What affects the health of a woman? Work, taking care of children and elderly parents, domestic problems - all this falls on the fragile female shoulders. And stress, fatigue and lack of sleep adversely affect our health.
What does the female body need at different periods of life? How to improve well-being, to establish the work of the reproductive system and it is easier to transfer menopause with the help of medicinal plants - not everyone is aware of this. In this article we will talk about what herbs are useful for women's health, as well as how to use them.
Herbs for women's health and beauty
In women of different ages, problems in the female part are not the same: young girls often suffer from pain during menstruation, some older women cannot become pregnant, and women of pre-retirement and retirement age suffer from manifestations of menopause.
Today, herbal medicine is included in the complex treatment of many female problems. But medicinal plants should be used wisely: you need to know which herbs to drink for women's health and how to take them correctly.
Medicinal plants for menstruation and PMS
Fatigue, irritability, sometimes reaching aggressiveness - all these are symptoms of PMS. And then there are pains and cramps that can last for several days. Want to reduce these symptoms or even get rid of them? Medicinal herbs to help you!
The following plants will help restore your well-being:
- Fir speeds up metabolism, has a diuretic effect, helps reduce pain during menstruation. Essential oils included in its composition, relieve tension, improve mood. Infusions and decoctions of fir paws are used to add to a relaxing bath, which should be taken before the start of menstruation.
- Valerian root reduces emotional manifestations of premenstrual syndrome, relaxes, helps to sleep.
- Tansy contributes to the normalization of the disturbed menstrual cycle.
- Turnip used for heavy bleeding during menstruation, which are accompanied by severe cramps. The plant is very important for beauty: it strengthens the hair and nails. Sometimes an infusion of agrimony is used during weight loss, as it speeds up the metabolism.
- Sorrel helps to eliminate pain. It can be used fresh or as a decoction.
- Knotweed root is drunk during heavy periods.
Plants to restore fertility
Women who dream of having a baby are sometimes prescribed herbal infusions in addition to the main therapy. What medicinal plants will help restore reproductive function? Here is a list of the most effective ones:
- Borovaya uterus with coursework, it restores the correct functioning of the female genital glands, which increases the chance of getting pregnant. Please note: pregnant women (second and third trimester) can not use this herb!
- The root of the red brush Recommended for the treatment of hormonal diseases. The plant accelerates the onset of pregnancy.
- Sea buckthorn leaves supply the future mother's body with vitamins, normalize hormones.
- Plantain helps to eliminate inflammation in the genital ducts, which often cause infertility.
Herbs for pregnant women
Every pregnant woman experienced constipation and edema. Another unpleasant syndrome is toxicosis. Not sure how to handle these problems? Of course, with the help of medicinal plants!
Doctors sometimes prescribe Altai herbs for women's health, but plants from other regions are also effective. Here are some of them:
- Loosestrife removes toxic compounds, reduces nausea.
- Lily of the valley leaves improve blood circulation in the mother and fetus, help with edema.
- Ginger root reduces the manifestations of toxicosis.
- Fennel removes toxins, normalizes digestion. Infusions are effective against constipation, help to get rid of swelling.
- Wild strawberry helps to cope with iron deficiency anemia, which often develops in women after childbirth.
Medicinal plants during menopause
If you know firsthand what climax is, then the following list of useful herbs is for you:
- Dyagil contains estrogens that regulate the synthesis of female hormones.
- Hop cones normalize hormones and metabolism, are effective against headaches.
- Buckthorn bark reduces hot tides.
- Cyanosis helps calm down, returns sleep.
- Oregano also has a relaxing effect.
- Chestnut Recommended for uterine bleeding associated with the appearance of tumors during menopause.
Useful rules of intimate hygiene
1) Rinse only with warm water, in the direction of "front to back."
On critical days, do not take a bath, try not to swim in the pool and even more so in the open pond, even if you rely on hygienic tampons.
2) Use a private towel for intimate hygiene. It should always be perfectly clean and soft.
3) Never wash your genitals with sponges or sponges: this is completely useless, but scratches and damage to your tender mucous membrane can be easily obtained - and this is a paradise for all sorts of infectious agents. Of course, if you use a sisal washcloth to treat the bikini area between epilations, this is normal, but you should not wash the genitals with a washcloth.
4) When you wash intimate parts of the body, do not direct the water jet directly into the vagina. This not only flushes out the necessary protective lubricant, but also helps to get into the vagina various pathogens of infections and inflammatory diseases.
If you really need to clear the vagina, then do it with the help of douching, using an infusion of medicinal herbs. For douching, use only boiled water, but not hot, but close to body temperature. Do not wipe dry genitals after washing, and it is better to gently soak so that the sensitive mucous membrane does not hurt.
5) When caring for the intimate area, do not use ordinary soap, otherwise, as mentioned above, there is a risk of violation of the acid-base balance of the vagina. You can wash the skin around the entrance to the vagina with soap, but it is better not to do it. Use special tools for intimate hygiene.
Tea tree oil
These properties of tea tree oil can destroy the pathogenic flora of the vagina, as well as contribute to the healing of various microcracks or cuts during depilation.
This oil is increasingly used in the treatment of cervical erosion, urethritis, cystitis, thrush and vaginitis of various origins. It is also possible with daily intimate hygiene. Used in the form of massage, douching, tampons and baths.
For the purpose of prophylaxis, for example, vaginitis, a woman may well use tea tree oil for intimate hygiene, add five drops of it to the means used for washing.
You can use water for intimate rinsing, which is prepared as follows: tea tree essential oil (5 drops), half a teaspoon of soda is diluted in a glass of warm water.
For cystitis, sit-down bathtubs with tea tree oil are recommended. It is advisable to use several oils simultaneously to achieve maximum results in the shortest possible time. So, you can combine tea tree 3 droplets, pine and juniper - by 2. Add the mixture of oils in water. Before adding, be sure to mix with an emulsifier (sour cream, honey, salt or polysorbate), because the oil does not dissolve in water, and if you get pure essential oil, you can get skin irritation. Take a bath for about a quarter of an hour.
Cystitis mix for sitz baths - recipe 2
Honey - 1-2 tbsp.
Apple cider vinegar - 2 tablespoons
Sandalwood - 3k
Tea tree - 2k
Chamomile - 1k
Bath water should be warm, bath time is 15-20 minutes.
Massage mixture for cystitis (for massaging the lower abdomen and back)
Base oil - 1st.l.
Calendula (infusion) - 1st.l.
EM carrot seeds - 1/4 tsp. (optional)
Lavender - 10k
Sandalwood - 6k
Cedar - 5k
Bergamot - 4k
Source: Aromatherapy: Soothing Remedies to Restore, Rejuvenate and Heal by Valerie Gennari Cooksley
Tea tree oil, used as an additive to intimate cosmetics, can prevent the transmission of fungal, viral, and bacterial infections through sexual contact. The unique properties possessed by tea tree oil allow it to be used to destroy the pathogenic flora of the vaginal mucosa and urinary tract. Thus, it is used not only as a means by which treatment of vaginitis is performed, but also to eliminate colpitis, candidomycosis, cystitis, urethritis, as well as to reduce whiter or vaginal hypersecretion. Almost all women know a disease such as thrush. Treatment of thrush today can be done with just one single pill, but the cause of it does not go away, and therefore relapses often occur. Tea tree oil from thrush is used for a long time and finds more and more followers, as it is a natural remedy.
This oil perfectly regulates hormones, helps with problems during menopause and during menstrual irregularities. Used for uterine bleeding and in the treatment of diseases of the ovaries.
This oil helps to fight the pathogenic flora of mucous membranes, reduces inflammation. Also used in the normalization of the menstrual cycle and menopause. Used in the form of douching, massage and sedentary baths.
Bath temperature should be no more than 38 degrees. It is recommended to take a shower before using the therapeutic bath. After that, in the bath itself, you can add decoctions of healing herbs, then drop 10-15 drops on a small amount of soda or honey and then dissolve in water. Need to take a bath no more than 20 minutes.
Such baths have not only a healing effect on the body, but also on the emotional state.
You can use any of the women's oils, depending on the desired result. Lavender oil has a more relaxing effect, and is recommended at bedtime.
Before applying the above methods, we advise you to consult with your doctor.
Infusion for cleaning up the antimicrobial:
- Oak bark 3 parts
- Nettle roots 2 parts,
- Grass series 1.5 parts
- Lavender part 1
How to make a decoction: one tablespoon of the collection pour 150 ml of boiling water, close, insist 2 hours, decant, add 150 ml of boiling water and the broth is ready. You can wash yourself. This fragrant decoction has anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial action.
There is information that you can use for personal hygiene honey. Honey is diluted with boiled water in a ratio of 1:10.
In the book of Irina Olshanskaya "Natural Cosmetics" such infusions are recommended for washing away:
Infusion for washing out of calendula, train and yarrow
- 1 tbsp. l succession
- 1 tbsp. l calendula flowers,
- 1 tbsp. l yarrow flowers,
- 2 cups boiling water. .
Cooking method. Mix herbs, pour boiling water and leave for 20 minutes. Strain the infusion before use. Use the infusion to wash 2 times a day, morning and evening.
Infusion of lily of the valley from edema during pregnancy
Get rid of the swelling will help the following recipe:
- 2 tbsp. l place the dried leaves of the lily in a thermos,
- Pour in a glass of boiling water,
- close the thermos for 2 hours.
When the medicine is infused, it can be drained and poured into a small jar. Take the infusion is necessary 4 times a day and 1 tbsp. l The duration of the course is usually 1-2 weeks. Folk remedy based on lily of the valley accelerates the circulation of fluid in the body, helps to quickly get rid of edema.
Buckthorn bark decoction in menopause
To restore the body after female operations, as well as to alleviate the symptoms of menopause, apply buckthorn. A decoction of the bark of this plant will help to restore the well-being. The recipe is simple:
- put in the bucket 4 tbsp. l crushed bark
- pour a glass of boiling water,
- put in a water bath
- cook for 10 minutes
- cool under the lid,
Take a decoction at bedtime, half a cup per day.
A combination of healthy sleep, proper nutrition and medicinal herbs will help improve your well-being at any age. Health and prosperity to you, dear ladies!
What features does the product have?
The popularity of using tea tree oil is growing every day. This is not groundless. It has a number of positive properties.
Essential oil features:
- a wide range of actions from all sorts of inflammations,
- used instead of iodine and brilliant green, is a good antiseptic,
- saves from purulent inflammations with proper wound treatment, has the property of rapid healing,
- used as a sedative and antiviral agent.
The use of natural antiseptic can eliminate the recurrence of the disease, eliminating the cause of the appearance of thrush.
Tea tree can fight candida
It is possible to treat thrush with this remedy in different ways. For the best effect, you can conduct it in a complex.
Methods of getting rid of candidiasis through natural antiseptics:
- Douching. It relieves symptoms in a couple of hours, significantly reducing the growth of fungi.
There are several ways:
- taken on one spoon of oil and alcohol. The resulting liquid is shaken and diluted with water. To use 5 drops of the solution drip in a liter of boiling water. After cooling, carry out the procedure itself. The course lasts a week. Syringe should be a couple of times a day: in the morning and evening. Stop the manipulation before 7 days is not worth it, even if all the symptoms have disappeared. Otherwise, the thrush will immediately return,
- take a spoonful of salt and five drops of money. Mix and pour a mass of 0.5 liters of boiling water. During the week, hold the resulting solution syringing the external genital organs.
- Therapeutic tampons. There are several ways to prepare a solution for this method:
- 10 milligrams of lavender and tea tree oil are taken, and 25 milliliters of sea buckthorn or aloe juice is added to them. The composition is thoroughly mixed. After a sterile swab is moistened in the solution and injected overnight into the vagina. The course lasts 7 days,
- Need to dilute 10 drops of oil in boiled water. The swab is wetted in solution and placed in the vagina. The procedure is performed a couple of times a day. The treatment lasts about a week.
- Consumption inside. To do this, take a glass, pour boiled water into it and add ten folk remedies of this type. Mix the liquid, drink a spoon every morning for a week.
- Drawing on the daily strip. To do this, put a few drops of BH oil on the gasket and wear it during the day, take it off for the night. A couple of times a day to change.
- Sit baths.
Natural antiseptic will help to cope with a number of other diseases of the reproductive system, if any.
Important! During pregnancy and lactation do not use tea tree oil for thrush, especially without a gynecologist.
Treatment even with essential oils should be coordinated with your doctor. Before starting the procedures themselves, it is necessary to undergo a special examination, to pass tests to make an accurate diagnosis. The use of any folk remedy can distort the whole picture of the disease.
Men Thrush Treatment
Thrush has the property of being sexually transmitted. Accordingly, men can also become infected. It is accompanied by the same unpleasant symptoms:
- the redness of the male sexual organ
- frequent urination with pain,
- discharge and foul odor
- burning and itching in the groin and on the genital itself,
- patina white.
To get rid of all the signs and candidiasis in the whole male half of the population will help tea tree oil. The following methods are used:
- Wrapping Moisten gauze in a solution of warm water + 15 drops of the drug, apply to the affected area. Conducted up to five times a day. Take off in twenty minutes.
- Tampon with sea buckthorn. To begin with, douching is performed with boiled water, then a tampon is gently injected, which is pre-moistened in the prepared sea-buckthorn solution. Pull out in 16-18 hours. After conducting a wash. Daily procedures. The course includes up to 12 manipulations.
This folk remedy has a low price and high efficiency in candidiasis and other diseases of the reproductive system.
Contraindications to the use of tea tree oil
To treat thrush oil from tea tree is a good option to get rid of it for a long time. But you need to remember some contraindications. These include:
- various kinds of inflammation of the liver, stomach, gallbladder,
- personal intolerance means
- allergy to oil of this type,
- bowel disorders, infections, diarrhea.
Undoiled tea tree oil can cause burns and severe irritation.
Women's health issues
The health of every woman is an incredibly thin and fragile "matter".The strong deterioration of the environment, the uncontrolled use of drugs (especially antibiotics), and universal urbanization greatly harm the female body. In gynecology, such factors are considered to be among those that lead to the suppression of the normal microflora of the vagina. As a result, the protection of the genitals is constantly under threat, and the risk of developing inflammatory diseases also increases.
The appearance of foci of inflammation of the female genital organs is promoted, in principle, by any diseases, including infectious diseases, as well as excessive hypothermia, various kinds of interventions carried out with operational or diagnostic purposes, abortions, lack of personal hygiene, etc.
The spread of the inflammatory processes of the genital organs is intensified as a result of changes in sexual attitudes.
Symptoms of genital infections are often mild, and women themselves do not go to doctors, which leads to serious consequences. The genital route of penetration is one of the most basic, leading to the appearance of problems in the female genital area. Treatment of the disease, as you know, is not a very pleasant process, because in an intimate life, women should always think about preventing them.
It's no secret that the use of antibiotics, which today are one of the main means of treating diseases in the genital area, and their uncontrolled use leads to the appearance of thrush, whose treatment also needs to be started in a timely manner and carried out competently.
Every woman's health is an incredibly thin and fragile matter.
Classification of female diseases of the sexual sphere
All diseases of the genital organs of women can be classified according to various criteria, depending on what the treatment will be prescribed. For example, the severity of the course and the duration of their occurrence can be divided into chronic and acute. In addition, diseases are divided by the type of pathogen that caused the process, as well as by the place of its localization. Particularly distinguished as post-abortion, postoperative and postpartum diseases.
Microbes that cause inflammation can divide the sexual diseases of women into specific and nonspecific. In turn, specific inflammatory processes occur as a result of infections such as chlamydia, mycoplasma, etc. The cause of nonspecific inflammations are conditionally pathogenic organisms, for example gardnerella, candida mushrooms, etc., causing bacterial vaginosis, candidiasis ( thrush), etc. There is no particular difference in the manifestation of such inflammations. The only thing to remember is that if a sexually transmitted infection is detected, both partners must be treated.
Natural antiseptic - tea tree oil. It will help in maintaining the health of female genital
Natural remedy for women's health
For the constant maintenance of the health of the female genital sphere, it is quite possible to use natural antiseptic - tea tree oil. This essential oil is widely used in gynecology for the external treatment of viral, fungal and bacterial gynecological diseases.
Women need to remember that the use of any, including natural, remedies for the treatment of diseases of the sexual sphere should be carried out under the strict control of doctors to avoid unforeseen troubles.
In order to prevent, for example, vaginitis, a woman may well use tea tree oil for intimate hygiene, adding five drops of it to the soap suds used for washing. Similarly, you can use water for intimate rinsing, which is prepared as follows: tea tree essential oil (5 drops), half a teaspoon of soda is diluted in a glass of warm water.
Tea tree oil, used as an additive to intimate cosmetics, can prevent the transmission of fungal, viral, and bacterial infections through sexual contact.
The unique properties possessed by tea tree oil allow it to be used to destroy the pathogenic flora of the vaginal mucosa and urinary tract. Thus, it is used not only as a means by which treatment of vaginitis is performed, but also to eliminate colpitis, candidomycosis, cystitis, urethritis, as well as to reduce whiter or vaginal hypersecretion.
Almost all women know a disease such as thrush. Treatment of thrush today can be done with just one single pill, but the cause of it does not go away, and therefore relapses often occur. Tea tree oil from thrush is used for a long time and finds more and more followers, as it is a natural remedy.
In gynecology, treatment of thrush is recommended not only by washing the genital organs, but also by using special tampons soaked in diluted tea tree oil (1:20 with sea buckthorn oil). These tampons need to be changed daily and can also be used for other diseases that help this essential oil. For prophylactic purposes, a drop of natural antiseptic can be dripped onto daily pads.
Sessile baths with tea tree oil help to get rid of vaginitis. With such purposes, the essential oil (a few drops) is added to the basin with warm water. The procedure should be carried out for fifteen minutes three times a day.
Treatment of thrush gynecologists also recommend a method of douching with the addition of this natural antiseptic. For this you need a glass of warm water, 5 drops of the product and half a teaspoon of soda. The procedure is carried out at bedtime during the week. In no case can you misuse with syringes, since this procedure not only causes pathogenic and pathogenic microorganisms from the vagina to be washed out, but also useful ones that are needed to maintain a normal environment.
Sessile baths with tea tree oil help to get rid of vaginitis
Thrush in women, causes and treatment
Candidiasis can appear for various reasons:
- stress, fatigue,
- lack of personal hygiene,
- climate change,
- hormonal disbalance,
- change of microflora in the vagina (especially during pregnancy),
- reduced immunity
- long-term or uncontrolled intake of antibiotics.
Tea tree essential oil against thrush is useful to apply in different ways - both external and internal. The external methods include baths, lotions (applications), the introduction of tampons, lubrication, candles, douching. To internal - receiving oil, mixed with other components, orally.
First of all, remember that before any self-treatment is best to consult with a qualified doctor.
Put a little oil in a basin of tolerable warm water. Sit 20 minutes, 3 times a day for 1 month (even if the effect came much earlier, it should be fixed).
10 drops of tea tree and the same amount of lavender mix in the basin of warm water. To do the procedure in the same way as in the first method.
A syringe without a needle or a small enema will be required to insert the treatment solution into the vagina:
- 1 drop of tea tree diluted in a quarter-liter of warm water. To carry out the procedure for 3 visits a day,
- 2 tablespoons of decoction of marigold (calendula) mixed with 5-8 drops of oil, douche in the morning and evening,
- Mix 200 ml of water with 5 drops of oil and 3 g of edible soda, twice a day for at least one week.
Treatment with douching is undesirable for a long time, as well as microorganisms that are useful for maintaining the vaginal microflora are washed out with pathogenic fungi from the vagina.
For this procedure, it is preferable to use a homemade swab from a sterile bandage. Soak it in the vagina for at least 12 hours:
- Dilute 20 drops of oil in half a glass of water (distilled), moisten a swab and inject. Instead of water, you can use any base oil (preferably olive oil) in the ratio of 1/30,
- Sea buckthorn oil plus tea tree mix in a ratio of 20/1. Soak a tampon, enter 2 times per day.
Melt a small bar of cocoa butter, mix with tea tree (3-5 drops will suffice), form small balls from the mixture, leave to harden. Enter daily.
The taste and smell of tea tree oil may seem unpleasant to many, but you can and should get used to this, such treatment is no less effective than external methods:
- Soda baking soda in 5 drops of ether, diluted in a glass of warm water, drink before bedtime,
- 50 ml of water mixed with 3 drops of oil, take one teaspoon 3 times a day before meals.
Treatment of thrush with tea tree oil gives the effect already 15 minutes after the first use: itching goes away, the burning sensation disappears. But it is necessary to be treated for this disease for at least a week: a shorter period only temporarily muffles the development of the fungus, and it will soon resume its “work”.
What is the therapeutic effect based on?
Treatment of thrush tea tree (hereinafter BH) is recommended and recognized as effective for a number of factors. Consider them in more detail.
In the form of a concentrated extract, tea tree has a potent fungicidal property, which is detrimental to the yeast fungus Candida albicans. If the activity of other pathogenic fungi, for example of the genus Trichophyton, is observed in the patient's body, in relation to them the BH extract also produces a fungicidal action. Thus, systemic treatment of thrush with tea tree essential oil helps to simultaneously cure trichomoniasis, other fungal diseases transmitted by sexual contact.
In addition to bactericidal, the agent has a pronounced antibacterial and antiviral effect. In the process of treatment of candidiasis, not only the pathogenic fungal flora of Candida albicans is suppressed. Colonies of pathogenic bacteria and viruses causing infectious and inflammatory diseases of the sexual and excretory organs (gonorrhea, cystitis, vaginitis, colpitis, herpes, cervical erosion) are destroyed.
It is also a strong natural antiseptic and immunomodulatory agent. The use of external and oral BH-based medicinal solutions for candidiasis enhances the local immune response to a parasitic infection, helps to get rid of the fungus, promotes healing of tissues affected by erosive-inflammatory process.
If you properly treat thrush oil BH, the clinical picture of the disease quickly smoothed out. Irritating symptoms (itching, burning, swelling of the mucous membrane, soreness, cheesy whites) disappear in 2-4 days.
Important! Due to the pronounced antiseptic effect, it is impossible to use the preparation pure, and also in the form of a saturated aqueous or alcoholic solution.
Before you apply the BH solution externally, you need to make sure that there are no contraindications to the drug. This is mainly individual intolerance to the components of the composition, allergy. You can not also use tea tree oil inside with inflammatory diseases of the gastrointestinal tract, gall bladder, liver, intestinal disorders, diarrhea.
How to prepare solutions
The most common method used in the treatment of vaginal candidiasis is douching. Outer also used homemade gauze tampons moistened in an aqueous solution of BH. You can make warm sedentary baths by adding 7-10 grams of ether concentrate to the water.
To make a medical solution for tamponing, in a tablespoon of warm boiled water 10 drops of BH are diluted. The resulting liquid is impregnated with a sterile gauze pad and placed in the vagina. The procedure is performed twice a day throughout the week.
In 2-3 days, the blend of essential oils of tea tree, sea buckthorn, aloe (5, 20, 20 drops, respectively) relieves the symptoms of fungal infection. The components are combined in a dark glass container. Stir up. Before use, 5 drops of the mixture is diluted with 1 tsp. water. Moisten this gauze swab with this liquid and use for the designated purpose. The course of treatment is 7 days, 2 treatments daily.
During the course of intensive treatment, tea tree oil against thrush is recommended to apply 3-5 drops on daily sanitary pads. Change 2-3 times a day. Such a simple measure will help reduce the symptoms of the disease, make the effect of medical antifungal drugs more effective, improve the dynamics of recovery.
The advantage of this method is in speed. Itching, burning, inflammation of the mucous membranes, the intensity of vaginal secretions decrease 3-5 hours after ablution of the tissues affected by the fungus with a healing solution.
The solution for douching is prepared in different versions. For example:
- BH diluted with medical alcohol in a 1: 1 ratio. Stir up. At a liter of boiled water at room temperature, add 5 drops of alcohol solution. Procedures are done twice a day.
- Baking soda (1 teaspoon) and 5 drops of BH concentrate is dissolved in 0.5 l of distilled water. Syringe 1 time per day, after a night's sleep.
- A mixture of 1 tsp. calendula essential oil and 2 drops of BH extract with a small syringe or syringe without a needle is inserted into the vagina overnight.
Douching with BH solutions is done no more than 2 times a day. It is allowed to wash only in the morning and in the evening. The course of treatment is 1 week.
Procedures with BH concentrate based medicinal preparations for relieving the symptoms of vaginal candidiasis during pregnancy are allowed. However, not all.
So, pregnant women are not recommended to do douching, to perform other medical procedures that may cause mechanical, chemical or thermal injury to the vaginal mucosa. It is better during this period to use vaginal suppositories, suppositories or medical tampons, making them yourself according to the above recipes.
It is possible to take tea tree oil with thrush orally during pregnancy, but by prior agreement with your doctor. If you experience the slightest discomfort, side effects, discomfort, treatment is immediately stopped.
The rules of oral administration of ether concentrate
According to testimonials from women who have cured thrush, the healing effect of BH appears more quickly if you apply the solution externally and drink it as a medicine.
For ingestion of ether concentrate (10 drops) diluted in 250 ml of boiled warm water. Take a tablespoon in the morning on an empty stomach. Either 1 drop of the drug is diluted with 40 ml of water. Take on 1 tsp. liquid 3-4 times daily before meals.
Oral administration means strengthens the immune system, has a slight analgesic, sedative effect. The course of treatment of thrush is 7 days.
Tea tree oil from thrush is an affordable, safe, effective remedy. And yet, it is extremely undesirable to carry out procedures using a potent natural antiseptic independently. Medical consultation, comprehensive examination and taking medications prescribed by a doctor for vaginal candidiasis are mandatory measures.
Tea Tree Benefits
This drug has many positive qualities:
- antiviral and antifungal properties,
- strengthens the immune system
- treats flu, colds,
- cures cough,
- improves digestion
- removes swelling,
- heals burns, wounds and insect bites,
- copes with frostbite,
- treats inflammations of the throat, gums, periodontal disease cures,
- copes with fungus,
- helps to cure gynecological diseases
- helps with muscle pain
- helps to cure various skin diseases,
- strengthens nails, hair and improves skin,
- strengthens the nerves
- reduces fear, panic and obsession
- improves performance
- increases the body's resistance to viruses,
- improves memory.
More about the positive properties of oil
Tea tree has many positive properties:
- Bactericidal. Oil copes with bacteria such as Staphylococcus aureus, pneumococcus and streptococcus.
- Antifungal. Quickly cures a fungal infection of the mucous membranes, nails and skin.
- Antiseptic. Hygiene product for the face and the rest of the body.
- Anti-inflammatory. It is used to treat acne, pimples, boils, and due to its positive properties it effectively heals wounds, bruises, scars and bruises.
- Aromotherapeutic An open bottle of oil exudes a pleasant aroma, which has a very positive effect on the human psyche, plus it relieves fatigue and increases efficiency.
- Kills bacteria and moisturizes the air, for this purpose a special device is used, into which the oil is dripped.
- Adding the drug to the water, you can be sure that the skin will become soft and smooth to the touch, dermatologists especially recommend this supplement to the evening bath for people with dry skin of the body.
Application in gynecology
Tea tree oil in gynecology is extremely effective. It perfectly treats fungal, viral and bacterial gynecological diseases, is used externally. It helps with thrush (or candidiasis), vaginitis and various inflammations of the external genital organs.
For inflammation of the vagina it is used inside, for this tampons soaked with oil and injected inside. Be sure to change three times a day.
When vaginitis, doctors prescribe a sit-down bath. Warm water is poured into the basin and a couple of drops of this preparation are dropped. For complete recovery, it is enough to take such baths three times a day for 15–20 minutes.
Tea tree oil from thrush is used in the form of douching.In 200 ml of water at room temperature, ½ teaspoon of soda and 7 drops of tea tree are added. And also use a cotton swab moistened with sea buckthorn, it is added 3 drops of oil melaleuka. Within seven days the tampon is inserted into the vagina for the whole day. Erosion of the cervix is treated in the same way.
An even bigger and more effective result can be achieved by mixing the tea tree with other natural ingredients, for example, against a fungus or to relieve vaginal pain, a tampon soaked in 5 drops of this oil with the addition of aloe juice, five drops of lavender and 20 g of sea buckthorn oil is inserted into the night.
When inflammations help douching, it removes adnexitis, like many other diseases of the female genital organs. We take a half-liter jar, pour warm water into it, add ½ teaspoon of soda and 4 drops of tea tree. Douching should be done no longer than 5 days, otherwise you can kill the good bacteria that protect the female microflora.
In order to prevent gynecological diseases, you can even use it daily. Beat the suds, add 3-4 drops of oil there. Wash the external genitals with this foam. But oil can also be dripped onto the gasket and worn like this every day.
The tea tree has another plus, which not everyone knows. It removes irritation after intimate shaving. Bikini area is just enough to handle oil.
To get rid of cystitis, you can also resort to using this miracle cure. It will in a short time help to remove the inflammation and the symptoms associated with this disease, if you use sit baths. Then the cystitis will pass in a week.
For more effect and shortening the recovery time, you can add 2 drops of juniper and 2 drops of pine to three drops of a malaleuca. Water should be about 50 degrees. To take it you need 15 minutes.
But there are also other options, for example, in 2 drops of the main ingredient add one drop of thyme, bergamot and cypress. And also add this mixture in a warm bath and apply until complete recovery. If the symptoms do not go away, but only worsen, immediately stop these baths and consult a doctor.
Often, problems begin even before menstruation occurs (in medicine this is called premenstrual syndrome). A few days before the onset of menstruation, women experience feelings of bloating, constipation, headaches, nausea. Then psychological problems join: irritability, tearfulness, unreasonable rage, tendency to depression.
Many women experience severe pain before menstruation. Traditional medicine offers diuretics, sedatives and painkillers, oral contraceptives. However, this does not help in the main thing - to restore the normal balanced work of the hypothalamus and pituitary, regulating the menstrual cycle by releasing hormones.
Essential oils they are of great help during this period: they harmonize the psychoemotional state of a woman, stimulate the work of the endocrine glands and, thereby, normalize the hormonal balance. During this period, take a bath with the addition of oils (up to 12 drops): geranium, grapefruit, juniper and rosemary, in addition it is recommended to make quick, skin-smoothing movements along the limbs directed from the fingers to the heart.
Menses copious (menorrhagia). It is recommended to take 5 times a day with 1 teaspoon of honey or jam 1 to 2 drops of one of the essential oils: cypress, lemon, rose, bergamot, or 1 drop of sage oil 3 times a day. To prevent heavy menstruation, take 2–3 days before they begin to take orally with 1 teaspoon of honey 1 drop of cypress and 2 drops of rose oil, as well as non-hot baths, in which 4–5 drops of cypress oil and 5–6 drops of rose oil should be added. Brew and drink 7-8 times a day, 50 ml of tea from St. John's wort, chamomile, nettle, lemon balm (2 tablespoons of one of these herbs per 1 liter of boiling water).
Menses painful. Essential oils of anise, cypress, juniper, rosemary, sage, laurel, lavender for bathing, massage and douching are recommended. Relief for painful menstruation with antispasmodic pain can bring a gentle, slow massage to the abdomen. If for some reason a woman cannot transfer the massage, then it is recommended to apply a hot compress to her belly with the addition of a few drops of one of the above essential oils.
Lemon balm oil (otherwise lemon-mint) has a good regulating effect on the menstrual cycle. With painful menstruation, you can also drink tea from lemon balm leaves. A mixture of essential oils (in drops): rosemary - 10, anise - 10, mint - 5 per 100 ml of vegetable oil is used for massage.
Menses irregular (dysmenorrhea). Essential oils: basil, fennel, rosemary, yarrow, juniper, roses are used for general and sitz baths (no more than 7-8 drops), compresses, massage, douching with aromatic water. A mixture of essential oils (in drops): rosemary - 10, basil - 5, fennel - 5, roses - 5, mixed with 100 ml of vegetable oil, used for massage and tampons. Procedures with essential oils are performed 2-3 days before the expected date of the onset of menstruation.
Menses scanty absence (amenorrhea). Apply essential oils of basil, hyssop, lavender, mint, rosemary, thyme for compresses, rubbing, sitz baths and douching with aromatic water. A mixture of essential oils (in drops): lavender - 5, roses - 5, rosemary - 5, thyme - 5 per 100 ml of vegetable oil is used for light massage and rubbing. Useful relaxing exercises.
Frigidity or sexual coldness of a woman is indifference to sex, inability to experience sexual pleasure. In everyday life such a woman who does not experience an orgasm is called frigid, which is fundamentally wrong. In this regard, it should be emphasized the main thing that frigid women do not become, but are born. The basis of frigidity is the innate absence of sexual desire, or, after the removal of the uterus and ovaries, as well as caused by hormonal factors.
All other reasons that prevent the achievement of orgasm, causing sexual coldness and, consequently, a decrease in sexual desire, can be eliminated with the mutual efforts of partners. In order to figure out the possibility and necessity of using essential oils to resolve the problems, we list the factors that have an inhibitory effect on the onset of orgasm in a woman:
1. Severe upbringing in childhood, religious conviction that sex is a sin.
2. Isolation from peers during the formation of libido, the prohibition of communication with peers of the opposite sex.
3. The feeling of shame associated with sex.
four. . (seen - by force)
5. Failure and disappointment of the first wedding night, caused by the rude partner and painful sensations.
6. Complexity associated with improper self-esteem.
7. Dislike partner, mental and sexual incompatibility, sexual unattractive partner.
The spiritual love of people of the opposite sex is not possible without their bodily unity, and the ideal sexual intercourse is impossible without loving unity. Mental and sexual unity is one of the necessary conditions for normal sexual intercourse. Only in a strong mutual love feeling, with the obligatory mental and sexual compatibility of partners, is it possible to fully achieve mutual sexual satisfaction. Sex with a loved one is a pleasure, and with an unloved one is torture.
8. The woman's inexperience, ignorance of her physiology and abilities, as well as sexual illiteracy.
9. Lack of arousal during intercourse:
a) the lack of psycho-erotic attitudes and the influence of factors related to the general mental and physical condition of the partners, a malfunction in the nervous and cardiovascular systems, diseases of the female genital sphere, etc.
b) inexperience of the sexual partner, ignorance of the sexual technique by the partner, especially in the initiation of erogenous zones.
10. Sexual dysfunctions at the partner: weak and short potency and sexual egoism.
Reasons because of which a woman cannot achieve complete harmony in sex:
psychological problems, stress, mental instability, an increased reaction to the negative effects of the world, etc., often lead to a complete reluctance to have sex, and if a woman finally decided to do it - to the impossibility of achieving orgasm during sexual intercourse.
A woman must first of all calm the nervous system and achieve complete emotional balance. For problems such as fear, irritation, depression, nervous and physical exhaustion, stress and just a bad mood, do not rush to use drugs, and try to get rid of them withessential oils.
In the section "How to restore mental balance" you will find detailed recommendations for solving the problems encountered.
To enhance the psycho-erotic mood, use the recommendations outlined in the relevant section of this book.
We hope that your sexual problems will be resolved with success aromatherapy, especially those associated with an imbalance of mind, the absence of which is often the main obstacle to achieving complete sexual harmony.