex with unfamiliar partners.
- Intimate relationships without remedies.
- Gynecological diseases.
- Scanty nutrition.
- Long-term medication.
- Frequent abortions.
- Hormonal disruptions.
You can even catch the virus by household means., in contact with the injured area of the skin with warts. But it should be noted that this happens extremely rarely.
If untreated, the neoplasms begin to mutate and damage the genitals, causing malignant tumors.
Type 51 virus is very dangerous. Even if it is timely detected, treatment is difficult. Sometimes you have to remove the entire sexual system.
Often the virus spreads during abortions. If the safety precautions are not observed, then bleeding occurs. On the cervix there is a scar, which will become an attractive place to activate the virus 51 type.
Symptoms and typical manifestations
The signs of HPV 51 depend on the location of the growths. On the external genitals, in the anus area and on the inner thighs, they appear as follows:
Flat papillomas. First there is a scattering of solid plaques.
Then they rise above the surface of the skin and turn brown.
In the absence of treatment, papillomas begin to grow together and form a crusty crust.
Genital warts. Such formations usually grow in groups and look like cockscomb.
These condylomas do not differ in color from the skin, only slightly more shiny. Neoplasms are growing rapidly.
Solitary warts appear very quickly, sometimes 6 hours after the first symptom. But groups of growths sometimes take up to 2 years to form.
Therefore, it is necessary to undergo regular check-ups at the gynecologist.
Phases of infection
Feature of the strain is that the disease develops in stages.
- The initial stage passes without symptoms. There is no cause for concern.
- Then follows a period of incubation. Already manifested signs of the disease, which are visible to the naked eye.
- The virus type 51 cells begin to interact with the cells of the body at the gene level. The koilocytosis develops.
- The final phase can last for several years and will depend on the immunity that inhibits the activity of the virus. During this period there is a change in the structure of the skin cell, and there is a risk of the formation of a malignant tumor. It is urgent to begin treatment.
Unfortunately, an infected person becomes a carrier of the virus throughout life.
This type of high-risk cancer virus. Women often suffer from this disease. The danger of HPV 51 in the regeneration of growth in a cancer. Pathology also causes infertility, and sometimes can be fatal.
Virus often can cause the development of the following diseases:
- oncology of the cervix,
- dysplasia of the uterus,
- cancers in the vaginal area,
- anal neoplasia.
Methods of treatment of human papillomavirus
How to live on and what to do when a disease is detected? In the first stage, the virus is difficult to detect: no itching, no pain. Infection is detected when skin formations are already appearing. and mucous membranes of the genitals. Therefore, therapy focuses on their elimination.
The treatment must be complex, and is directed not only at the removal of papillomas, but also an increase in immunity, otherwise repetition of manifestations cannot be avoided. Therefore, immunostimulating preparations are prescribed, as well as vitamin complexes. Naturally, not to do without antiviral drugs.
If the growths are small, then use medications. In other cases, papillomas must be removed in the clinic, since treatment with these drugs does not lead to a positive result.
Among the drugs most popular drugs:
- Salicylic ointment.
- Trichloroacetic acid.
They have a cauterizing property.and they should be applied very carefully. Apply precisely on the affected area of the skin, otherwise you can get burned by nearby tissues. It is advisable to entrust the treatment of mucous areas to the doctor.
When the papillomas begin to change color and dry, the use of drugs should be stopped. This process indicates a positive outcome. Soon the growth will disappear.
If within a week, drug treatment does not give a successful result, you will have to resort to removing the growth in the hospital.
The reasons for the elimination of papilloma are:
- big size,
- increase in the number of growths
- tests indicate a cancer.
Traditional removal methods are used:
- Laser therapy This is the most effective method of removing genital warts. Papilloma is burned out by the root. The procedure prevents damage to healthy tissues, no bleeding is observed and no wound remains.
- Cryodestruction The body of the papilloma is affected by liquid nitrogen.
- Radio wave therapy. Papillomas turn into dry crusts, which quickly fall away.
Sometimes surgery is necessary, after which scars usually remain. Radiation therapy is used in oncology.
It should be noted that even after these procedures, women need to use protective equipment for several years.
Research centers are involved to create a vaccine that can withstand the virus 51 type. But as long as this does not work out, the virus has structural features and is difficult to reproduce in the laboratory.
HPV 51 is transmitted through sexual contact. From this it follows that you need to follow simple rules:
- it is desirable to have a permanent partner
- sexual contact only with protective equipment
- time to treat sexually transmitted diseases,
- eliminate sex with an infected man.
Treatment significantly reduces the activity of the strain and its external manifestations, but it is completely impossible to get rid of the disease. Penetrated into the body, HPV 51 remains in it for life.
therefore need to maintain the immune system and keep activeby eliminating bad habits. Only in this case, the virus will not be able to manifest itself.
To eliminate the parasitism of the virus in the body, you need to lead a healthy sex life and maintain immunity at a high level.
There are rare cases when a virus is destroyed by the body without the use of medications. But it is not worth hoping for this and it is better to start treatment at an early stage of the disease.
HPV 51 type - features of the viral strain
HPV is more commonly detected in women, but infection occurs from sexual contact with a man. Human papillomavirus in women in gynecology of 51 types is not transmitted by contact-household means, but it can be infected in public baths, saunas, and swimming pools.
Penetration into the body is possible through blood and other biological secretions of the virus carrier. If partners often practice oral sex, then virus 51 can lead to the appearance of tumors in the larynx, loss of voice.
A sign of viral infection in women is a change in the mucous membranes of the dysplastic type.
External manifestations in the form of human papillomavirus foci may cover:
Progressive activity of viral infection due to reduced immunity:
- chronic pathologies of internal organs,
- Oncology of another genesis,
- systemic diseases
- long-term drug therapy.
Type 51 virus refers to oncogenic strains, provoking irreversible changes in the epithelial layer of the cervix after 7-12 years.
In women, 51 viral strains cause:
- Dysplastic mucosal change,
- Anal neoplasia of the epithelial layer,
- Cancer of the uterus or cervical canal,
- Malignant neoplasms in the vagina or rectal lumen.
Many women with viral infections of reproductive age have problems with conception, serious violations of the menstrual cycle. When infected during pregnancy, gestation ends in miscarriage or premature birth. With a preserved pregnancy, the child often has pathologies and malformations incompatible with life.
Viral infection creates a serious threat to the health of women, causing the development of cancer. Given the long asymptomatic course, many women go to the doctor already at the stage of irreversible changes and tumor-like growth of the epithelium.
Symptoms of human papillomavirus infection are usually mild, do not have a bright picture. The only thing that women notice is the appearance of tumors on the genitals, on the genital lips, on the skin of the perianal space. Before the appearance of rashes, there is a slight tingling and even local soreness.
The nature of the symptomatic picture is directly dependent on the type of rash.:
- Flat growths. At the initial stage, the rash is reminiscent of a hard-to-structure rash with a rough surface. The plaques somewhat rise above the surface of the skin, have a brownish or red tint. With a progressive course, papilloma pathologies often coalesce, resembling a dried and loose crust. Pathological rash has an unpleasant appearance.
- Warts. Galls with a pointed body significantly protrude above the surface of the body, painted in a reddish or bodily tone. Often, genital warts are combined into whole conglomerates, growing quickly and crowded. When crowded arrangement such growths resemble cocks combs.
Sometimes it may take as long as a week for an itch to develop a characteristic growth. On average, multiple neoplasms form about 1.5-2 years.
Filamentous and simple papillomas with virus 51 types practically do not arise. This is possible with the combined cross-infection, when several strains are involved in the pathogenic activity at once.
On the internal organs of the reproductive system, papillomas cause dysplasia and other symptomatic manifestations.:
- pain during intercourse,
- stabbing pains for whatever reason
- itching and burning in the urethra.
With the appearance of the last symptoms, tumor development often takes place. In this case, it is important to immediately consult a gynecologist for a thorough diagnosis.
Typically, papillomas are easily identified externally, so many women themselves notice tumors when washing, shaving. However, women take them for pimples and do not attach much importance to such rashes. There are cases of self-amputation of growths and their disappearance after a while.
To identify the type of pathogen conduct the following tests:
- Pap test - smear from the cervical canal to determine atypical cells.
- Daigen test - A brush from the endocervix with a special brush to determine the type, volume of viral particles.
- Polymerase chain reaction - blood test for the determination of antibodies to viral cells at the DNA level.
Additionally, endoscopic examination methods are conducted to detect tumors in the uterine cavity, cervical canal. During endoscopy, biopsy samples are taken for detailed histological examination. If necessary, hold a consultation with an oncologist, a dermatovenerologist.
Treatment of HPV 51 types in women individually, depends on the degree of complications, localization of pathological growths, the level of cancer risk.
The disease, like the human papillomavirus type 16 in women, cannot be cured, but proper and adequate therapy can suppress the activity of viral strains and prevent irreversible changes in the epithelium at the cellular level.
The following drugs are prescribed for treatment:
All of these drugs can be used in the form of tablets, suppositories, ointments and solutions for local use. Drugs have antiviral and immunomodulatory effects in HPV.
With small growths, as well as in the absence of a serious threat to health, conservative treatment methods are used.
Popular pharmacy drugs are:
- salicylic zinc ointment,
- trichloroacetic acid,
- zinc paste 2%,
- Cantharidin ointment.
Attention! All local preparations are applied dotted only on the area of the rash. Medicinal treatment of mucous membranes requires special care, so it is important to accurately follow the dosage. After changing the color of the papilloma and its drying, self-induction occurs.
Type 51 virus is treated only by conservative methods, however, pathological growths are often removed to treat external manifestations.
Such manipulations include:
- laser removal,
- scalp removal,
- endoscopic methods of removing the loopback method for the internal localization of papillomas,
- chemical removal method.
Unfortunately, no surgical technique affects the activity of viral strains, but eliminates only the external manifestations of the infection. That is why the treatment of HPV is always complex, aimed not only at aesthetic correction, but also at inhibiting the intracellular activity of the virus.
How to live and what to do?
The detected viral infection of 51 types is not a sentence for a woman. The prognosis is almost always favorable with timely diagnosis even before cancer cell transformations. In a cancer tumor, the prognosis is poor.
The main prevention of infection is vaccination and timely visits to the gynecologist's office. Against the background of absolute health, it is enough to consult a doctor 1-2 times a year. A blood test for antibodies to a viral infection is a simple and effective method for detecting human papillomavirus infection.
If the infection has already happened, it is important for women to follow all the recommendations of the doctor. During pregnancy, a woman should visit a gynecologist at least once every 3 months.
Additional information about oncogenic and non-oncogenic HPV strains in this video:
The virus of strain 51 is difficult to treat, but with the right therapy it is possible to significantly reduce the effect of the viral load on the body, to eliminate the development of an oncological process. Against the background of antiviral therapy, it is important to eliminate promiscuous sex, have sex with a condom, and if possible avoid sex at all.
How to treat papillomas on the penis, read in this article.